Opinion:

Opinion:

GoT lost it the moment Tywin died.. cooler character than everyone else combined

It was already dead by that point; The entire season leading up to Tywin's death was shit.

dude s4 has a lot of the great moments from a storm of swords, which were handled pretty great

s4 had:
1. red viper
2. tywin lannister
3. joffreys wedding
4. battle at castle black

thats pretty solid imo

You're wrong season 4 was fantastic.

Tyrion spent too much fucking time in jail just so they could hold off Oberyns and Tywins shocking death until the end of s4

Show would be Kino if they didn't cut off that guys dick.

Tywin was the last character with a great actor and adequate writing.

Stannis, Davos, Cersei, and Theon are the characters left after Tywin with good actors, but they are written poorly.

Tywin, Drogo, Viserys, Ned, and Bobby B were the GOAT characters in the show because they had great actors and weren't ruined by the writing.

It was fun and entertaining for 4 seasons not good. There is a difference manchild redditors

This. It was like a ride but it was turn your brain off material. The show was nothing but plot hardly any flavor or meaningful characters. Any subtext was non existent

The most alpha male character dies and the show goes to shit. I'm not surprised

Ich agree.

It's nice to see Viserys mentioned. He was a little bitch of a character when I first read about him but his portrayal in the show made me feel something more than sick enjoyment when he got his golden crown. Good actor.

The show would be total shit if the audience knew in advance all the fan favorite characters would live and only the people nobody cared about died. There's a reason HBO's not asking for your input.

But it is total shit

>Theon
Do you mean he's poorly written now? He was the best part of season 2.

I'd also say Melisandre is acted well and written well.

How does this show deserve generals? There is 0 to discuss about the show.

Someone tell me the difference of ned, robb, and jon without saying their jobs or actions and without using book material.

I think it lost it sometime in season 2 to be honest. I don't remember a particular moment, that's just when I started to notice the hack writing and it only got worse.

Maybe written well 3 seasons ago I guess

The action in the show is pathetic there must've been 1000 cuts in Battle of the blackwater

Well he was definitely the most enjoyable

He was a dumbass who died because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Nothing much else to say.

> everyone talks about how great Stannis is
> don't understand it
> people tell me that he's amazing in the books
> read the books
> He's just as blah as the tv show

I'm convinced i fell victim to a massive in joke.