If you think skin-color is all that matters then you are not red-pilled

Before anyone calls me a cuck I just want to make clear that certain races are smarter than others. Certain races are less violent. Etc etc. Bio-truths are a thing.

I just think that white-nationalists are stupid. Deciding who is valuable to a nation based only on skin-color is fucking stupid. It's just as stupid as affirmative action.

We should be selecting people based on IQ. Will this mean that the majority of those picked are white and asian sure, but we shuld condemn smart blacks and latinos just because they have some extra melanin.

We also shouldn't defend dumb-fuck whites just because they are whites.

IQ obviously wouldn't be the only selecting factor. Other things such as wanting your nation to succeed would count as well. This would most likely get rid of Zionist jews and religious muslims.

Bump

Bumped

Bump

IQ grossly oversimplifies things. Chinks are smart but they have no sense of honour and only care about other chinks, they have no problem cheating to get ahead and stomping on the white man in the way. Whites have the best qualities and cherrypicking by IQ alone will not end well

You haven't been on Sup Forums enough, newfag.
Barely pierced the first layor of irony.
You will understand in time.

IQ != intelligence != usefulness in society

>Whites have the best qualities
They don't though. At-least not all of them. Aryans sure. Slavs, Nords, Balkans. No they are shit.

It's not irony. A lot of people here actually believe it.

>i have no clue what aryan means - the post

Kys larping faggot

God you people are idiots.

>Source: My ass
Niggers ≠ Blacks
Lurk moar

Read Putnam's study on ethnodiversity.
Understand that race is deeper than skin.
Don't act as if you're not a bluepilled faggot.

Nobody blames skin color. Just you and dumb ass liberals.
Kys

your thread is stupid m8te.
stop hating on other human beings just because they are different from you.
not everyone in this world was given the same choices.
some people grew up orphaned without parents. others grew up living in mansions having everything paid for them while being sent to expensive over-sea schools. differences are what makes us human beings and they won't be gone anytime soon. just try to live in peace while you have peace.

Did you not read the first two sentences of my post.

Goys! I mean, guys! Race is totally about skin-color and melanin! Seriously! The third worldization of America is totally cool with me just as long as the ugly third worlders are smart!

Third worlders are more attractive than most American white southerners.

Yes, and then I read on
>I just think that white-nationalists are stupid. Deciding who is valuable to a nation based only on skin-color is fucking stupid.
which I adressed with my post.

You're a stupid nigger with a defective mind. Being biologically similar is reason to love each other. Physical features rightfully separate us like language does.

This is not something you can argue about. We don't decide this is how humans are, this is biology. This is what natural selection decided, and it's a rather obvious decision. Even you will be alienated among other races.

redpilled and smart none whites i have no problem with.

Shlomo, pls go

Opposition to uncontrolled third world mass immigration is not nationalism, just to make clear. Kike media just flies that word around as it pleases, entirely outside of definition. Most people here are not true nationalists.

>every white anglo Ive ever met IRL was a complete moron

I agree. Anglos should be sterilised.

God damn you're fucking retarded

1//5 black men commit a violent crime.
1/2,202 black men are murderers
95% of gun crime is done by Hispanics and blacks