TWO MORE YEARS OF BAZINGA

>TWO MORE YEARS OF BAZINGA

Why?

People enjoy it, why do you care.

Literally no one is forcing you to watch it lol

normies like it

Old people love it.

>Why?

he keeps asking for ridiculous pay raises until the network finally decides it's not worth it
still hasn't happened

Bazoopers

He'll keep doing that until Disney offers him the role of Jar Jar Binks in the Binks trilogy.

Bangarang

>people here spam the "it's comedy that makes you think" meme
>my uncle talks to me about the show
>says how he enjoys you have to google the references they make after each episode and it's so deep

WOODWANA!

>Binks trilogy.
Can we get this soon?

I am a normie and I don't know anyone who still watches this.

badimbo

Because no one involved will ever work again, so they need to maximize their earnings while they can.

I don't know. I'm not a huge fan but I guess I can see the appeal. My gf really likes it, but shes not really into anything science and I'm the 'nerd' in the relationship so we watch it when it comes on. The characters aren't nearly as bad as they are made out to be except fucking Howard. I hate that fucking jewish cunt. He is literally a huge man child and has zero redeeming qualities. As a character there has never been a single episode where I thought he was in any way good.

The show suffers from sitcom syndrome, in that at first it had a solid concept, but they are quickly running out of ideas and relying more and more on non-drama to get their shitty points across. That and the over reliance on laugh tracks and basically making fun of 'nerd culture' makes it a bad show to people like us, but for normies its just another FRIENDS.

This year I'm starting uni and the dean of my faculty made a BBT reference in the small speech she did for the fresh mans..

How many people laughed?

WENDINGO

>has zero redeeming qualities
He's the only one that actually call other people's shit out and is the cynical one of the group.

Was it bazinga?

I don't even know why that phrase is still a fucking thing. He stopped doing it like 6 seasons ago.

A good chunk of people. Probably more than half.

It's actually one of my favorite shows and I look forward to when new episodes premiere.

BAZINGA!

Half of those people will drop out next year

I disagree. I think the girls and to a greater extent Leonard serve that function. Howard is generally just whining about every little thing that happens.

>REEEEE MY DADDY LEFT REEEE

Shut the fuck up and confront your problems.

Like at least Sheldon can be funny when he's trying to avoid responsibility for something. Howard just complains.

What people enjoy people act like, no one likes people who shout shitty references in aim to look quirky and nerdy.
This show must die.

>I am a normie
Get out.

>there is something wrong with a show about nerds written by nerds for nerds
yeah, nah

>>REEEEE MY DADDY LEFT REEEE
That was in like a couple of episodes and some nodes here and there.
Projecting much, are we?
Did daddy leave for cigarettes, user?

Wow nice discussion. No my dad is still in the picture and calls me relatively often to rant about trump, which gets annoying but he's my dad and I love him so you know whatever.

>dislike shitty writing
>"oh ho ho, your father must have been a shitty writing, nice projection, was your father a movie theater?"
Fucking kill yourself. Or else.

>BBW

Of course.

Another example: USAF contacts howard about his stupid non science quantum bullshit navigation system

Instead of making comedy out of interacting with the military, the episode for him then becomes being paranoid as shit and thinking that the military is going to take his patent from him by force or some fuckshit, which leads to him being pulled over later because he sped away from a car he SHOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED because it was his friend's he has know for forever.

But nooooo, suspension of disbelief because he really is that fucking retarded.

Bernadette deserved better.

>haven't seen BBT for years
>life is not going great lately
>watch the latest episode for fun and escape
>The creep has a baby with qt big boobs
>Lenerd is married with the hot one
>The autist has a gf and fucks
>The indian is now financially independent and fucked like 10 people including slut fu and muhcucci

Jesus, fuck you.

Its almost like if you actually try to remedy your autism in some way things might work out better for you in life.

>cherished trips