2>4>3>1>>>>>>>>

>5 > 3
that really made me think

swap 2 and 4 and its perfect

3 was clearly the worst season

YELLOWTOPS
GOT DEM YELLOWTOPS

2/3/4/5 > 1

I stopped watching after Stringer was killed and Avon got locked up.

Does Avon ever come back?

>this many people unironically don't think season 4 was the best piece of television ever made
what happened to this board

>actually rating seasons from The Wire
>not just watching The Sopranos

season 2 was clearly the better season though

>he actually thinks this

The Wire
4>1>3>2>5

Sopranos
1>6pt2>5>2>4>6pt1>3

no fanboy pls

Yeah right. The Wire, like every HBO show, gets worse as every season goes on. This rule goes for Sopranos, Game of Thrones, and literally any of their series.

How to tell someones never seen Oz or The Wire: the post.

I would say it absolutely applies to Oz, though. That show continually got worse and worse as it went on. Season 1 was amazing, though.

i enjoyed season one thoroughly

had to push throguh the first few episodes until season 2 caught me and once it did i loved every second of it

im about to start season three, how much of a slog is it going to be? is it worth it just to get to season four?

It's not bad, it's just not as good as the rest of the show. Honestly people blow how bad season 3 and 5 are out of proportion, it's still great tv.

No mate they should be watched in sequence, 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 etc.

Swap 5 and 3 and you're golden

I probably the Wire before you were even born little nigger. Every season show got worse.

Season 3 is the worst of the 5 but its still a good show.

2 > 1 = 4 > 3 > 5

S3 is not bad.
It is just not as amazing as S2 or S1.

what makes it "bad"? is it slow? do the characters act stupid?

Five moves away from the drug trade corner business to handle police, press and politician corruption and does it half-assedly and in a not so convincing manner (mcnulty creating serial killer and then nobody in the office noticing his money funneling like daniels, discount john goodman etc)

ywn know that aging pill feel

Brilliant storyline. Just like the Chinese refugees that get housed in a maximum security prison. Good times.

this

lel

What was wrong with Season 3? Aside from the Hamsterdam storyline, which I keep going back and forth on

It kept jarring over the social experimental idea of Hamsterdam instead of focusing on an actual corruption that's real in Baltimore. It held, from what made S4, S2 and S1 so good

>5 above anything
Nah.

4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5.

Season 1 was so bad I dropped the show. How do people compare this to sopranos and mad men?

Oz got progressively worse as it went on though.

Still good times.

THIS POST IS BAIT DO NOT REPLLY TO IT

>S1 is the best sopranos season

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

SNOT

SNOT BOOGIE

TIS AMERICA MAN

Sup Forums always calls my opinions bait. Meanwhile season 1 was generic crap outside of the niggers. Even then it was a generic story in a fresh setting. I like my shows to have more subtext

1=2=3=4>5

Reddit as fuck dude. Every dissenting opinion isn't someone trying to get a rise out of you