agileleanlife.com/way-really-improve-english-skills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Múdate a Arizona o Nuevo México.

Habla más a menudo con tu abuela

Is there one for Italy?

>friend
>portugal

Please stop posting my first OC.

Use it as much as possible. There's no other way.

Read this (regardless of the title, it can be applied to any language) It may help you. I think that this guy actually makes a good case for effective language learning.
agileleanlife.com/way-really-improve-english-skills/

Why did you include the loss of the empire and the Peninsular war, which nobody cares about, but left out the easiest trigger to banter Spaniards? Namely insulting our food.

la paella es una mierda sobrevalorada, gibraltar es británico, viva la república, no pasarán, visca catalunya

Because pic is like 5 or 6 years old and I was young and dumb.

7/10, buen esfuerzo
> Gibraltar es un meme del que los políticos echan mano cuando quieren tapar sus vergüenzas, y todos lo tratamos como el meme que es; a nadie le importa Gibraltar
> muchos de nosotros somos marxistas degenerados enemigos de la civilización que queremos una república
> Cataluña se ha convertido en un chiste por su propia cuenta gracias a los >8 >s
Pero escribe que "he visitado España 6 veces ya, he ido a distintos sitios, y la comida es absolutamente insípida en todos" y prepárate para un tsunami de ardor anal

Give up

me faltó añadir "yo voto al pp/psoe" y el clásico "el doblaje de los simpson en español latino es mejor" pero es que esta cogorza de órdago no la quita nada, jolines!

> la paella es sobrevalorada
> vista catalnuya
FUERA de mi pais, subhumano

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're probably referring to as Spanish, is in fact, Mexican Spanish, or as I've recently taken to calling it, sudacaspeak. Spanish doesn't have a single system of sounds that all Spanish speakers share, but merely a general set of rules established by based Spaniards, a vital group thanks to which the language exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Spanish for that simplified and uglier version every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, all the different Spanish dialects are called "Spanish", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that the Latin Americans variants are to Spanish what ebonics are to English.
The Spanish language really does exist, but Latin Americans don't really speak it. Latin Americans are different, much more sunhuman and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Spanish often include latinos, but basically it's Spanish with a bunch of shit added. All the so called "Southern Cone people" are really Spaniards.

>"el doblaje de los simpson en español latino es mejor"

porque os sometéis al doblaje mejicano de una forma tan patética, por mucho que digáis que es neutro siguen sonando a speedy gonzalez

>os
>sometéis
>digáis
Por mierda como esa a nadie le gusta como hablan ustedes.

Disculpa, déjame traducir al Castellano:

Por bazofia como esa, a nadie os gustais como hablais vosotros tios

>all the southern cone people are really spaniards
Doubt.jpg
T. Been there

>aprendiendo esp*ñol

Yes. Portugal is friend

estoy en california pero no tengo amigos aqui.

no puedo. ella solo habla inglés y está muerta.

lol is it really considered as ebonics in spain? in teaching myself spanish I've made sure to try and stick to the castilian accent as much as I can. I took 2 years of latin american spanish in high school and did just enough to pass, but I really hated that class and learned nothing from it (also my teacher just absolutely loathed spain for some reason, she never said why). it was only after I studied castillian that I have any progress with the language.

just focus on proper syntax and semantics. The accent will be inebitably modeled by your own english accent.
the only exception is the lisp, don't do it, or if you do, at least avoid words where it is most noticeable.