Wife cheats on him and the papers reveal it to the entire world

>wife cheats on him and the papers reveal it to the entire world
>Widely mocked around the football world for being shit
>Finally gets replaced
>Replacement scores late winner against local rivals and becomes an instant hero

How JUST is Lovren?

Can see him killing himself soon honestly

>tries to shoot himself
>survives and spends rest of life in wheelchair

>still on the bench

Absolutely JUST

His fault for taking his wife back.

I had a conversation with some friends recently about cheating, one of them said "If it's a one time thing then I'd probably take them back."

I was fucking baffled. Cheaters 1) don't deserve another chance, and 2) cheating is NEVER a one time thing, no matter what your cheating spouse might fucking lie to you. If your S/O cheats on you and you don't end the relationship, you're literally a cuckhold and you are your own downfall. RIP Lovren.

I got cheated on once and took her back, never felt the same after and ended up splitting up with her a month later

He's been pretty good since the spuds game

He didnt take her back, only has the kids

That's how it goes. No matter what people tell themselves, the relationships over once a partner cheats

t. virgin

>tfw my (ex)GF cheated on me and admitted it, and I acted so hurt while I secretly cheated on her months ago and got to make her feel bad for cheating

I've had 5 relationships and had sex with 30+ different women, I just find cheating revolting

Yeah sounds like a very healthy relationship

Very well used image

>cuckhold
Is that one of your gay wrestling moves?

>Is that one of your gay wrestling moves?

Forgive me for not knowing how to spell Cuckold properly, I don't spend a lot of time googling it like you do

>tfw cheated on my gf two years ago and still hope to this day that she cheats on me so the guilt can go away

Not true. I have only cheated on my gf twice, and the second time was the last, I swear.

he'll bounce back, respect to him last few games he's been decent but he fucked up once too many, same as migs

D E V I L I S H

Not true I kissed another girl and fingered her while drunk at a party but it was years ago and I haven't done a thing since behind my gfs back

>Gets cheated on
>Takes wife on holiday instead of dumping/murdering her

It's his own stupid fault

>le "cheating is the same for men and women" meme
Fuck off cuck, men are allowed to cheat as much as they want.

*Deletes social media*