One shot at being a powerful mutant

>One shot at being a powerful mutant
>Your power is this
FUCK

Can he compete with this though ?

He's Korean.

Also had the power to detect mutants.
You could make big bucks that way by working with Stryker.

Still better than super minty breath power

Didn't she literally freeze some guys arm and then break it apart?

sanic

Wtf is she aboriginal

He didn't have that power that was the speedster girl you stupid fuck

Sorry but I haven't watched X3 more than once.

Spike Lee

>hey let's combine our 6 powers on a cripple with 1 hand who's already down and kill him!

Meanwhile Logan is getting skewered by a clone of his younger self.

Those kids were ass holes

this was the worst scene in this pretty good movie because the kids can't act at all

I probably look the same when I don't brush my teeth 2bh lad

I'll bet he gets tons of gash

lol

Why the fuck is one of them morbidly obese? They all grew up in a lab, getting the same amount of food, and having their diets watched. How could one be chunky

>Magneto: I'm recruiting mutants
>Slut: I can run super fast!
>I'm recruiting STRONG mutants
>B-but I can detect mutants too!

They were seeing if obesity had any effect on the likelihood of mutation. They made Tyrone fat. For a tub of lard he sure could run though, that once scene you see him trucking along.

Even though you'll deny it, weight IS affected by genetics and shit you can't handle.
I'm not saying you can't lose weight, I'm saying weird body types do exist.

The thing with powers though is that using them would burn calories. He had the power of electricity

If I was fat and had that power I would literally just run every appliance in my house and lose like 5 pounds a day

I just saw this last night and I feel kind of bad. I kept laughing at so many scenes because they were so derpy and cheesy. That scene where they make sure to show the fat kid run and then fall. I died. Why would you include that? Was it necessary to show that fat people can fall down while running?

This movie had so many dumbass tropes in it which really fucked with the tonal pacing of the movie considering it was trying so hard to create this whole depressing feel.

>that nigger

>my superpower is being born next to a mcdonals and having no selfcontrol

>The thing with powers though is that using them would burn calories
If powers were actually bound by physical laws like that, flying mutants couldn't exist like they do in the X-Men universe.

At least he's not Eyeboy or Glob Herman

Not everyone can be the Juggernaut.
bitch

kek

my friend looked at me weird because I was laughing my ass off during the scene where the black farmer dude shoots an impaled X-24 in the face over and over again, because it was supposed to be sad I guess but instead it was pure, ridiculous action schlock. I actually liked the movie a lot because I think it blended drama and action schlock together really well, but it falls off hard as soon as the group of kids gets introduced. X-23 is the only one they really handled with tact.

Dubs gonfirmed b-bitch

upvoted