YEAH DUDE! TOTALLY RAD BRO I'M A MIDGET LMAO!

>YEAH DUDE! TOTALLY RAD BRO I'M A MIDGET LMAO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4c3yXx1O-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z2B4XXWVdEM
youtube.com/watch?v=RxgLLGmLL0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHA YEAH DUDE

Fuck off. Wee Man is more based than anyone on this board

Best Jackass?
Worst Jackass?

Bam doesn't count for worst. It's too easy.

Which episode was that? I don't remember him ever saying anything like that.

DUDE MIDGETS LMAO

best: Raab Himself
worst: Bam Margera (he counts, dumb namefag)

Bam was always the whiniest pussy, he did genuinely retarded shit to others like dropkicked people in the head but when he had to endure something he would cry and whine like the smallest bitch in the world

Best is Johnny

Worst besides Bam is I guess Aaron, but thats just mostly due to hes in shit stunts(besides terrorist taxi ofc)

Best: Knoxville
Worst other than Bam: Aaron

this guy gets it.

if you don't admit knoxville is the best you're a pleb, other guys were great but knoxville was made of fucking steel and was also really likable

for everyone saying bam is the worst, did you even watch cky?

Best is Pontius or Knoxville
Worst is England

best is johnny no doubt
could take a joke, a beating and was brimming with pure love for dumb fun

worst is dave england
there's not much fun in poop to be honest

Pontius is best, Dave was worst other than Bam

dirty sanchez > jackass

post a picture of your heartagram tattoo

Top 3 Jackasses are Johnny, Steve-O and Pontius

Worst 3 are Bam, Dave England and Danger Ehren

Aaron was just an ordinary dude in the older skits. The fame drove him nuts. He didn't know how to handle it

Did Dave England ever do anything other than intentionally shit himself occasionally?

he also gave us viva la bam which was great entertainment so suck a dick redditor

easily above the nobodys like ehren and dave

The vomlette was pretty funny

there is only one patrician choice:

DiCamillo

we're still waiting for that pic of your heartagram tattoo

Nah, that was the contrarian high school opinion. At the end of the day jackass has great production (for what it was), good cast and GOAT soundtrack.

Didn't he die from trying to stop a bowling ball with his head?

The double face kick he did on Bam was pretty badass

pontius and knoxville tied first, england last.

preston is easily the worst

DUDE I'M FAT LMAO

redito-kun, prease, you can not stay

vomlette

get fucked, Jackass is the patrician choice

+1

Will I get crucified if I say I honestly thought Dunn was the worst other than Bam? He seemed cool, but other than the toy car (which was kino) he never really made me laugh.

Pontius was best.

not when compared to dirty sanchez

Nah he's shit and he's a midget. You sound like a fag

What's wrong with Bam?

ITT Forgotten Jackasses

Bam is a little bitch who love to dish it out and fuck with people, but gets all butthurt and pissy and literally cries when they do it back to him.

Dirty Sanchez had more shocking stunts, and I guess Dainton and Pritchard banter was great, but it was just that. Jackass had more production value and artistic merit, it felt more like a daredevil show instead of just reckless adults being reckless.

Maybe because internet has way worse content or stunts, something like Jackass feels more unique.

>I've literally never watched more than 30 seconds of any form of Jackass branded media

Has he ever cried except for snakes stuff?
It's not even the weirdest fear in the show (mustard guy)

>best
Johnny + bam combo. Bam crying and knoxville laughing
>worst
Dave england. Name one good thing he's done besides the noise he made in fire house rodeo. Aaron is at least funny to see shit on

I mean, I can't say you're wrong considering Jackass is shit. I kinda liked Viva la Bam the few times I watched it. Then again I was a faggy teenager cunt who thought it was hilarious that he always fucked with his parents.

Dave England made me laugh the hardest because of that incoherent whimpering he does when he's in pain.

Kicking bam in the face

>artistic merit

Jackass was great and way better than Dirty Sanchez but come on

Had the money and good ideas for stunts, but he was really weak compared to the rest of the cast. To be fair, topping Knoxville, Pontius and Steve-O is a hard task.

Did you watch the show? All of Dunn's best stuff is in the show

What was the grossest stunt? I can see the shit ones no problem, but the fat guy sweat cocktail literally made me puke.

For what it was m8. Tremaine isn't as cheap as some people think, and having Spike Jonze as a guest can help you a little.

Thats why you gotta find your niche.
Dave shit himself a lot
Aaron was the one who always got injured/broke his teeth
Wee-man/Preston doing the big fat guy and midget shenanigans
Dunn would be up for basically anything with a little convincing
Bam was just a cry baby who like to shit on others but hated when the joke was on him

The toy car one seems so tame now a days

He couldn't even best Knoxville in his OWN show.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4c3yXx1O-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z2B4XXWVdEM

>period blood

Trips>dubs
Jackass confirmed for best show

paper cuts.

As someone who has had Wasabi before, the wasabi line snort was hard to watch.
That really had to fucking hurt.

his niche was terrorizing his parents and don vito

On the 24 hour mtv live jackass thing bam and Preston almost got into a huge fight and Preston left for a bit then came back and did something to bam and he cried

Best: Bam

Worst: viva la bam Bam

if there ever was an official jackass tier/power rankings, Bam's parents+don vito should be above Bam.

>Sean Penn just chillin in a lawn-chair as Bam pours green paint all over a car and smashes it up

Why?

Problem with that is that Phil April and Don Vitos reactions were funnier than Bam himself

I meant above as in higher (with a better ranking) than Bam.

i know right, the good viva la bam episodes were the ones carried by people other than bam, like the scavenger hunt.

I haven't heard anything about Dunn in the longest time. I guess everyone just forgot about him since he hasn't done anything noteworthy in years.

Try searching for Ryan "Well" Dunn

Minority comedians suck
9/10 of his joke are midget shit.

Jackass 4: We're Not Dunn Yet

I remember some MTV special with the Jackass crew. This little fucker had a scene during the night where he deliberately took out a can of Monster Energy and said something like "Oh dude I need an energy drink, because I'm so tired." and hold the can right into the camera. What a stupid faggot.

In addition to being a prank it was also a modern art piece. Truly kino

Pure truth.

Knoxville and Pontius are the best.
Preston was the worst.

Say what you will about his Jackass stuff, but it worked out pretty well for him in the long-run.

It may not have been the most dignified way to climb up the ladder, but it was definitely a stepping stone in his career, and I'm pretty sure without the exposure it got him he wouldn't be in GoT now, and even though Sup Forums loves to hate on GoT I think he's one of the best characters on the show.

So good for him, I guess.

laughed so hard I woke up my midget family, thanks op

name one cooler midget then

youtube.com/watch?v=RxgLLGmLL0Q

I'm also surprised he didn't get an oscar nomination for his role on My, Myself and Irene, he basically did the whole RDJ's Tropic Thunder thing.

>As someone who has had Wasabi before

lmao pls fuck off reddit jesus christ.

>where's the card throwing machine

>BAM WHADCHU DOIN A ME OFF YOU GET OUT YOU YOU HITTIN ME ILL FUCK YOUR KIDS

What did he mean by this?

pure unadulterated kino

This here.

Ravioli Ravioli I'll pud benis in loli

one of the best scenes for sure

>dude im a midget and when I fuck chicks it ain't Willy Wonka starts playing

Sean's son was a Bam fan.

>OMG MUSTARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He sucked.

He was right about mustard AND period blood.

wait, what?
I get thinking periods blood is disgusting, but what's wrong with mustard?
has he ever explained it?

Well the foul smell and disgusting taste for one.

Wee man can be argued as the worst jackass He literally never does anything dangerous or funny Everything is just a play off his height which gets really old

worst is the fat one
he's never done anything funny
the only reason he's there so the american audience can empathize

I met him once over 15 years ago at the opening of a skate park. He was pretty cool, and he was with 2 hot normal sized chicks.

Did they hold auditions for all the midgets who already drink piss for a living?

I think Wee Man was friends with all the skaters Tremaine knew.

I suppose he should've just stayed at home and collected disability or killed himself

>Best tier
Johnny Knoxville
Chris Pontius

>High Tier
Steve-O
Dunn

>Mid tier
Wee man

>Low tier
England

>Shit tier
Bam