Russia Offers India Nuclear Aircraft Carrier

defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/navy/2016/07/11/russia-india-nuclear-aircraft-carrier-storm/86937106/

> NEW DELHI — Russia has offered its nuclear aircraft carrier, dubbed "Storm," to India for purchase, a senior Indian Navy official said. The offer comes as India and the US discuss the transfer of technology for India's future nuclear aircraft carrier, the INS Vishal.

>India plans to build its second homegrown aircraft carrier, INS Vishal, which will be nuclear-powered, 300 meters long, 70 meters wide and displace 65,000 tons.

God, can you imagine what happens when the Indians mistake the flight deck for one of their designated shitting streets? Who thought this was a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Vikramaditya#Accidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_23000E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well i'm pretty sure you guys know how to deal with aircraft carriers

NUKE IN LOO

DESIGNATED

>God, can you imagine what happens when the Indians mistake the flight deck for one of their designated shitting streets?
Or when they start shitting in the ramp
>shitslide everywhere
>people dying buried in shit
>shit skiing

OH NO

tfw we will one day have actual video footage of a plane landing on a carrier then sliding off of it comically like a banana peel because of piles of shit then crashing into the ocean

SHITTING DECK

>Poop Deck

You'd think India would be looking to get on some of their more pressing issues before investing in naval expansion.

>they get it and they just use it to shit off the side and into the ocean

>India Nuclear Aircraft Carrier
v.s.
>China Aircraft Carrier

welp
at least it will be unsinkable

So i guess the flight deck will be the poop deck

POOOOOOOOO

Designated shitting deck

>>China Aircraft Carrier

You mean that Ukrainian rust bucket that's always breaking down and sitting in dry-dock?

CARLOS!

the poop deck?

They should sell it to us, we dont have an Aircraft Carrier right now.
Plus we will poo in loo.

well at least they wont need to install toilets for the soldiers

POOP DECK
O
O
P
D
E
C
K

Aircraft carriers: pic related

Underrated Post

There it is. Fucking nailed it.

Designated pooing aircraft carrier

> (OP)
>>Poop Deck
God damn you I came here just to post that

Maybe american special forces sell them some operator pantaloons

Congratulations on India for their first floating toilet.
Now crash landings can go with a splash or a splat.

>>God, can you imagine what happens when the Indians mistake the flight deck for one of their designated shitting streets?

Everyone to the poop deck! Poo in the blue!

Sooo, Aircraft carrier becomes more and more useless, so Russian are foisting their off on the Poos ?

Could be worse, like the HUEHUE carrier.

underrated

>can you imagine what happens when the Indians mistake the flight deck for one of their designated shitting streets?

>wasting the chance to say poop deck
way to fail, slanted eyed kike

its best idea ok lets get that straight. india and pakistan fighting it out is best for every one. india will win. thats just a pre congratulatory present

>way to fail, slanted eyed kike

You would know all about naval failure, Jamal.

ITT: jealousy

Post a picture of your toilet.

India it takes a certain amount of skill to turn all the negative criticisms of your country and somehow make it feed into your superiority complex. I swear this is ingrained into the Indian psyche.

To be fair, I am jealous of their psychic powers.

How can i post something i dont have

I just wish I was an Indian God.

the world is your toilet

Cat can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?

>Russia has offered its nuclear aircraft carrier
What? Russia doesn't have one of those.

Poetic.

And it's your job to clean it afterwards.

Dagoth Ur awakens. The sixth house rises.

Can we have one too, Russia?

They don't trust you because they are afraid you will use their technology to kill birds

Talking about birds...

>when indians form an integral part of the bird diet

>when indians form an integral part of the indian diet

Indian Mad Max?

> ramp

I didn't know Russia built cuck carriers too.

Australia and India have a lot in common.

Bullshit, russia can't into ships.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Vikramaditya#Accidents

>On 10 June 2016, while undergoing a scheduled major refit of INS Vikramaditya,[106] two people were killed by a toxic gas leak that occurred during maintenance work in the Sewage Treatment Plant compartment of INS Vikramaditya at Karwar. Two other people were injured and taken to the naval hospital.[107][108]

India cannot into sewage treatment.

Indian Navy in action.

I wonder why

Why is India so overpopulated?

wow so much obsession, why don't you guys move here
No need to obsess about it

Why does Russia sell carriers instead of building some for its own navy? they could sure use a couple.

Cat is a less intelligent being

We have a nuclear aircraft carrier? What?

My dad almost died travelling through your filthy country, first he got robbed then you infected him with your shit.

>They named their flagship after a fucking slimey bollywood actor

My absolute fucking sides, why are Indians the most retarded race on Earth?

>Vishal (born as Vishal Krishna Reddy on 29 August 1977[1]) is an Indian film actor and producer who works in the Tamil film industry. Most of his films are dubbed into his native language Telugu. The younger son of film producer G. K. Reddy, Vishal studied Visual Communications at Loyola College, Chennai. He produces films under his production company, Vishal Film Factory.

>why don't you guys move here

I'm scared of contracting cholera.

Too bad the carrier is build under regulations of a void treaty, infringed by USoNA at least since they build Fukushima to process weapon isotopes there.

We need to sell Indians fully capable missile-carrying aircarrier and some nukes to equip it.

At least they can shit in a toilet. Unlike you.

We have all the best weapons in the world, but we are banned to use it without any profit to it. This situation must come to an end one way or the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_23000E
Your government wants it. There's no fucking ramp too...

>got robbed
Did you tell him that he is a bitch

Indus and Ganges rivers + yearly monsoons = very fertile --> can support lots of people.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to navigate / irrigate the basins so it stays many poor independent farmers.

Unless the government walks into the several trillion necessary to develop the land India will stay as it is.

What are they going to use it for? Against who?

>implying any of you betas would try to fight him
you obviously robbed him while he was resting on your filthy trains

>Shtorm
literally shitstorm

>poo in loo day
is this shit real?

Vishal means huge or great you dip
It is very common name

>Did you tell him that he is a bitch

Given that 10,000 white people conquered your entire subcontinent and ruled it for 200 years, I think you are the bitch.

You will buy storm and you will like it.

Cool story bra.
What actually happened - Fat kiwi tourist gets robbed by agile fit Indian masterrace

kiwis are like sitting ducks

This kid has taken a vishal shit.

Why so concerned, Pakistan?

India is so fucked up i can no longer distinguish between the fake ones and the real ones

"Ok so vere going to do the budjet boys, people are complainings about the problem with poo in the streets due to no toilets and sanitisations, no running vater and not enough schooling and hospitals in our great country so maybe ve should spend some of our money on that ya?"
> "NO PAJEET VE MUST BUY A BIGGER SHIP NOW VE WILL BE SUPERPOWER VERY SOON AND VE MUST LOOK VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL INDIA IS ON MARS AND HAS LARGEST POPULATION VE MUST LOOK BIG AND STONG VE DO NOT NEED TOILETS OR VATER OR SUCH SILLY LUXURIES"

Daily reminder they still recieve billions in aid from actually developed counties

Today the two peaceful ways for India to ship their goods by sea is trough an intermediary, that keeps prices low. Or around africa/australia and it`s a long way. They are surrounded by very problematic regions. There are somali pirates and ISIS in the west, oceania pirates (who are much better equipped, than somali) in the east.

They also could use the power to BTFO USoNA the fuck out of middle east and somali and stabilize the region, thus gaining new markets and securing the safety of their nation.

Jesus Christ India, you're delusional.

DESIGNATED SHITTING CARRIER

>Daily reminder they still recieve billions in aid from actually developed counties

Which means we successfully jewed them

It's not funny when 1000 poo in loos die every DAY!

Do you know how many phone calls they could make?

It's not bait. A carrier is useless against us or China.

I just don't our friends to spend on useless stuff. :^)

> look at how poor uneducated and smelly I am
* gives money *
> haha I was just pretending

Yet still smells like shit. Try harder next time Vinood.

>government-run hospital
Why am I not surprised?

>LOOK AT OUR FLAGSHIP PANJEET
>ISN'T IT GLORIOUS
>WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT
>SS BIG
>YES, AMAZING PANJEET