Southern European enters the thread

>Southern European enters the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm NORTH AFRICAN, not a sissy europ*nga

Damn he got old

>we europeans must be united. It's christianism who brought division among europeans.
>southern europeans aren't europeans.

Snowniggers everytime. When will southerners realize that we must stop sucking the cock of those cultureless retards? Just look how snownigger tourists behave. They are filthy, they drink too much booze and want to pick up fight. They are compulsive fornicators who can't even go to a hotel room and have sex on streets.

latin americans okay

THIS

STOP being southern European

The saddest thing is that some people listen to what he says unironically

He posts on Sup Forums

is he real or is it all a big meme we haven't yet understood

>southern euro enters the thread
>behave like a turbo autismo
Makes sense desu, it's in the wh*Te blood

Why do french people LARP as nordics?

"Southern Europe" is the only Europe that exist. "Northern Europeans" are something else, not europe. Just because you adopted our superior culture does not mean you are european.

Some things he says are true and interesting but yeah there is a lot of dumb shit as well.

With the exception of some Portubros they are utter shitposters anyway. Especially Italians piss me off. They can't take banter either, they always get legit mad.

I think he is sort of crazy sprinkled with actually really good insights. If you take what he says with a big pinch of salt there is value to be had.

His ideas regarding the Europeans for instance is much more palatable than the EU and its forced "Europeanization".

>The Finns, Estonians and Hungarians are as European as the rest of us. And the Basques too. Languages are learnt and forgotten, and matter little in this context.

I love him.

How about you fuck off back to your mountain shed goatfucker. dont talk about Italy ever again you dwarf

> first written language
Semites

> first democracy
Southern Europeans

> first circumnavigation of the globe
Southern Europeans

> first to settle all continents
Southern Europeans

> first man in space
Eastern Europeans

> first woman in space
Eastern Europeans

> largest empire
Asians

> eradication of smallpox
Eastern Europeans

> largest population in one country
Asians

> largest proportion of humanity in one country
Semites

> first world currency
Southern Europeans

Why should we admire white Northerners again? Because some kraut autist decided that believing 95 shitposts and being blonde make you a superhuman?

Italians literally aren't white. they are, at best, mestizo - if not straight up arabs.

>with actually really good insights.

>Why should we admire white Northerners again?
Because we judge people by how they are, not how their ancestors were.

Who built Rome then?

Italians literally aren't non-white. they are, at best, mestizo - if not straight up Germanic.

swedes, danes and norweigans built rome.

Not Italians

He's not wrong, though. Genetically you, and the Finns in particular, are very European. And interestingly Finnish contain a lot of words with indo-european roots that are better preserved than just about in any other language.

First or biggest doesn't mean shit. Southern Europe (and China) had a historically massive advantage simply by virtue of having a warmer climate. But now that that advantage isn't as significant, due to technological advancements, Northern Europe has largely surpassed Southern Europe.

We've been a peace for over 200 years, Spain was a dictatorship up until 1975.

The operative word being "sprinkled".

Southern European is a clumsy term. What he's referring to are Europeans with a significant African/Arab admixture.

>Genetically you, and the Finns in particular, are very European.

I agree. Not a drop of Mongol blood.

However I do have to say that every day I imagine the social construct of our Eastern border breaking and us getting mongrelized properly according to the laws of nature. It already happened in the last century and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. Then you can make fun of us too like it has happened to Italians and Spaniards or even Americans. This is not saying that all of them mixed - but many did, voluntarily or involuntarily.

>And interestingly Finnish contain a lot of words with indo-european roots that are better preserved than just about in any other language.
Finns have been really isolated throughout history haven't they, being under the Swedish empire until the 19th century and then gommienism right after.

> But now that that advantage isn't as significant, due to technological advancements, Northern Europe has largely surpassed Southern Europe.
And how long did it take Northern Europe to surpass the South?

>Finns in particular, are very European
You should also consider their mongoloid admixture as non-european. If southern europeans are not european because of north african admixture, finnish are not european because of their mongoloid admixture
>First or biggest doesn't mean shit
name the other astronauts who stepped on the moon after Neil Armstrong

i bet he likes his own comments

>You should also consider their mongoloid admixture as non-european
It's virtually non-existant (under 5%) in civilized parts of Finland.

>If southern europeans are not european
I explicitly made it clear that it's my interpretation that he was referring to people with significant amounts of non-european admixtures. I think the term "Southern European" is clumsy in this context and doesn't actually convey what he really meant. For instance, the majority of Northern Italy is most definitively European.

The Finnish language became isolated simply by being vastly outnumbered by other languages, the Slavic ones in particular. Which happened long before Swedes ever arrived in Finland.

Russians are on average much more European than mongol, though.

>Russians are on average much more European than mongol, though.

psshh

neanderthal weakling, you are no match for a cromagnon like me, i will crush you like my ancestors did in the stone age

kek varg is so autisticly funny, what the hell? he's a martial artist now?

>people with significant amounts of non-european admixtures
How much is a significant amount for you?
Bear in mind that this "significant" amount of non-european admixture you speak of rarely goes beyond 10%, never over 20%.
Pic related a 23andme of a guy from Naples. Not that far off from that 5% you talk about.
>For instance, the majority of Northern Italy is most definitively European.
Varg, just like you, cannot tell the difference. You base your claims from cherry-picked images you see online. Have you ever set foot in Italy? Can you really tell if a person is from Northern Italy or Southern Italy? i 100% think you can't.
It has brown eyes and brown hair? Totally sicilian! Guess again.
The only thing i can think of that supports varg's claim is the fact that finns, estonians, and all the rest have generally blue eyes and blonde hair, thus being more european, because we all know europeans don't have brown hair or brown eyes, right?
Try moving all the swedes (the native ones) in southern Italy for tens of thousands of years and you'll see a big difference in their pigmentation.

I have this wicked belief that he just loves to be tsundere against us

I will never understand why nordcucks make fun of southern euros for their supposed north african and middle eastern admixture but completely ignore their own mixture with mongoloid races because MUH BLONDE and WE WUZ VIKANGZ.
that meme is not even scandinavian or german on the first place but come from retarded anglos.

brown eyed subhuman detected

>their own mixture with mongoloid races
Explain

>Northern Europe has largely surpassed Southern Europe.

citation needed btw

>snowniggers
The Abbos of Europe

no, his audience just shifted from underage american skinheads & forum dwellers to autistic redditors. That means less real talk and more sketch comedy.
Unlike sam hyde he's actually funny.

Not really. He really is in his own world.

Hmmmm

literally all measurements of prosperity and quality of life
Monaco is the only exception and that's still in France which isn't exculsively med

daily reminder that because the ones who governed where "germanic" doesn't mean that the commonfolk were of the same ethnicity

Your days are numerable, wh*Toids.
100 years from now you will be extinct.
Good riddance tbqhwyf

So it really wuz the BLACK kangz who built Egypt?

>Unlike sam hyde he's actually funny.
agreed

the egyptians were neither whites nor pure BLACK kangz. stop with that dichotomy

A FUCKING TREE

The commonfolk who built the pyramids were African niggers.

so by largely surpassing you mean having a higher place in some meme stat maps? ok

btw tell me when some yuropoor motorbike factory, other than italy, can compete in top class against the japanese. But I guess these things wouldn't qualify as being better.

Some things are better in north europe, some aren't. And even in those things, the "well being index", still I don't think you LARGELY surpassed us, but ok keep hating that's all you can do

Hello brother, enjoying sunshine?

atilla the hun pumped his potent Türk seed into the fertile wh*Te germanic wombs

they were a mix of both blacks and jews, from the abyssinian region

Hello my Phoenician brother. Carthage when?

Very soon.

It's raining all day, habibi -_-

Understand that there's a difference between me telling you about how I interpret what Varg is saying and what I personally think on the topic. And although I literally am autistic, I'm not nearly on the level of Varg when it comes to admixtures and the like.

Personally, I consider most Italians to be European without problematic admixtures. But I think it's not too controversial a statement that there are more...swarthy individuals as a ratio of the overall population in the South than there are in Northern.

>It has brown eyes and brown hair? Totally sicilian! Guess again.
I don't really care that much about eye color to be honest. Blue and green eyes are recessive, so it a very poor indicator of genetic makeup.

Scandinavians have virtually 0 mongoloid admixture. Most Finns have been completely bleached.

I don't mean surpassed as an insult. What I mean is that for perhaps 200-300 years northern Europe have had a comparatively larger influence than southern Europe. Germany is an economic, scientific and political behemoth even though they've been crushed in two world wars. Per capita Scandinavia is doing even better.

Is that ALL down to genetics? Probably not. There are likely other factors in play and I'm not so naive as to not recognize that.

This
Varg is actually retarded.

Thanks, I like you too.

At what point do you stop boasting about "MUH FIRST x"? Obviously someone had to have done it first, but western euros surpassed you niggers so long ago. Its like a bum alcoholic dad trying to take credit for his rich handsome CEO son.

Thats what you get for being a southern european in our vicinity

>southern europeans aren't europeans.
He didn't say that. How about actually listening to a video instead of just parroting some exaggerated shitposts?

Southern Europeans are white

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

S**th*rn Europeans fear the NORDIC warrior

>We wuz Asians and shiiiiit

>Who was Edward Jenner

This. Fuck n*rtheners

based Louis Cachet knows how to deal with the m*d scum

Why so northern europeans love Africans and arabs so much?

>southern europeans are not wh-

ancient egypt = created by nordic settlers
qin china = made by nordics who emigrated from nordic egypt
babylonia = made by nordics, gilgamesh was a dane
roman empire = first romans were nordics who established the empire
frankish empire = nordic, charlemagne (real name: karl the great) was a swede

remember the great norwegian, ågustus cæsarsen, a NORDIC man

Antonio Banderas is an andalusian sandnigger. You are not helping, m8.

>Russia is Nordic. England is Nordic. The USA was (at that time) Nordic and most of France too.
does he mean germanic or something
thats the only way I can rationalise this

t. atar - real4real mongol-bred genetic waste;soon his back will be whipped again under Russian National rule
Uneducated animals confuse PRE-ethnogenesis Finnic/Siberian admixtures with genetic scars Southern & Southeastern “Europeans” got as a result of
-being losers
-running multiracial societies (Rome, see the Edict of Caracalla (a SYRIAN Emperor); see Byzantine BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST code etc)
-intermixing with totally-not-inferior races in such societies
Northern Italians are just as dark and too have totally-human and totally-not-to-be exterminated sub-saharan blood
>"Italian" "””””””””American”””””””””” diaspora appears

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nig*er, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
Richard spencer doesn’t look like a mulatto, doesn’t mean he isn’t one
ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

Hello Albanian jew

the original inhabitants of japan were norwegian sailors who traveled through the arctic sea, first emperor of japan emperor "jimmu" was a norwegian king called Ymir

Yes I enter thread.

Nigger he literally has BROWN skin

I love Italy!

Varg laying the law. Why the butthurt over the truth?

The southies recoil when facing the NORDIC man

why are snowniggers so scared of the med man?

Fuck snowniggers.

It was easier to sale to other locations in the Med then go though the thick forest of central and Northern Europe in pre-history. Varg really is foolish on this matter.

original knights of malta were nordic vikings who coverted to christianity

Talk to the hand, snownigger.

>med
>”men”
Cucked manlets do not make a man.

Malta is an ancient NORDIC colony

why are you so scared ivan?????

watch your tongue arab subhuman you are talking to a descendant of wotan

Scarlet Johansson doesn’t look like a mulatto, but she is. Because she’s part Jew and Jews are part negro

I think he is hillarious but do anyone actually take him serious?

he literally did though