Racemixing with asians is okay

I shall post this thing everytime I can until Sup Forums actknowledges the very truth. Accept that white women are whores. Only asian women can save the genetics of white men.

> Not infected by feminism
> Respect her husband
> Pure skin
> They take good care of them
> They look like they are 20 in their 40
> Tighty pussy
> Have only girlfriend
> She will give you smart and beautiful babies who will become doctors and engineers
> Cook well
> Stay at home
> Are very conservatives
> Do not drink
> Do not smoke
> Do not take drugs
> Are more intelligent than the average woman
> Are not interest with useless entertainments so have less chance to be murdered in a shooting by sandnignog
> THEY ARE THE PERFECT WAIFU !
Monkeys gonna say « Muh op little dick, muh no ass » but do not forget that face > boobs > ass and anyone who deny this holy hierarchy is a sub-human and an ape.

>White women race mixes

>FUCKING DEGENERATE WHORE, BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL, WHITE GENOCIDE

>White men race mixes

>Brehs where can I find a cute asian gf like tha?

asian women are far superior in every single way

I want a Eurasian girlfriend :'(

>implying men and women are the same

> Reasons why I love Sup Forums

Women give birth and nuture children, men shoot cum in wholes and make sure the children arent a bunch of faggots. If 100000 men die society can carry on but if 100000 women die than thats a serious issue

You're wrong on almost all of those, you dumb Algerian. Take your weeb shit elsewhere.

Right with you French bro, my girlfriend is Chinese

>not affected by feminism
Mate, seems like you haven't paid Taiwan a visit yet.

The main political party is literally called the democratic progressive party.

Holy crap you fucking cringy autist kill yourself

You're got it wrong.

Only japanese women are worthy of mixing with.

Yellow fever is satire

Enjoy your 4' sons with 2 inch dicks who hate their lives.

A woman can give birth to up to 20 children, so not necessarily entirely true.

My father had 12 brothers.

I know people in Europe who have lots of children, so do people in America (Amish, mostly).

Why ? You have Anzu chan.

Us Aussies have acknowledged this and have taken appropriate steps to remove degenerate white females

We need to get rid of the African Dindu population in Victoria too.

Talking about «muh dick» is a negro thing.

Yeah if you want a small-dicked effeminate son and a daughter who is a sex object for autists, who will both be mentally insane.

Men and women are not the same. In animal societies, the top males are the ones who get to breed with the females, and the same is true in many lesser human societies. However, it is in the interest of cohesion to not have an army of betas walking around, so in Roman law I think the logic of 1 woman to 1 man was devised to avoid that.