Someones criticism of a movie is that "the time travel isn't realistic enough!"

>Someones criticism of a movie is that "the time travel isn't realistic enough!"

>Someone's criticism of a movie is the space travel isn't realistic enough

> crit something in movie doesn't make sense
> huuur theirs dinosaurs/time travel/ whatever and you're saying that doesn't make sense!?

>Someones criticism of a movie is that "the bus travel isn't realistic enough!"

>people complain a character doesn't think up a perfectly logical solution to his problem like an emotionless robot

I don't know if I can trust critics anymore when it comes to movies or tv shows... I'm currently watching Assassins Creed, (over half way through it at the moment) and DAMN its actually a good movie. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, wow.. Cant believe how hard this movie got bashed when its actually an enjoyable movie. Reminds me of Prometheus, how it got bashed so hard but in my opinion was one of the most enjoyable Sci Fi films in YEARS!

>time travel movie
>someone mentions killing Hitler

>time travel movie

>it's been days, why haven't anyone gone to the bathroom yet?

>that would never happen in real life
I wish I was as ignorant as some people

>movie where bad guy has a ray that ages a person
>the end of the movie the ray is aimed at the camera
>implying that ray stole 90 mins of the audience's life (by watching the movie)

Real meta, fag

In the future the reference will be replaced with "we can't just go back and stop Trump from being elected as much as we'd all love to"

When two characters meet each other for the first time sometimes they exchange names off camera and

>turn in your time machine
>and the other one

>DUDE MULTIVERSE LMAO

in Back to the future 2, what happened to the Marty in the Biff timeline if it was a parallel dimension?

Paterson was such a shit movie

>Time travel show
>worst episode of Season 6 is literally called Let's Kill Hitler
>Hitler doesn't even die, gets shoved in a closet

>that pic
>americans

TRUMP will save US from the atheists, the muslims. Get ready, because GOD is BACK in the whitehouse...!!!!

Are you implying time travel isn't realistic?

>those autists who thinks writing is about how many plot holes there are and spend all their time nitpicking
>writers are "hacks" if their stories have even a single plot hole

>raiders has a major plothole when you think about it

Kekd out loud

Reddit please go

I don't why this is the one that really pisses me off out of all the ones posted in the thread. Maybe it's because I see even normie message boards/review sections brimming with those kind of pointless complaints. I can just tell whoever posted those were in a bitchy mood and just wanting an excuse to whine. Don't really get why I tolerate that behavior here but I get triggered there

Sindy Clock's comment a best

>time travel doesnt work like that

Dude, the movie explained its rules, if the movie wanted gravity to work backwards then it can. What it cant do is ignore whatever rule was previously set. You cant have timetravel one way and then for no reason change how it works to be able to finish the story or some shit.

>Someone's criticism is some generic buzzword like "the pacing was bad" "the characters are 2D" "I didn't follow something so it's a plothole"

>"B-but there is no character development"

"WOW THAT'S SO FAKE"

"THAT'S SO UNREALISTIC"

OP is obviously a butthurt Nolan fanboy from the 2001 thread earlier.

pacing is the movie's rhythm and flow

I'll time travel to your conception and cock block your dad