Hmmmm.... looks like Trump isn't so tough after all

hmmmm.... looks like Trump isn't so tough after all.

Wow nice argument, looks like I'm gonna #suckniggercockforhillary now

Don't forget to sage if you're going to reply to bait.

Reptiles don't sweat.

Looks like I'm a #cruizemizzike

welp i'm #mentallyhill now

Anyone remembers when the Hillary staff complained that she was taking too many naps?

This. Take it from an Australianfag, they know their reptiles.

Why was she testifying op?

>hillary skips a debate
>trump negotiates a shorter one
hmm.. really makes you think....

cool flag'n'get

oyyy veyy OP!

>occupy democrats
>1 post by this ID

every time

wow this really stimulates my brain.....

Wow really makes you think. Guess i'm now a cuck for guac

hillary broke down as threatened every one involved and the country . she said she would reveal state secrets. thats a fucking crime

to date trump has never threatened to reveal state secrets if indicted. trump 1 : hillary 0

wow makes you think faggot

wow really makes you wtf I'm a #ShillforHill now

Hixed it

Are you retarded, mate? You know you get a new ID in every thread so if you only respond once it will say you only have 1 post.

A lot of people seem to think that "oh my god they have 1 post they're a shill" despite them being among the first posters in the thread.

Please figure out how the board works so people like you stop spamming "HURR HE HAS 1 POST" like it actually means anything

Debates are harder than testifying. At a debate, you have to answer every question, and all of them are designed to generate news. At the committee hearing, she got to spend five and a half hours listening to fellow Democrats suck her dick. And if any of the actual questions were too hard, she can just dismiss them as those mean old sexist Republicans being partisan. Politically, she had nothing to lose.

If course legally, she's about to be reminded that perjury is a bad idea

Wtf I hate corrections now

Have we already forgotten the debate where Hillary couldn't make it back from the bathroom break on time? Or the one that she just decided she didn't want to show up for?

Reptiles don sweat after all.

You're a fucking autist and I hope you feel retarded.

I supose a Hilary/Trump debate will be a match to see who doesn't show up first.

Why are liberals so autistic, either that or they're as dishonest as Hillary. Trump joked around about a three-hour debate and made a decent point that the viewership begins to lose interest eventually.

fuck i think #imwithher now

You're the retard. Alot of people post bait tier threads and then leave, so when you find "1 post by this id", chances are hes a shill that started a thread and left in order to slide the other threads

I bet hillary leaves that old lady snatch smell in every bathroom she uses.

If you changed Hillary to;
> lied for 11 hours straight
It would be real.
Just another stack of lies from occupy idiots.

(((Sam Harris)))

looks like hillary is tougher after all, i knew it

I don't even blame the people who make the images. It's all the retards that blindly believe everything I blame.

>natural born liar is good at lying for long periods of time
tell me something new

underrated

It does show character and bravery, i mean i dont like neither of those. but prehaps hillary is the stronger of the two.

Faggot

He said it was because viewers lose interest, retard.

You are not in a position to make demands when you are testifying

>Now having to testify to congress about your breaking the law is a good thing

>Lying under oath /= debating

Hillary literally cannot sweat. She mentioned it on the View.

SPBP

A sick cunt kicking a cunt in the cunt.

One of the few things Trump says that aren't too far wrong. Climate change advocates, when they are being honest (which is rare), admit that it is about global redistribution. Chinese? No.

Exhausting for the audience is what he meant.

Why the fuck would a 3 hour debate be good for anyone?
1 hour is good, 1,5h is the maximum.

too much chance to screw up is what he meant

You see i dont think so, the smart ones with long enough attention span, can really watch and evaluete the whole time.

She was in court facing criminal charges, there's nothing admirable about it. Also courts have short recesses and lunch breaks, it was a day in the office. There is nothing challenging about it.

>Trump
>businesses to run

>Hillary
>never really worked

Exclamation of excitement.... this is.... really... I can't... this.... this... really shifts the gears of my thinking machine...

Sauce on this?

She didn't testify.
She was not under oath.
Fuckhead.