He's still got it

He's still got it

What did you all think?

Meh I liked him when he was hungry for accomplishments.

I do like his comparison between the older and younger generations tho

>when an old black comic thinks he's more oppressed than a trans woman

w2c the jacket?

I'll wait until the SJW's and alt-right start bickering, then I will bait them with their talking points into arguing with each other just like I do with everything.

I thought I was the only one that does this.

Where do you think you are?

are trans people actually oppressed though?

No. Neither are blacks.

ye bruh they cant go into the washrooms they want. thats basically slavery.

They aren't in a mental home getting the help they need.

He was never funny.

yeah, but at least they were enslaved for a while and had that whole whites only bathroom thing going.

It's like he never left, but I have to say the 'racial oppression' humor just doesn't hit the same way. I never knew how much the media played up police killings of blacks back then.

I thought the first was fantastic but the second is just bad observational blue jokes.

What's so funny about a nigger saying variations of the word nigger every sentence?

I'm the opposite. Second one was classic Chappelle, while the first just fell into the rut of oppressed blacks.

Nah, he def doesn't have the mojo or spark he did when he was in his prime. Although I give this guy respect for honoring Shandling at the end of his special. He's probably going to be the last great black comedian of his time.

>Niggers or trannies think they're oppressed period

Try being a pedophile you whining faggots

The first had better stories, which is what I like Dave for, and was structured really well.

reddit?

the bit about his interaction with a cop admitted his privilege

Did he do any fuck whitey bit?

In the sense that they are not as socially acceptable as gays.

Lesbians have it the best, they might as well be straight.