I saw Logan today and hearing from an user who said that people laughed in his cinema when Wolverine was hitting the...

I saw Logan today and hearing from an user who said that people laughed in his cinema when Wolverine was hitting the car with the shovel and yeah same thing happened in my cinema... wtf?

Anyway I absolutely enjoyed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/208931108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I chuckled in sadness

Sad!

The movie needed more emotion to care for the sad scenes otherwise was a perfect movie

The scene was supposed to be funny is a sad sort of way.

It's a comic scene in part.
The man calmly fishing juxtaposes with Wolverine smashing the truck and screaming.
It's comic relief after the emotional funeral.

Some guy chuckled when the black family father fell dead. It was so out of place that it made everyone laugh including me, even though I was pussed off how he ruined such a tense scene.

O yeah plus everyone laughed at the Logan shovel scene in my cinema as well.
Why shouldn't they?

What's with all the autists saying this? The scene was worth a chuckle.
>b-but it can't be funny and sad at the same tiiiiiime!!

It was tragically funny like manchester by the sea.

vimeo.com/208931108

Funniest scene I have ever seen in a superhero movie, mostly because it was earned.

>VA-MA-NOOOOOOS!

There was a part where the black kid gives Laura his headphones and says something like, i'll get them back in the morning. Someone shouted, yeah, right!
There was some laughter. But I could feel the normies gaze burning into him when the kid died. Like, was he some kind of wizard?
Fuckin' normies, man.

I felt like chuckling too due to how it was edited with calm fisher, angry father not getting his car to work as its filmed thru the eyes of a child so yeah the way it was edited is the reason a lot are finding this scene funny... BUT WHY did the editors make it funny? They could easily have cut to close ups of Logan crying in the car and made it emotional as then he passes out.

My friend found that scene funny too mainly because the kid stares into her eyes for a few moments and it just seems hell awkward.

>making a scene comical for a character who we've watched for 20 years
Why did they do this?

There is more emotion in Lethal Weapon 2 when the woman Mel bangs dies compared to Professer X's death in this movie.

>Charles lucid and monologuing to X-23/Logan never hearing Charles' final words
>It wasn't me Charles
>Logan's non-speech
>>Not emotional

Yeah, I let out a chuckle when he tried to shoot himself and the safety was on. Shit was hilarious.

>a perfect movie
hmm how many movies have you watched man???

I laughed cause I was still high from previous night

The fuck did you smoke?

I saw it a few days ago but no one laughed at that (or really any) part

Just the usual devil's cabbage

Hmm I guess a better question would have been how much time passed between you smoking it and seeing Logan..

Because regular cinema goers are used to capeshit quipathons.

Having to process watching a tortured character breakdown into rage grief probably confused the fuck out of them, so they laugh because they cannot work out how they're supposed to be feeling.

About 12 hours

and you were still high? Damn

It was a moment of gallows humor. People laugh because it is relatable. All these spergs on /teevee/ are literal assburgers and don't know how basic human emotion works.

>live in a first world country
>people sit quietly and enjoy the film

>UK
>First World

How are those refugees working out?

Stop projecting

I was in a stranger's home watching iron man 2 and smoking pot with them.

Normies are a cancer for society.

The movie went to shit shortly after the farm since it just got too quiptastic.

Is Get Out good or is it just as overrated as Logan

>quiptastic

What? God, you people are retarded.

quipparonoies

retards think cursing and being angry about how shitty life is when you're doing your best, yet it doesn't give you the slightest help by helping your car start after you've just buried your best friend IS FUNNY.

personally, my heart broke watching that scene.

You'll enjoy it if you're a marxist, otherwise, stay out.

I suppose I will get out of the cinema then

This. A few mouthbreathers in my theater laughed during this scene, too (and also inappropriately laughed at several other scenes). But that's the norm. One reason I hate going to see movies in theaters yet I continue to do it anyway.

>*autistic screching in spanish*

It's the same lovable "REEE" but the 'r' is rolled.

>Because regular cinema goers are used to capeshit quipathons.
Yeah there were some moments that the audience in my theater laughed at that weren't even funny

>"Take your pills"
Like you said, a lot of them are used to the Marvel quipfest and so when they go see a super hero movie that's supposed to be serious, their brain tries to find funny bits because they are not used to a serious super hero movie.

I thought she was yelling "DAAAAAAAAAAAD" when she was tied up on the grass.

>It's a Logan drives a group of Americans who shout U.S.A. at the back of the limo episode

i've forgotten about more movies than you have ever even seen, wippersnapper

How is it funny? It's just brainwashed marvel fans that are expecting comic relief who project their expectations on an otherwise heavily emotionally filled scene.

People laughed in my theatre aswell it pissed me off so much I hate mainstream movies so much it's ruining the damn kids.

the car giving up was the breaking point of his fustration, and he exhausted himself when he was hitting the car with the shovel, thats why he passed out without that, he wouldve still passed out but a lot later and less dramatic.
Logan is an angry character he doesnt just sit and cry like a pussy when everything goes to shit.

plus even if the scene is sad, continuing with them being quiet and sobby would've kinda made it boring. in a weird way it was kinda a uplift, he got his grief of charles out of him which creates a good flow for the next much happier scene of him finding the children.

>one of the most important characters in the franchise dies after a lifetime of P U N I S H E D adventures
>his undying friend buries him after 60-70 years of knowing him
>friend beats car with a shovel in pure frustration

LMAO GUYS THATS HILARIOUS

>"I'm sorry, I'm sorry"
>"I don't deserve this."
>"This is the best night I've had in a long time"
>"It wasn't me Charles, it wasn't me"
>"Our boat, the sunseeker"
>"At least there's water"
>"So this is how it feels like"
>"Daddy"

This. It's a reflex from watching dozens of the same marvel capeshit for the last 10 years.

Also, stress laughter is a thing. People have been known to laugh even when they're sad. It's uncontrollable.