Is this KINO

Is this KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t=1778s

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=9836s

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1kE6sL5ptUEofa9y43k3bs-taTQdHuxwDFx1ngFyDBU4/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=bu55q_3YtOY
vimeo.com/86014703
youtube.com/watch?v=thp4JmpwRZU
youtube.com/watch?v=-InShAxN7rE
archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Sup
docslide.us/documents/everything-the-philmarilion.html
per.vyrd.net/of/utv.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously i don't understand these videos?

Do they get money from this? How the fuck do they get these high production values.

I feel like this is what Tim and Eric are trying to be.

basically GOD tier shitposting in video form

HOLY SHIT

WHERE COULD MY PIPE BE

Wait this goes on for 1 hour straight about a Garfield comic

This is kind of shitposting only comes once in a 100 years

Even australians can't compete with this level of high production shitposting

Turning shitposting into literal art.

They're bankrolled by FatalFarm, you can see their logo at the very end of the video

This is peak shitpostkino, it's the best of its field and probably will never be surpassed

GARFIELD!!

FOUR (4) HOURS OF OPENING A DOOR

A boy named Ernie Barguckle, who became a thorn in the side of the tobacco companies for a couple years.

He did more than tattle to his parents.

He and his family took legal action and they eventually received a huge settlement payout, but that name is too similar.

Ernie Barguckle...Jon Arbuckle.

Jim Davis must have used this, but there's more here.

Ernie Barguckle spent nearly half that settlement money on experimental medical procedures to cure his...impotence.

He was impotent.

I've watched this twice already

The last 5 minutes of the Sex Survey Results actually has top notch framing and composition, editing and soundtrack, absolute kino.

That full frontal male nudity was jarring yet sophisticated.

I wrote a 6 page essay about the pipe strip if youd like to read it

i put a decent bit of effort in, so id appreciate it

>docs.google.com/document/d/1kE6sL5ptUEofa9y43k3bs-taTQdHuxwDFx1ngFyDBU4/edit?usp=drivesdk

They put a lot of time into releasing the latest batch (10 years, seriously.) so everything is just right. But they use a lot of CGI and green screen to get things perfectly.

There's not a whole lot to get. Just making fun of how dull garfield comics are despite being a phenomenon. All of the analysis and 'depth' is part of the joke that garfield shouldn't be taken seriously.

>we need a discount gary busey
>say no more

The ending to the sex survey results video is the biggest kino I've seen for at least the last 12 months or so

isn't it around 4 hours?

They even have the same guy on a bike ride by in each individual opening scene.

Holy shit, FatalFarm did Infinite Solutions too?

The ending is only about 8 minutes.

>only twice

This doctorate worthy

>4 hours 40 minutes

what the fuck. is this gone with the wind or some shit?

Holy fucking kek

skip to the last 7 minutes if youre a fucking pleb and have no patience

Do you understand?

This video changed me and im not even joking or being ironic

Childhood is when you realise the cat has your pipe
Adulthood is when you dont need to ask for the pipe back

Childhood is wondering where your pipe could be

Adulthood is realising the cat has your pipe

It is literally, unironically, KINO of the highest order.

Where will you be when the cat reveals himself?

What was Ernie Barguckle's endgame?

THE

CAT

HAS

YOUR

PIPE

youtube.com/watch?v=bu55q_3YtOY

I only discovered this today. I don't understand.

Is it some sort of ARG or am I missing out on some sort of clever joke?

i always wanted a big fat cat like garfield but both cats i had wouldnt eat. id try to make them eat deli meat, tuna, milk and they just didnt want to bulk up

Essentially it's a massive, well produced, shitpost on how Jim Davis' premise of Garfield and the jokes that are told are fucking shit.

You need to exercise your cats so they develop an appetite and put on mass.

How do you expect your cats to bulk up when you don't even have a routine for them?

Raymond is fucking hilarious

they were outdoor cats who killed animals regularly. one time my cat ripper massacred an entire litter of baby bunnies and their mom then scattered them on the back patio

but can they smoke tobacco?

This is legitimate kino.

Shitpost kino.

I've not seen shitposting on this level since that thing from Sup Forums where a guy had stalked a tripfag.

Have you seen that one of the videos uploaded to youtube has actually been there for five years with nobody noticing?

It's the fight, but it's on a different channel.

I think theres several videos on the 2 garfield and odie channels that they buried as time capsules, they are pretty great.

Imagine baneposting with this production value.

FUND IT

I unironically really enjoyed the deeply sinister and mysterious tone of these videos (especially the end of the 4 hour sex survey one)

What are some full-length arthouse films with the same vibe?

idris elba

Did any of you hear "Raymond"? Absolute madman.

CIA who?

that doesn't answer shit! how did fatal farm get the budget for shit like vimeo.com/86014703

Also who the fuck are they? the only articles I can find that hint toward their identities are on sites that try to give me viruses

This is to KINO as KINO is to flicks.

>that doesn't answer shit! how did fatal farm get the budget for shit like vimeo.com/86014703

They worked on Tim and Eric, Key and Peele sketches, Terry Crew Old Spice commercials, MTV movie awards, and a shitload of other commercials (some of which they've posted on their site). They said in an interview on the Nerdy Show podcast they just basically used any leftover money from those projects and funneled it into the Lasagna Cat stuff.

As for the Robocop video they first went around Robocop boards looking for a fan that had an authentic Robocop suit and they happened upon a guy in Arizona who also happened to have the car as well. And as for the penises they got help from a makeup artist they usually collaborate with, she was working on a show that involved Victorian hospitals and so she secretly cast molds of 30 prosthetic penises and smuggled them out to Fatal Farm to use.

CIA, 4 you

They did those and the alt TV intros.

Legitimately the deepest video I've ever seen.

Fatal Farm did work on Tim and Eric sometime after they made Lasagna Cat. In fact they actually watched the show a lot before making Lasagna Cat.

They always were working on a bunch of new videos after the 2008 uploads. There's two videos showing the live stage show they did in 2008:

youtube.com/watch?v=thp4JmpwRZU

youtube.com/watch?v=-InShAxN7rE

Which showed they had the music videos for those mostly done that far back but didn't include these in the first wave of videos.

The issue was that they were also getting a lot of job offers (see ) and did the Lasagna Cat stuff in their free time. They also felt they needed to up their game with the second wave, and planned to release them in 2013 (that's why the side videos were done around 2011 and 2012), but got cold feet (because they didn't feel it was good enough) and set them aside for a long time, even though 90% of it was already done. They almost considered deleting them. Just think, you almost didn't see these videos because of a lack of self-confidence.

When they did decide to get the videos finished for release they decided to add more to them (like for instance Justin Roiland singing "In the Air Tonight" instead of using the Phil Collins version like they originally planned) and then eventually created a trailer, and then after that the sex survey video.

It may very well be the greatest shitpost ever made.

What?

A CAT HAS YOUR PIPE
YOU'VE BEEN BLIND
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

I like how relaxing their videos are
anyone else get what I mean?

Elaborate on that last thing

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Sup Forums%20sp%20UTV%20fan%20'Everything%20PDF'_djvu.txt

Does the original PDF not exist anymore? It had a shitton of pictures, why are you linking a plain text version?

Beautiful

Thank you for sharing

docslide.us/documents/everything-the-philmarilion.html

found the actual thing
per.vyrd.net/of/utv.pdf

watched it 3 times

>tfw watched the sex survey at double speed over the course of a week
>tfw plebian

I watched the entire thing, nothing gets better than the pipe strip.

Holy christ my sides. This is...this is...is it real? The dedication, the autism, the...god...

>not being on Sup Forums when it happened

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8

What in the FUCK is this?

I would only have been first lurking on Sup Forums when this happened, wasn't even posting yet, and certainly hadn't ventured to Sup Forums - even though I now know it to be the best board

was this for a class lmao?

wot

I had a realization the other day that lasagna cat probably doesn't care about Garfield or Jim Davis at all, yet absolutely shit on them without impunity

It really adds to the absurdity

decent japanese desu

Shut the FUCK UP Raymond

That's a bukkake parody. Not horrible Jap out of Jon too.

where's pizza?

WHERE
IS
YOUR
PIPE