they can be funny stoner types or depressive oblomovs

Our Idiot Brother
DUDE WEED LMAO filmography
Friday the secuels are shit btw

these are all terrible movies
i did specify *best movies

sorry i do not know anything else besides that
friday is kino tough

Cheech and Chongs Up In Smoke, Still Smokin and Nice Dreams.

three best stoner movies of all time

I love where the buffalo roam, it's such a weird movie and reminds me of my days of being a dropout and just doing adderall and scrapping metal and generally being a weirdo. Near the end where he's spraying down the entire plane with retardant foam makes me cry laughing

uwotm8?

I unironically liked Pineapple Express and American Ultra, the most reddit stoner movies ever.

How comfy is his life? He doesn't need a job and all he does all day is fuck around with his friends,smokes weed and bowls.

I think the notion of the dude is even if he's dirt poor and to society a "bum" he still enjoys himself, who knows maybe he even feels content

and it sounds fun but there's something in your soul that ends up asking for more, a life of just dicking around and getting high is unfulfilling

I enjoyed watching this as european because I was living that kind of life with governments help while murricans probably can't unless they've inherited big time

the big lebowski is "best" movie about a lazy person. you wont find anything like it because there really isnt. movies about lazy people are often terrible.

yeah well life goes on man, cant be worried about that shit

I liked Inherent vice

Old stoner movies, i.e. Cheech and Chong, are just awful_

Not really a story about a lazy person..

These are pretty bad recommendations itt tb h fàm

DUDE WEED LMAO kino

That's not what this fucking thread is about you dumb stoners

Harold and Kumar? Kumar does nothing but still gets into medical school

Was meant for

shut the fuck up nigger

really bad suggestions guys. i'm just gonna pack it in and abandon thread rn

looking for lazy/apathetic character movies and i get a bunch of dumb stoner comedies DUDE HE'S SMOKING SO MUCH LMAO