Is this natural beauty?

Is this natural beauty?

No its a wh*Te neanderthal cavebeast

In France, probably...
Imagine the smell of her armpits

Fucking degenerates wh*Tes

Oh Oh NO, I expected this from you poop eaters!

nice
post more please

őrpina

>tfw no hairy gf to take care of my home while I hunt mammoths

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if the beholder is watching shit then there is nothing wrong in pointing out that fact.

Mate the consensus across Europe is that Germany is the country with hairy women and poop fetish

>tfw you will never snuggle your face against her soft chest hair while she strokes your head

thats an endrocine problem or something

wtf is this I cri

White women, ladies and gentlemen.

>Gays are menta-

wouldn't putin throw you into the gulag for posting that, ivan?

>-lly i-

a bit too hairy but still would be better than fucking your own hand every night anyway

she's hairier than me wtf

When it comes to discussing the beauty of women across Europe, the UK should better shut up and not embarrass itself...

btw, I'm more attracted to hairy men

>Is this natural beauty?
I've never seen a woman that hairy and I am a turk woman myself

post pics

Ohne Kopftuch am PC? Ehrenmord wann?

Ich bin mit einem deutschen verheiratet. Seit 11 Jahren. Ohne Kopftuch. Ich denke wenn ich je draufgehen sollte, dann wegen einem dieser psychisch kranken Einzeltäter die irgendwo wieder ihre
Messer schwingen.

Too lazy today. But if anyone remembers I've posted my right and left hand before on int.

>natural
yes
>beauty
no

gays are menta be killed

Du bist 23 Jahre alt?
Scherz bei Seite, gut für dich (wenn es stimmt und du kein fieser LARP-Fettsack bist)... Haben nicht alle Frauen mit türkischer Abstammung in Deutschland das Glück

>Gay
no point in being gay if you only like girls (male)

I refuse to believe this is geniue woman. Photoshop, trans, trap, something like this.

>Du bist 23 Jahre alt?
>Scherz bei Seite, gut für dich (wenn es stimmt und du kein fieser LARP-Fettsack bist)...
Und kein LARP-Fettsack. pic just for you.
>Haben nicht alle Frauen mit türkischer Abstammung in Deutschland das Glück
Ich bin in der Kultur groß geworden. Also ja - ich weiß.

Yes