How do Spaniards feel about being the villains in Hollywood movies?

Did you root for Salazar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6TUXbS5meZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit that looks awesome, i didn't even know there was a new pirates movie, but now im watching it

Who said it was a new Pirates movie? It could've been Master & Commander 2, you don't know.

We have always been the villains, the mutts and the worst of the worst according to the rest of Eurocunts.

YAHG SPAHROW

The eternal *nglo has been putting us as the bad guys since La Armada invencible at least.
Frogs should also know that feel, specially with Napoleon

is that way kiddo fuck outta here with your dumb meme

i reverse searched it

>It could've been Master & Commander 2
lol, that would've been a million times better, but im content with just pirates

the movie is absolute shit desu

i like you spain

people say it was shit but I kinda like the origin story and Salazar himself
Though yeah, young love arc and the characters themselves a shitfest

Wtf I'm a villain now

potc is the best adventure movie series ever

Plus in the series spaniards were always the most "badass" faction involved
youtu.be/6TUXbS5meZw

YAAAAGGG

Honestly he was based in the James Bond movie.

So I don’t see how that would be a problem.

His ship design was awful

>Did you root for Salazar?
You can bet your ass i did.

I like how we are portrayed, even if is just rarely seen. Wich suprises me. Given the a*glo ways of writing history i thought we were doomed to laughing stock.

Im perfectly fine with the villain thing.

>Hector Barbossa
>they say he's irish

t. Alberti Barbosi

It's good to be the bad guys of history according to the eternal Anglo. We have lots of fans and haters in Europa Universalis.

You know in the movie they're not even really villains right?
>Salazar's father hunted pirates, who raped, pillaged, and tortured, until being killed by one.
>Salazar takes on his fathers mission and begins purging pirates from the sea.
>A young Jack Sparrow lures him into a cave and he is cursed to never die and cannot escape the cave, until Jack trades his compass for a jug of rum, and he is released from the cave.

They cant change the fact we were the good guys so they go full mental gymnastics to make everyone believe the guys doing the bad things are the good guys.

The brits have been doing exactly that since fucking SIR Francis Drake, nothing new lmao