Russian women are literally perfect

Russian women are literally perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UYjMR9ie-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, looks like my classmate. Where did you get the picture?

Sup Forums

She looks like average qtie here.

perfection

My neighbour, when I was growing up had a mail order bride.

She got bored, left and went back home. Apparently life in the west isn't as exciting as she thought and life in Russia isn't so bad.

Poor guy was devastated. They were together for like five years, tops.

She looks like she has quite a bit of Germanic in her.

t. expert

Well, Russia is an exciting place to live. She probably good bored of her golden cage.

Russians don't have like 1-5% germanic blood, it's nothing. She looks average, m8.

he has the same facial features as a Turkish classmate I had

Post more. Tell us about Italian women (Ligurian in particular)
Average German is 30% slavic.

Well compared to Russia everything is boring. Everyday here is a rollercoaster of emotions. Some people I know left the place but when you check their social accounts they always talk about Russia.

Russia is less than half Slavic

they are cheap and will do anything for some extra cash, they lose their good qualities (look mostly) and expire too early though. so you have to throw a used russian whore in a trash bin and buy a new one every 5-10 years.

Nice meme. You do know Russian is not an ethnostate? Russian people are Slavic.

>Average German is 30% slavic
east germans only

Did u know thet Half of izrael Germania and ukraina Belarus Latvia is like u discribed right :D

Same do it in secret in there home
And some just don't care and give a fuck put the voleme up thet all the nigber can here the Russian hymn

We all do it

according to that map my statement still stands whereas your 30% one doesn't

East Germans are not Germans, right? And those countless marriages to Polish, Ukrainian and Russian girls...

>She got bored, left and went back home.
or maybe he beat her and stuff, after some time he got bored and decided to send her back to the factory

That's not how you count it. It only shows the hologroup. Besides, what do you think the rest 70%+? Mongolian? Kek

Do you really think Europeans have the guts to beat women?

German is whoever speaks German and has most ancestry in Germany in the past hundred years or before.
Just like predominantly Finno-Ugric Russians count as ethnic Russians as well.

east germans are east germans. there is quite a difference between west and east germans genetically

>We
You're not slavs but filthy kikes. Keep your semitic hands away from european traditions.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

women? no. russian pieces of meat? absolutely

reminder that this poster is a self-hating jew.

when are you finally going back to israel, Shlomo?

Autism.

t. Bavarian Russian

all germans are mixed
to claim that someone is ''ethnic German'' is bogus
so none here care about it
nationality is important

in most european countries it's the same

what are they supposed to be?
nationalities and ethnicities aren't exclusively defined by genetics
on some days Putin looks like a white chink, doesn't mean that he should be deported to Finland tomorrow

Nice tactic you kikes developed. "If he speaks against us I will call him a jew or better yet a self-hating jew that'll sure show him." You're funny, semitic subversive rat.
You're the one here talking shit about ethnic Russians, how Russian women are sluts, this and that, etc. What happenedv Natasha rejected you again?

Putin's father is a veps. He's finn, not Russian. Mother is either Russian or Jewish.

>Putin's father is a veps.

This is a psyop, was never even confirmed.

hmm, it's almost as if people in a country don't all have the same ancestry

His a gay pidaras leave him alone

Govno nie trogujut ono vanjait

Pic releted This his thread we need to find him and kill this pidaras once and for all

Are you retarded? In Germany eastern Germans and western Germans are Germans. In Russia we have Russians, countless meme nations aka finougric tribes, we also have koreans, kazakhs, yakuts and tajiks but we don't call them Russian.
They are called "Rossiyane" by our multi-culti government.
Yeah, you're right he's probably udmurt.

Fuck off back to oven, subhuman.

Yeah, they're all pretty fucking beautiful, I imagine the hell it must be to be ugly there and see all of those perfect women everyday, in class, at work.

I've seen plenty of ugly men with 7/10 girls. Being an ugly man is not a problem in Russia. You have to be manly and earn above average to have a relationship.

Not really into dating prostitutes.

What would be the results of Boy Sminem does a ancestry/genetic test?

Not like I or anybody else care what a nigger is into :^)

Yeah, I think many people do it because being home sick is pretty fucking awful. Especially if you need to cover a half of the globe to get home

Ok, prostitute-dater.

Since he lives in Volgograd it's a melting pot at this point. He'll definitely discover some finnougric blood in him, Komi or Mordva.

Ok, uma.
Go to Israel if you like talking to kikes so much.

>Pretty russian is turkic one

I have and idea! Let int raises money for me, I find boy sminem cool, tell him about int and interview him.

Picrelated is you?

Israeli girls better. Slav and Semitic = top tier.

Unfortunately no

Russians are Turkic.

Why do you have pictures of tatars on your computer?
Back to the oven, kikeshit.

Israelis are like Slavic cousins. Probably related to Sorbs.

t.ivanka kushnir

>kikeshit.

Not even Jewish, but even I admit Israeli girls are prettiest. Girl you had a a crush on probably had Jewish blood.

You're so buttblasted about Russians being ugly/swarthy/turkic/whanot. Are you sure you're not a kike diaspora?

>a total number of 319,215 immigrants from "Russia" (i.e. the Russian Empire pre-1917 and the Soviet Union post-1917) for the period of 1871 to 1968. A substantial portion of this number is due to ethnic Poles, ethnic Germans and Jews immigrating from the Russian Empire.

Nonsense.

Translation please.
>Nonsense

Alot of Israelis and Jews look like Slavs like Mila Kunis.

Top tier cherrypicking, lad. Even your supposedly white tatars have visible asian features.

Kunis is a jewess. She looks nothing like a slav, she may pass as a local in Ukraine. Ukrainians have a lot of turkic blood in them + the motherland of Khazars and large jewish population.

Sure thing, Schlomo. Tell me again how many Russians are mixed with kikeshit, I'll sure listen to your horseshit theories.

Population of Khazars are mostly Slavic and European as determined by the skulls of deceased Khazar warriors.

Jews are mixed with Slavs who converted to Judaism. Ally with Israel, they're no threat to your country compared with the Jewish oligarch diaspora that rule Russia.

There is nothing wrong in being Turkic, ugly and swarthy. I'm just tired of people claiming Russians are Slavic, you're not.

>Translation please.
>left
russians
>right
tatars

Every time I see a woman I find extremely attractive on the internet they turn out to be russian.

Makes me consider learning Russian

Kek, kill yourself.

Literal perfection.

2young

Post them all or give source.

I don't know the source.

They are really really materialistic and cold. I have russian friends and they all complain about this.

Your friends are losers. You think there would be 100 million of ethnic Russians if all women were "cold and materialistic"? Fucking gypsy lmao, change the social circle.

Had my heart broken by a Russian woman desu, but I don't want to talk about it

You already did, lad, continue.

Ok fine, I'll talk about it. I thought she was the one for me. She was my best friend, and we'd spend hours talking every night. We'd go out for cute dates together, holding hands as we walked through through the forest or along the beach. We'd stay in and watch TV together, or cuddle in bed. Finally I decided that her feelings for me might be genuine, so I let my guard down and we slept together a few times. Then she dumped me as soon as she met another guy, and when I got upset about it said "You knew it was just sex user? I never actually liked you in THAT way, you're not really my type". Years later, and the memory still hurts.

Hope you're happy now that you've made me lay my soul bare.

Whoa, autism the thread

Polish girls are cute.

I appreciate it lad.
How old you two were?

Russian boys are literally perfect.

11 and 57

Both 21

I am surprised that there is ex-soviet diaspora all the way across the globe in brasil, what kind of homo soveticus are you? only diaspora gets this upset about other nations

South Brazil has 30 million people of German and Polish ancestry and we are all here because of your shit and retarded ancestors, especially your grandfather. I could be living in first world Poland right now if it wasn't for R*shits.

No polish is that buttblassted about Russians. You're a fucking kike. Hope your daughter will bring the niggerest favelado there is into your house.

Every Brazilian hates Russia naturally anyway(Russian men only of course, we like to fuck Russian women).

>No polish is that buttblassted about Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=0UYjMR9ie-o
read the comments and say that again

Average Brazilian is a part nigger subhuman, they can choke on a dick for all I care lol

>South Brazil only has Germans, Italians and Polish
>Russia has 190 different ethnicities
>he says Brazil is the one race mixed

This is average South Brazilian. South Brazil = land of Chads