Islam is the true religion

Explain to me how a 1400 year old book speaks with such knowledge that none at that time had.

The Quran knew about the big bang, and that all life comes from water.

You guys ask for signs that God exists. Well here you go. Explain to me again how there is no God?

Quran 21:30 - 21:37

30 Are the disbelievers not aware that the heavens and the earth used to be joined together and that We ripped them apart, that We made every living thing from water? Will they not believe?

31 And We put firm mountains on the earth, lest it should sway under them, and set broad paths on it, so that they might follow the right direction,

32 and We made the sky a well-secured canopy– yet from its wonders they turn away.

33 It is He who created night and day, the sun and the moon, each floating in its orbit.

34 We have not granted everlasting life to any other human being before you either [Muhammad]– if you die, will [the disbelievers] live for ever?

35 Every soul is certain to taste death: We test you all through the bad and the good, and to Us you will all return.

36 When the disbelievers see you, they laugh at you: ‘Is this the one who talks about your gods?’ They reject any talk of the Lord of Mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

infidels.org/library/modern/denis_giron/islamsci.html
bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-changed-20-versions.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
google.nl/search?q=islamic inbreeding&oq=islamic inbreeding&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i60l2j69i61.2441j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go die in a suicide bombing you goat fucker.

Why won't you believe?

Nowhere in that shitty post of yours is a bing bang or equivelant phenomenon described

The first verse. That the heavens and the earth used to be joined together and that We ripped them apart.

>Joined together
>Ripped apart
>Big Bang
>How can earth and heaven be joined and then ripped apart, if the quran is not talking about the big bang?

>I read it in a book therefor it must be true

>Entire book is like the bible an amalgamation of knowledge from the ancient greek philosophers.

God exists, but Islam is far from truth about God
Your god is full of wrath and God couldn't be this bad.

Explain to me why every other religion have stated the same before Islam?

Islam and Christianity were born from Judaism, literally. How does it feel thst the degenerate west isn't the only place run by devious jews but your very beliefs were created by them and you are being controlled by them without you even realizing?
You are literally doing their handywork.

Why Quran says diseases wont touch Mecca and then it was struck repeatedly by plague?

Listen Pakistani, I don't care if you are a muslim or a christian or an atheist or whatever the fuck you belive in, I'll let you belive. But don't shove it down my fucking throat, especially your extremist beliefs with jihads and murder or """"non-belivers"""". Simply, keep to yourself.

Except that it isn't. It was written by an uneducated man. Non - Islamic History shows as well that the Prophet was uneducated. How does an uneducated man know about the big bang? You tell me.

Publishing this in Sup Forums,and more exactly in Sup Forums is like commiting suicide

>Written by an uneducated man
>Written by one man
>Not an amalgamation of texts cherry picked by priests

How is our God full of wrath? We believe in the same God as the christians and the Jew. We believe in Abraham, Jesus and Moses. Our scripture confirms the previous scriptures. It is the same message that the christians and the Jews and everyone before and after them up until the last prophet received.

>"with such knowledge"
>flying horses and fairy tales

Go pick up a book on Middle Eastern history written by non-muslims. You're just being ignorant

>Big bang is a fairy tale
At no point did I say this.
Im not talking about fairy tales.

Go pick up a book on critisism of Middle Eastern religions and their superimposition of it's theology on history as objective fact. You're just being ignorant.

What? Islam and christianity were not born from judaism. They are the literal same message. The problem is that the jews and the christians altered the message of god. Only the last message, the quran, is intact and unaltered.

>We believe in Abraham, Jesus and Moses.
No you don't. You believe that Jesus was a prophet, while Christians believe he was son of god. And the fact that you try to deceive about it automatically means to Christians that is the satan which speaks from your mouth and the mouth of muslims.

Muslims altered the message of god. Only the last message, the bible, is intact and unaltered.

Mecca was literally attacked and raided when the message was being delivered. In no part of the quran does it state this.

Hadith is the shame of Islam.

>Only the last message, the quran, is intact and unaltered.
You mean that scriptures of Mohammed which were burnt by his comrades after he died? They could. Unfortunately no one will ever know what was written in them.

>Nations based on christian religion
Prosperous

>Nations based on islam
Holes in the fucking sand

Wow, I believe in God so you call me an extremist. How gracious of you. Shame that your religion of nothing doesn't teach you any morals and etiquette.

Extremism is nowhere in the quran and terrorists will go to hell.

>muh big bang
>still believes flying in outer space on horses and splitting the moon is possible

>Morals
>Islam
kek, you're taught rules, not morals.

>Desert religion
>Values water
>THIS IS PROOF GOD IS REAL GUYS

ok.

>sky is a canopy
>The sun is in an orbit (although I guess it orbits the galaxy that is not what is referred to).

Theres pretty much nothing there that is surprising, so I'm not going to worship a paedophile.

They once were prosperous, now they are corrupt as fuck, with radical islam as a problem, and "democratic" kings and dictators, I can testify that none of North African and Middle Eastern are democratic, they are fucking corrupt and with a high number of uneducated people

You can find more sense in a cerial box logos than in the fucking quran.

Absolutely none of what you cited even remotely implies what you said it does. Is getting a lobotomy compulsory for anyone who wishes to apply for participation in your rapeprohet's stagnant memes?

Yes we do. The message we were given was the same given to all the prophets. The oneness of God. Christians altered their scriptures. That is why not a single bible exists in the original language. Whereas arabic has remained unaltered. Jesus gave no such claim to divinity. Im not deceiving anyone here. The only one deceived is you.

This has been refuted over and over yet you Islamic retards always come up with "new interpretations" or some other excuse as to why you think your primitive book knew "science," as if there was no Greek/Arab trade and they didn't get all their ideas from early philosophers.

I don't know why you even bother. The Quran literally said sperm is made in the kidneys, something that was postulated by Hippocrates.

infidels.org/library/modern/denis_giron/islamsci.html

What you're doing here is a concept called confirmation bias. If you don't know what that is (I'm assuming you don't), it is to interpret information to confirm one's preconceptions and to avoid information and interpretations which contradict prior beliefs.

>I know this scientific fact to be true, and the Qur'an is written by God and is therefore infallible, therefore, the Qur'an cannot mean anything else.

Sage for yet another shitty thread about Quranic """"science""""

I don't see christian jihadists, thank you very much.

Literally a worse story than 50 Shades.

If you're gonna worship some batshit religion, pick up ancient Greek mythos. Their Gods were based as fuck

The quran was memorized one verse at a time when it was revealed. Go to any mosque today and you will find 8 year olds who have memorized the whole book. This is how it was with the arabs as well. This is why you pick up any arabic quran from any part of the world and the words are exactly the same. Try that with literally any other book that is this old. You can't. The quran is unaltered.

Then don't deceive about believing in Jesus if you don't. Simple.

Their priests decided that reason couldn't exist outside of their holy book and its teachings so they barricaded themselves from the outside world and it's knowledge.
Islam was prosperous during the time period where people from everywhere of all belief systems where welcomed, largely due to more intellectual diversity.
But sandniggers decided >muh book.
And now the region and it's religious teachings is dying and becoming a death cult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OINK OINK! HERE PIGGY PIGGY

>Jesus gave no such claim to divinity.
Then for what charge was he found guilty?

>come after christianity
>claim that the first ones who came with something were wrong
>b-but you guys got it upside doooooown: fuck humility, helping the ones in need and being good to one another, blowing yourself up makes sooooooo much sense

Well they exist. Just to let you know. Google it. There are extremist Jews too.

Didn't read

Islam can not be even classified as religion

Islam is a genocidal cult created by child rapist and bloodthirsty warlord, who came into "enlightment" just because he was sort of high caused by having neurosyphilis

don't believe me? if you really love your "religion" why don't you check out all those facts?

Except you lie, as usual:
bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-changed-20-versions.htm

But it's what satan aka father of lies does so it's ok for you I guess.

HE WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD. God cannot give birth to himself. Are you literally retarded. God has no sons. He is above such things. God did not give birth to anyone. Are you an idiot to think that god would literally father a human. That he was born. No he wasn't.

We believe that Jesus is a prophet. Just like Muhammad was. Simple.

>a weaboo

I feel sorry for those who want to have serious discussion in this shitty board

You gave reason, I think that the main ptoblem is like Nazis, most of middle east countries brlieve that they only need one book, abd burn all the others, all that goes against Islam

Don't compare Westboro bapist church to christianity, Those faggots are mentally ill.

For being a messenger of God

They are like ISIS and most radical groups, mentally ill

Duh. As are extremist Muslims.

No quite literally didn't believe reason could exist outside of their religion, our equivalent, Thomas Aquinas, proved that religious teachings and reason were not dependant on one another. It was a question which had plagued theologists for a long time period in the christian teachings.

The best and truest post in this thread.

Who quranist master race here?

But they don't go around blowing people up or beheading anyone.

Being blown up or beheaded is the norm in Islamic countries.

What do you mean about Hadith being shame?

It also says it's okay to fuck and marry your family members so no thanks

They are mentally ill.

Yes, that is why they are retarded countries

He orders you to murder people, who don't abide his laws
He orders you to murder people, who don't believe in God
He orders you to fight other religions to find a place in heaven

How he isn't full of wrath, when he wants to kill anyone that don't follow your views? Why kill them, but not convince them?

Your prophet was literally a degenerate pedophile.

hey you filthy paki, how hard is it for you to understand that civilized part of the humanity hate your dirty kind and hate yours (not even yours at this point, but saudi made to controll plebs like you) disgusting cult?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg

>Explain to me how a 1400 year old book speaks with such knowledge that none at that time had.

Like Galen's embryology that we now know is wrong?
You'd think that Allah would know how reality works, so why did the Quran copy that existing knowledge when it's wrong?

In the Dutch culture it used to be allowed to be breastfed by your mother until 18 years of age. The quran prohibits this and it prohibits family sexual relations, to the extent that there are laws about which age two brothers can share the same blanket.

You secretly admire Muhammad. I studied your type. Those who have a lot to say about Muhammad admire him. I get it. He was based. He banged hoes, took over lands, and defeated his opponents. He's based.

Jesus was son of God
He preached that everyone should love God with all of his heart and he should love everyone else like he loves himself.

You don't love people if you order them to kill them for believing other religion, when you don't want to be killed by other religions.
Please don't be hypocrite

NO
HE
DOESN't

Muslims can only attack in self defense. Don't talk about a religion you don't know with such confidence.

an uneducated, child-raping, inbred, mudskinned, neet, camel fucking sword swallower

death to all mudslimes, piss on islam, purge now

Quran 51:47 mentions the expansion of the universe.

Quran 21:104 talks about the flat shape of the universe.

Get rekt

Jesus Christ, how dumb are you people. The quran doesn't allow mindless killings of innocents

YES
HE
DOES

>Self defence
Literally everything is self defence according to your shitty scripture and throughout it's wretched pages it justifies killing anyone in the name of forcing your religion upon others. It justifies the murder, rape and killing of children.
It justifies cheating and hurting anyone outside itself.
It justifies hatred towards other religions.

Can you be any more jealous? Geez

homeschooling shines again?

or newfags attempt on "bantz"?

seriously you can not be possibly this retarded? are you?

>“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
>Sun Tzu

Here is the Truth sand nigger.

Muhammad was tricked by Satan to have all Christians and Jews wiped out with a new religion, the Anti-christ religion, which is Islam.

The whole purpose of Islam is violence. That's why not only have Muslims been fighting with other religious groups for over 1400 years, but even killing each other.

FACT: Muhammad was a theif, and a murderer and an adulterous because he had sex with more than one woman who was not his wife.

FACT: Muhammad and his band of thieves would rob and steal from passing caravans, which is a sin, and would force the victims to convert and if they refused they would be killed... oh shit, there is a group in Syria and Iraq doing the exact same thing right as we speak.

FACT: Allah was a pagan moon goddess in Arabia long before the name was given to a new non-pagan God.

FACT: There will never be peace between Sunni and Shia because they have been fighting for over 1000 years, so why join a religion were people are still murdering each other because of their sect?

FACT: ISIS is the same kind of group that Muhammad used to spread Islam in the first place.

FACT: Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl and Jesus never had sexual intercourse.

>uneducated man
listen "ommii" means not jew,not from bani israil.
just corrected you keep the good job

Which message was found to be false?

@80714340
Not an argument

This is /pol it's just satire, do you really expect these morons to use their brains?

Come at me mudslimes. Whatcha waitin for

You beleive that everything came from nothing. Explain that

>Get wrecked on an anonymous imageboard
>It's all just satire!
>These people are idiots!

Doesn't your evolution theory claim that everything comes from water? That water is the literal source of life?

gas the kikes, gas the sandniggers, purge

>Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl and Jesus never had sexual intercourse.

Exactly, Jesus was a weirdo and thought he was better than those around him. He was your typical cuck. Muhammad was an alpha who probably banged Aisha when she was an adult.

What Kind of Argument is that?
>guys.mah book wasnt changed in 1400 years so it must be trur

In other words Ptolemaios wrote a book 2400 years ago and said the earth is flat but because its 2400 years old it must be trur

And where did I get rekt? Point it to me Pedro.

death to all semites

The key word is "innocent".

In Islam, if you deny converting or if you leave Islam and join another religion , you are viewed as not innocent... in fact, most Muslims in the world believe it's okay to murder those who leave the Islamic faith...

I am actually growing really interested in Islam after reading the Qur'an
There is no doubt that this book is either paranormal, or the Word of God himself, there is no way a man came up with it, especially a illiterate shepherd like Muhammad

The only thing holding me back is the Hadith, it is really problematic.

Islam with just the Qur'an is literally the religion of the future, the present, and the past, it's a religion that will be relevant, and continue to be relevant well into advancement of the ages and technologies, and a book marvelled by philosophers, scholars and scientists alike.
The Hadith are what might hold it back, and keep it a 7th century religion

Obviously not all the Hadith are bad, but I only see the Hadith that clarify or explain something in the Qur'an as being relevant (like how to pray, how to supplicate), but Hadith about stuff that isn't found in the Quran can be a bit problematic, especially when people say it should be a part of Shariah law (which IMO should only be The Qur'an + Hadith about stuff in the Qur'an)

But that's just my opinion, and God knows best.

I am almost there, it's just some Hadith that make me doubtful (and the Qur'an literally says, anything you bring from man, in it you will find errors and contradictions)

The theory of evolution doesn't concern itself with the origin of life, only the mechanism of change.

what's the punishment for apostasy in pisslam?

You know a website is shit when it posts an article with literally 0 proof

Also when you see someone unironically mention among murawwaleen you know that whoever wrote that article is a tryhard who knows absolutely nothing about Quran.
HADITHS are a bunch of lies that even the prophet himself has forbidden.

Umar ibn khattab punished any person who tried to spread Hadith because he knew that those are lies made by the Sahaba( who claim that are going to heaven lol).

Sunna and Shia are both heretics who follow more false words than the divine book.

Why do you ignore this, Paki? I think I told you about this in the last thread where you shilled Islam and essentially got BTFO. So why do you still continue to worship a false god?

There was never such a law and Islam allows cousin marriage which is incest. Research shows over half the muslims on the planet are severely inbred.

google.nl/search?q=islamic inbreeding&oq=islamic inbreeding&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i60l2j69i61.2441j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8