Guys I fell for the atheism meme long ago and may be starting to realize it's retarded

Guys I fell for the atheism meme long ago and may be starting to realize it's retarded.

What do? Which church/religion/cult? Where are the honesty, family and community values best promoted?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=f8KLLSFSuGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless bump

I feel ya. I fell for Atheism a while ago and I realised that atheists are just morally stunted retards whose kids are most likely to grow up with some sort of mental illness because of the fact that they never had religion when they were younger. But in terms of promotes best values, I'd say Christianity maybe Buddhism? But yeah, Christianity promotes the best values for honesty, family and community

So you're just going to elect to believe in whatever deity enough people on Sup Forums recommend? I'm not sure that's how belief works.

Why do you need belief in supernatural entities to practice virtue? That seems morally stunted to me.

Fully read the Gospel and decide then for yourself

Invent your own religion about human-shaped intelligent snails who come to Earth to save the planet low-vibrational astral projection. I can guarantee you'll get few hundred followers which will shower you in money.

How should a man be to be objectively virtuous?

It's better than being an atheist

>religion prevents mental illness
thats a new one. I went to church for a very long time and don't ever recall the Rev talking about that

I dont have manic depression. I have a full time job, a beautiful woman, and a life to look forward to.

All without the concept of religion getting in the way of every aspect of my life trying to micromanage everything.

Why do people feel the need to either have or not have a religion?

If you were raised without ever knowing religion existed, thus never needing to be an atheist, you'd probably be fine

>2 posts by this ID

Why do you need someone to tell you to be a good person?

Pentecostalism. Not even shitposting, if you fall for the Orthodox meme you'll be spending all your time with half a dozen elderly Serbian women.

>If you were raised without ever knowing religion existed, thus never needing to be an atheist, you'd probably be fine

[citation needed]

>atheism meme
>morally stunted

Look, if you need some imaginary sky father to tell you killing, raping and stealing is bad, and helping other people is good, that's purely your own retardation.

Makes sense though. The religious need to be guilted into being decent humans.

A lot of the kids who are on some sort of psychotic drugs tend to be the ones who didn't have much of a presence of religion in their life when they were younger.

>muh atheism

There is gnostic atheism and agnostic atheism.

Agnostic atheism has no faults. You can even subscribe to the moral teachings of Jesus or anyone else; if you believe your children will be damaged without it

you don't need a religion to have some kind of belief or spirituality you leaf.

just read meditations (marcus aurelius) or just check out the iron pill in general.

Estonia is the least religious country in the world, but somehow they get by without raping and murdering each other left and right.

you know what I'm about to say don't you? you don't even need a sign from God to see this coming

[citation needed]

>muh dead Jew on a stick

Is "killing, raping and stealing" objectively bad? And "helping other people" objectively good?

Lutheran or Presbyterian ( not those newage PC-USA )

The classical stoics did it. You can practice objective virtue by simply obeying the harm principle.

You're either superstitious or you're not. Belief in the supernatural has nothing to do with it.

But we see what can happen when you pin your morality to a third party supernatural entity. We get Islam, who worship the same god you do.

That's not what I've asked you to prove

I could give a shit less. It doesn't benefit me being a sadist, and treating other people nice generally guarantees that in return.

Simple fucking reciprocity m8.

>Is "killing, raping and stealing" objectively bad?
yes. murder is very unnatural. animals will fight, sometimes to the death, but it is very rare to just see one kill.
>And "helping other people" objectively good?
absolutely, society is very beneficial. even for animals with no religion

Agnosticism is the only true path.

So stoics knew the objective virtues correct?

It would be objectively immoral then not to be a stoic

My dad went to church every sunday and beat me everyweek when he got off his face drunk, you fucking faggot.

Orthodox while going to Catholic / Christian church is pretty good. Also a good amount of Christians are agnostic surprisingly and follow the faith because it sets good moral standards. One mexican guy told me he couldn't actually believe god exist without proof but if a divine being does exist he should understand why its so hard to put 100% faith in him for nothing.

>I need to believe in """"something""""" external to validate my own existence

>murder is very unnatural.
>this is what christfags actually believe

Probably because he was an alcoholic

see: every social organism beyond Africans
animals, humans don't need jeeby chreeby's jewish commandments to not murder each other, because living together in peace is generally advantageous to our survival as a species. altruism is biological, not supernatural
>ITT: people who think "objective morality" exists outside of kin-selection

>Christianity
worshipping a nu-male cuck

Is your selfish following of the Golden Rule objective morality then?

you made a very specific claim. you should be able to explain your own words.

/thread

What's natural and favours society is objective morality then correct?

>Atheism
being a nu-male cuck

It's almost as though christianity doesn't make people good and people make themselves good through their deeds, funny that, raised in a christian house too.

Why do Americans and anglos in general love their kike on a stick?

>When you successfully triggered all the atheists on /pol

Name me nations in history who haven't had national religions

>golden rule
>objective morality

Again, I don't care. They are irrelevant. If you treat people like shit, people will in return, treat you like shit.

Its a very simple thing. Everyone does better when we work together to achieve something instead of trying to fuck everyone else over.

nature isn't moral, its just how it is.

its our default setting to "be a good christian" we don't gain by killing each other. we do by living in a society.

Go turn the other cheek, John.

Nah m8, I learned about microchimerism, since then I've stopped being a cuck.

Naw, when people ask what I am I just say atheist. They don't have the attention span to learn what the agnostic component is.

>using memes to get your point across

you and the guy who replied to you should fuck off.

Ironically the things that do make it a valuable proposition to murder are all artificial

christianity is a meme religion

Is murder of individuals or groups not evolutionarily natural?

lol. go vegan.

Go get smacked by your dad, Dawkins

Lmfao you christcucks are insufferable.

When the time comes for the race war how the fuck are dipshits like you gonna survive. "Muh murder is wrong mmmkay." Give me a fucking break. When it goes down you better be ready for mass extermination or else the others are gonna beat you to it and kill you and your entire family.

This is why i have christfags and their idiotic religion. When the time comes they cant look at reality and see what needs to be done. They'd rather cling onto their centuries old religion.

The United States of America.

Fuck.

So the act of collaborating is objective good and conflict is the objective bad

>that image quality
what the fuck dude

Showing anger is a weakness, Jesus was a cuck and a wimp, and he thought he was better than everyone, that's gold. Compare him to Muhammad, he killed fags and fucked bitches, now that's an Alpha male.

be agnostic and mock both religion and atheist fags

Take a look at my flag.

>Third of the country is atheist
>every politician still only pandering to religionfags
US has the most cucked atheists in the world

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ

Why subscribe to a single dogma? Open yourself to the possibility of there being something more, and research. Read the texts of each religion (save for Islam, I never found it to be redeeming). There are many truths to be found in various religions.

murder without purpose is unnatural. we would know murder is something wrong even without a god, thats my point. one group going after another will probably have some purpose

try following the whole conversation retard

>third of the population is atheists

[citation fucking needed]

The american nation has been historically Christian

The American State is secular and atheistic

What's so hard with treating everybody else just like you'd want them to treat you?

Would you want somebody to kill you, or harm you, or rape you, or any of those done to anyone you care for (family, friends)?

Then don't do it. Of course there's gonna be people that are not gonna behave that way, but that shouldn't affect your behaviour.

I'm not a part of any religion and I'm a good guy, I assume everyone is a good person until proven otherwise, I let elders take my seat in public transport, I don't jack off in a mall in front of people.

Just try to be a nice person, it doesn't matter what you believe in.

Anglos for years insisted that they are actualy the real israelites.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

You know what they say about hope, it lines up in groups of three but pairs in a circle

Take a look at your flag

Christianity is too weak
Paganism is the only true answer, whether it are Norse gods or Roman/Greek gods doesn't matter, in the end they are all the same but with different names

>inb4 neo-paganism is degenerate hurr hutt
Yes it is, if you practice it like neo pagans (eg hugging trees while being naked or trying to have sex with a stone). Practice it like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=f8KLLSFSuGY
Any questions?

Kabbalah and Saturn worship is the only way now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

23% irreligious + all the closet atheists; I think it's fair to assume one in ten Christians don't actually believe in god.

Okay, Japan then. One of the least religious nations today, with some of the lowest murder rates. But you're going to say that's not good enough.

How about no

>objective

Is irrelevant.

Are you going to nitpick over the definition of "nation" and "state" here?
No religion is formally recognized by the government here. You can be a christcuck, a mudslime or a loo-pooer and do whatever you want so long as your behavior falls within the order of the law, which is determined (...largely) by secular ethics, reason and rationality. Letting a dead Jew dictate our behavior would put us on the level of a state like Iran, and look how that's working out for them.

>murder without purpose is unnatural.

What is the objective purpose for murder?

>we would know murder is something wrong even without a god, thats my point.

We would THINK murder without a god is wrong. We wouldn't necessarily know it

>one group going after another will probably have some purpose

Don't understand what you're trying to say here

i've been thinking of going to church again, just because i'm fucking sick of the vapid, degenerate and materialistic shit that goes on around me every day.

but i know that if i do start going, i'm going to be sitting there pretending to believe in something i have absolutely no inclination to believe in.

Why does some religious people thinks that atheists have no moral or hope?

It's not because you don't believe in anything that you have to act like a nigger or some emo freak.

Are you not a supernatural entity?? do you not find anything strange about your existence?
Have you ever even sat down and thought about how you could possibly be here in the first place and for what reason?

/thread

God is the only thing that had vouched for your immutable rights in front of the US government

If God is not real, anything goes

Al-Islam OP!
La ilah ila allah wamuhammad rasul allah!

Kekism or /k/ubism

Last I checked the /k/ube is in Canada so you'd better make a pilgrimage

>If God is not real, anything goes

No, the opposite of that is true, Fyodor. If God is real, then everything is permitted.
Look at the 9/11 attacks. If you are an instrument of the divine will, petty human morality is beyond your concern.

European Paganism

>Have you ever even sat down and thought about how you could possibly be here in the first place and for what reason?
If you can't find an answer to the reason of your existence it is only because it either doesn't exist or you haven't found it yet.

Inventing God is an easy out of the question.

I'm agnostic with catholic roots and tradition. While do believe to a certain extent that there might be a god or creator (even if that god is simply just nature itself) I don't look to religion for morals or virtue.

Common sense and the scientific method are about the only thing you need to guide yourself through life, that is making the right decisions that benefit you and those around you from a rational point of view. I think religions are outdated, spirituality isn't.

For example I don't get mad at gays marrying as looking at it rationally I can see that it has no direct impact on my personal life and heterosexuals can keep on marrying too.
Another example is the one of praying, looking at it another way it's simply a mechanism by which a person gets faith to achieve something as their actions will tend to make his prayers come true or co e to terms with a situation.

religion is mental illness have you tried having rational conversations with these faggots? Some guy actually told me all religions are technically true they just dont realize what god they worship. Literal retardation

>murder
I should have said kill, that is the phrase the bible uses. Killing serves many purposes, mainly defense or attacking with the purpose to take something. We would know not to kill without reason even without "Thou shall not kill"

Don't be gay
Don't use birth control
Give what you can
Confess
Get out of debt
Protect your family
Seek council
Receive God in the form of bread