/adv/ for Sup Forums

My mum is german and my dad is indian, because of that i have black hair, brown skin etc. I was raised in germany and feel like im totally german.

I have really conservative beliefs and want to have a german girl, at least a white, humble, intelligent, conservative girl.

My dream is to raise reasonable, strong, loving and proud children and protect them from leftist shit. I think those values are of highest importance now for germany. Thats actually my key motivation- raising PROUD WHITES. En plus since i have partly indian roots i have extra reason to hate muslims.

Is it legit to want a white woman? Technically, im half-white. But i have bad conscience whether i deserve a white woman- where i belong. Its not my fault my parents mixed and now i have a problem.

Do you give me your blessing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/11/travel/india-sweden-love-story-cycle/
youtu.be/iWblc5efTKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are what you described(real dreams and intentions) you wouldnt need /pol's blessings

why do you want a bunch of neckbeards to advice you on anything other than scepticism about the government and politicians?

because theyre racially aware.

Basically right will hate you for being non white and left will hate you for no complying with PC. You're fucked unless you get rich and do the fuck you want. Welcome to mixed race.

welcome to mixed rape baby club man.

Fuck off to india you dirty shitskin your dna is shit just like you.

I think you should embrace you nu-German heritage.

>personally, I think you should start a fight and die before you have kids

Seems fine to me. Hell, you might even end up making a white baby. I've knew a half mexican half white woman who ended up having an aryan child with her white husband.

>Claim racial awareness
>Still wanna shit up the white genepool

And into the trash you go, Pajeet.

Germany is already shit so it honestly doesn't matter.

>dad is indian
then you are indian

Move to america or turkey, I don't think you'll be accepted anywhere else. I'm sorry for what your parents did to you.

Shit+shit=aryan? Only in America

yeah its absolutely horrible here. best to stay away

Considering his dad's Indian, he probably couldn't resist before an Aryan German woman.

You're part of the problem

I dont wanna fuck up the white genepool, i want to it to assimilate my genes.

How s that? My mother is white.

Your dad is a true aryan. Your mum is Hitler's description of an Aryan.

Seriously though, why would you ask this teenage board for advice?
Stormfront has grown-ups. But in the end decision is yours.

Feels.jpeg

What caste are you? This is possibly acceptable if you are a light-skinned brahmin, but otherwise go make the Indian genepool better instead of making the German genepool worse.

Where ar ethe grownups

>assimilate my genes

Fucking kill yourself, Poojet.

My father is a tall brahmin from north india, lighter skinned than most indians.

Mixed here. Dad is Spaniard/native american, mom is German.

I think everything is better than jews and mudslimes. Also my wife is white (italien-german).

Indians are fucking genetic garbage heaps, procreate with another half pajeet. You guys smell like shit and no European male would be able to stand your stench.

>My mum is german and my dad is indian
Where i stopped reading. Please someone save the white race

Calm down, Abo.

No, shitskin and nigger genes must be eradicated.

>Brahmin
>white
pick one

POO

Give him credit, he's trying to do just that by diluting them away.

Nobody actually gives a fuck about this shit, if you find a white woman who likes you, why would you even care what Sup Forums thinks? Most people here are shitposters anyway and would probably racemix with a qt brown girl as soon as they get a chance to.

My Anzac brother spot on. So many Indians here all smell like shit and are fucking urban monkeys. I'm sick of them. All these half-way humans trying to seduce European men is disgusting. Especially this, she pretends shes racially aware but still wants to dilute our blood for her own gains. Complete double think and complete selfishness.

If you identify as a white male then what's the problem?

I know chinese dudes that date white girls so you ought to get one too

Put your dick in a traditional curry cunt but don't dare to impregnate a white person with your stinking poo seed.

Its not easy to find people with which you can talk about race that way. But i agree 95% comments are rly primitive unfortunately

Chink identified

Im an indian american and i dated a jew

is that ok?

When Hitler talked about the Aryans in India he meant the whites who moved into India from Iran and instituted a racial hierarchy that brought your shit country out of the mud for a few hundred years before you started mixing and brought the whole thing toppling down you fucking poojeet nigger

No, Sören. Not at all. You better go to leftypol, if you believe this.

>Is it legit to want a white woman?
No, you have to find someone else who is half white half poo.

At the cost of a white bloodline, you fucking currynigger.

Nu-Pol loves diversity as long as she spreads her legs, fucking disgusting half-way humans that would throw away the gifts you've been given. Your ancestors would roll in the eternal sleep.

Sounds logic.

I myself is currently racenixing with a pakki girl. My kids will be slightky dark, and very anti semite. I have figured all pure whites will be kill. so I am adapting to continue the struggle

>Do you give me your blessing Sup Forums?

Not really, you are fooling yourself. You are not white and will never be. Ideally, you would have a half indian, half german girl.

I hold Indians on par with a shit-tier Jew-esque people. They're honestly the most conniving, greedy, and hierarchically-inclined people I've ever met. I thought perhaps it was isolated cases, but it seems that many others have similar experiences.

They come over in droves for the I.T sectors, and once they reach the management all of a sudden kiwis are unemployed and everyone is replaced by more Pajeets. They also seem intent on diluting their genes with whites, but yet uphold their people are superior and associating strictly with their kind. I don't really understand their double-standards.

You are not German. Some dudes feel like they are girls. They are still dudes. You're still an Indian.

Deal with it.

>Stormfront has grown-ups
SF have no coherent beliefs, and are at each others throats more than not.

>Do you give me your blessing Sup Forums?
Klaro. Live your dream!

But technically he has the same percentage of indian heritage and german heritage

If you rise to a place in society (get a good job) where you can have a happy Christian marriage and raise a (by the Western definition) good family then your genes are as good as any white European. It is physically impossible to go against your nature so if you are able to achieve all that then you will deserve a white western woman and a good family. If you can't do all that then that means your genes are inferior and you don't deserve it.

I hate how uppity and self-centred the ones i've met through my life have been. They think because they can speak English now they're the most civilized people around but lack all cognitive thought. Plus they smell fucking terrible and Pajeet girls always stare at me like im a piece of meat.

If you find a girl.

You're the epitome of the Swedish cuck stereotype.

Do you plan on raising your children conservative and white? On keeping your wife in line yet happy enough she doesn't divorce you and steal the kids to make a broken home? On only letting them date whites?
You should be fine if you can manage that.

NZ keeps importing them, and so does Australia. It's only going to get worse.

Abominations just breed more Abominations who are curses as being Abomination, those willing to curse all their line are self-centred.

Funny, I'm exactly the same racial admixture. Daddy's the race traitor though.

We should start a support group.

if you let a board of opinionated cunts decide anything at all about your sex life you're the definition of a cuckold

for fucks sake I seriously hope you're baiting us

BLM is recruiting Indians at Sydney uni shamelessly, just fucking end them. Everywhere i go there are prams full of brown pajeet kids. It will never end.

What are you talking about, both your parents are race traitors.

>Taking race-mixing advice from an Amerimutt

Go fuck yourself, Paco.

Is this a joke? Indians hate each other and are incredibly xenophobic. Absolutely 0 civic sense.

I've been kicked out of an Indian restaurant on vacation because I "didnt order enough", but it was obvious the indian manager was salty an indian could go on vacation. Utter garbage.

Your kiwis got replaced because it is cheaper to pay indian people, plain and simple. They have ZERO love for each other.

I was implying that my dad is the white one.

Indian men are alpha, they always impregnate Germanic women.

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/11/travel/india-sweden-love-story-cycle/

What can we do senpai.
I'm going to get into politics in about 5-6 years, but there's the damage is irreversible as it currently stands. NZ has been cucked.

All Indians are Untouchables. Keep them away.

You say that, but blonde Germanic women's pussies say otherwise.

>Untouchables
I wonder why they move to white countries with this awesome career perspective.

Aren't German women big? Like more than 6 foot tall?

How did your dad manage to impregnate her?

Hating noble non-whites would be stupid.
I am still not too fond of the idea of you marrying a white girl, but considering how many white girls are trashy whores who only harm the society and pop out worthless niglets, having 1/4 non-white kids who accept the white culture and way of life is probably better than nothing.

So you have my blessing, bro.

He's probably a tall blue eyed brahmin demigod, not a squat aboriginal dalit.

France's entry for the African Cup of Nations

No.

Jesus Fuck your mom is a whore.

Some normal German with a whore mom is just a loser and has no right to a gf period. Neither do you.

Brahmins are not tall. What strange meme is this?

Sikhs are tall and stupid. Brahmins are usually short stature and smart. Thats the way it usally is.

youtu.be/iWblc5efTKE

All the guys on my curry side are at least 5'11. Granted only the younger generation.

My dads family is rather tall and hes above 180cm.
Hes Hindu not Sikh.

Stop cuckposting.

They have more niggers in their team than whites.

You should hate your mother for being a race traitor you dummy.

ok. I suppose There are exceptions. Northern or Southern Brahmin?

if you fight for whites in the race war we'll make you an honorary aryan, no sweat bro. otherwise consider the Nuremberg laws on racial miscegenation your guide

>implying there's a difference.

And you are what mix? Sushi and Curry?

kys breh. Whoever wants to fuck whoever and have children is none of your concern

No, white american and curry.

Where do you shit?

Northern. Punjab.

Shes raised with the '68 movement. She had low self esteem and i think thats why it happened. I cant blame her.

>poo in loo

Gertard are you still a virgin? Are you planning to rape a German girl, were you in Cologne on New Years Eve?

>I was raised in germany and feel like im totally german.

But you're not, you're indian.

genetically im half-half.

Im a virgin and i want to lay only with one girl in my entire life.

Maybe there isn't. Its out of curiosity

OK

Brahmin from Northern Punjab. Well, that explains why he is tall

Hahaha, nah. Unless both parents are white, you won't get an "aryan" child, you'll get those shitskin looking Brazilian mulatto types (which is exactly what happens there, by the way)

I keep saying it but America will be the new Brazil soon. You're already diluting your own white population.

Genetically you're an abomination before God.

i admit that all my Sup Forums WPWW bs woudl evaporate if a woman of any race other than white would suck my dick. ur more pathetic than me.