Every day is a day closer to season 3 of Dark Matter

Every day is a day closer to season 3 of Dark Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88sS5L5KYu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she lose weight?

Why do people always post her and not the other chick who is way hotter?

Yes

I've been fapping to this kid since Tideland.

youtu.be/88sS5L5KYu4

I love Jodelle, she almost made me forget about Summer and the fact she has passed her prime

Looks like it :(

Looks a lot like Proxy Paige

Are you blind?

hello

this can b my space gf? yes? pls? ;_;

jeez her tits

Why is Syfy still making his shit when we could get some comfy Stargate action going instead?

>Tideland
FUCKING
KINO
I
N
O

Have they stopped trying to hide how massive her tits are yet?

Stargate you say?

>user, my back hurts

maybe its the massive JUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sauce?

What's her bra size?

I hope she learned from Ariel's mistake.

they aren't that big they are normal sized titties

I thought I had a nice response like a paragraph or something nice maybe about TSCC or how Summer is gone forever

>they are normal sized titties

yea.. normal.. FOR ME TO SUCK ON

Wtf are you going about just tell me what the webm is from pls

Go cry about it on GlauChan.

And while you're there, post in my crab legs thread.

>These things are a huge pain, trust me.
-Jodelle "Mega Milk" Ferland

>horizontal stripes

Tell me your 3 favourite episodes of Farscape and I'll sauce you

That pic is years old, from her teens. They are definitely very big now, even when they try hiding them with baggy clothes.

>GlauChan still exists

>"Strange. Something onboard is throwing off our gravitational sensors"

3 is goat

How times change.

We have entered into orbit around a pair of heavenly bodies

She is too old to play a cute, innocent autistic role now and it crushes me, I've even started watching Life with Garret Dillahunt after my TSCC rewatch to try to taper myself off

Dumb whore not only lost weight but still waxes her arms, fuck that shit. She needs to be chubby and hairy.

One of the better kid-to-adult actress transitions if you ask me

have you ever noticed that you are the only faggot on Sup Forums that wants hairy women?

all these fucking years and i've never seen someone agree with you even once.

>Being the first to make a landing on these, I claim them in the name of the Earth!

Pretty sure you're the only faggot on Sup Forums that doesn't want hairy women.

its a paraphilia, so he's kinda getting off on the idea hes getting off on something that disgusts people.

see also; footfags and pedos

Fuck off dude.

Sausage?

Fingers that is

umm excuse me but science proved foots are the most powerful sexual orgian in humanity

Dimples!

one of the few girls out there not faking being a nerd :3

>normal natural female human body
>paraphilia
Glad I'm not as insane as you at least.

Tell me your favourite 3 episodes of Farscape, or your 3 favourite episodes of TSCC

>hi I don't know what a paraphilia is but I'll comment anyway

Geez what I'd give to get my face in those

>hi Sigmund Mr Sci PhD BBC Schekelbergstein told me I am abnormal for liking normal natural female human beings and I believed him so I'll shit on other normal people to advance his agenda

negro I described exactly why "hair" in this instance is a low paraphilia in .

Yeah, you literally said that it's one because you don't like it.

Sounds legit.

... at this point its clear you're just pretending to be stupid for attention. For now you're trying to imply modern beauty standards don't demand waxing every inch of the human body.

>cutting the better woman off

>cutting forgettable gookshit off
Yes

Liking generic asian american women

Did her tits just come out in the fappening, or was that the Garfunckel and Oates chick?

I wish.

No matter how many times they call her "kid" or dress her up in baggy tops.
Her massive tits are distracting in every scene.

more of this? they look so pillowy

>choker

O KURWA

Do girls know the symbolism of that particular choker?

Of course they don't, nor do they know why they put on lipstick.

If every first world male had a Jodelle gf as a teenager to smile at them and hold them I think everyone would be so much happier and well adjusted once they grow older. She looks very pretty especially in that picture

what breed is that?

what does it mean?

Cute

What does it symbolize?

What kind of kidnapper wouldn't massage those tits when a girl is tied up like that? Really breaks immersion.

i bet she could sit on your entire face

Guys, what do breasts feel like?

Very soft and warm.

bags of sand

what is glauchan? glau place on that other chan?

salty milk and coins

it doesn't actually mean that. its just what autists on Sup Forums say. nobody irl actually think it is a symbol for "black belt in sucking dick". you're a virgin 4 sure and trying to act like you know anything besides comic books, nerd.

Glau will always be perfect

>tfw shes the perfect gf

ugh, you can tell a man writes this trash

a fat short eskimo?

shut the fuck up nerd

Yes, why do you think they would wear it? Lots of them wear actual dog collars and BDSM chokers too nowadays.

Not to mention the Arabic body chains.

I only found it a few years ago because I tried to look up more reaction images of Summer, its practically dead now though. Maybe if she makes her return there will be some discussion on there
I just feel like after all the cancellations and how she reached her prime she will never be that cute innocent autistic girl pandering to her fanbase, primarily the fact even now that Cameron has the rights to Terminator back and there is the slight possibility of there being another show, Summer won't be on it, neither will she be in the movie. Nothing will compare to the first time I watched TSCC, Firefly, Serenity unless I get memory loss

':3

>that cute innocent autistic girl

she was already in her 20s when she got her break on "Angel" you fucking autist.

Glau is a granny.