Are pat's haters the worst faggots on this board? Can't you faggots keep it in one thread...

Are pat's haters the worst faggots on this board? Can't you faggots keep it in one thread? just create a fucking /patriots/ general already.

>no grill will ever care about you more than you care about the pats. including your mom.

lol seething

And 100% right. you faggots are obsessed with man-drama. one thing happens and you post like it's 18-1 all over again. Just make the general. Arsenal has one, what not pats?

they might be faggots but are least they aren't the faggot that it's so obsessed with the pat haters that he started a whole pat haters hate thread

Imagine the butthurt when they win in February.

> a whole pats hater's thread
nigga there are 10 pats threads on the board right now, ieven posted a pic.

Don't blame the rest of us for your team's dysfunction

my team? do you fucking read?

How do you manage to show all threads like that?

soooooooooooooo 18-1hurt

>just create a(nother) general
fuck off plebbit

>bench eli? never!

hahahahhahahahaha

Catalog. look right above the picture.

m8, go back, pls. a general is better then 10 faggot threads on one topic. Also, if you DONT LIKE generals, go to reddit. Holy shit you are dumb. al we have is generals now.

seething is better than crying online, holy shit OP get a grip

>PAT HATERS HATE
>AS IN HATING PAT HATERS
do you even read or are you just a tard?

Better to have Pats hate threads on every single page in the catalog, the better to remind Pats bandwagoners that their team is shit and their "Superb Owls" are actually asterisks. And Pats bandwagoners are all sensitive soyboys, who can't stand it when people talk shit about them. As if they can stop anons from doing so. Can't wait to see how the Cheatriots choke this time around!

>Can't you faggots keep it in one thread?
Pats fans should take their own advice.

Yes. The Patriots are a great filter of who the shit people are on this board. Thats why its fun as fuck to larp as a pats fan. Probably at least half of pats fans on this board are larping

This, this is one reason Pats bandwagoners are so obnoxious.

de que hablas, Josefina. yeah, i hate "pat's haters" because they clog the board with multiple threads for the same topic. that's LITERALLY what i made this post about. what the fuck are you hablandoing about?

something something pretending to be a Pats bandwagoner
something something actual retards

Theyre easily the most clean dynasty in NFL history, brush up on your history dufus

Fine with me. I was picking on pat's haters because of today. I meant the general for everyone, but did not say that explicitly. I didn't mean a "pat's haters" general.

>won't even admit it

lemme point it for you meat head
>you're pissed about pat hates threads
>so pissed that you capped a shit ton of pages and highlighted them to prove your point

again, I replied, that while they might be fags at least they arent the sad cunt who decided they were worth of their own thread aka you

m8, i know i made the post, what the fuck are you saying? you are just saying exactly what I did. Yo are like "El Sky esta azul" and you think you deserve the nobel prize.

What the fuck is your point? That there are 10 threads now? I FUCKING SAID 10.

Explain how you saying "pat's haters hate" in that post is in any way relevant to making a faggy comment which only points out exactly what happened in a perfect tautology?

Hey dudes.

>Obscessed
>Israeli flag

The absolute state of Bawwstun sports.

>cameras 2 feet away from where theyre suppose to be and slightly deflated balls in a half of a game where in the other half they got btfo even more is cheating

>soyboys
>taking this post seriously

You make me laugh

>mental gymnastics galore
>"s-seriously gais, it TOTALLY wasn't cheating, and I'll go to ANY LENGTH to 'prove' it!"
>being this anally assravaged that people don't believe you just because you say so

a) not boston tard. I can't stand any pat's or pat's hater fag fagging up the board anymore.
b) Are you saying that i circled the flag to indicate pat's haters are jews? Technically yes, because it thought it was funny. I'm depressed that _you_ are the only faggot who even noticed it and decided i was making a larger statement though. It must not have been a good joke. Bu ti do appreciate you taking the time to look at the picture, it took me like 30s and i was tired after.

Fpbp