What will their response be?

What will their response be?

"Democratic referendums are bad for the citizens"

>"No. - B.O."

Don't get me wrong, BLM is absolutely a terrorist organization. They've broken numerous terrorism laws, most notably shutting down an airport on Christmas Eve.
But, Obama has always actively attempted to protect criminal niggers. He's had BLM at the White House twice this year alone.

>they dindu nuffin
-King Nigger

Some clever leftists could do the same thing with the NRA. Maybe with even more signatures. This sets a bad precedent.

Yeah, except for the fact that the NRA has never committed any terroristic actions, but Black Lives Matter has. Nice try (((user))).

Funny nazis, so scared of black people!

Go hide in your homes with your guns, pathetic fucking quaking weak cunts.

>leftist
>clever

they advocated killing cops. they recently killed 5, and injured another 7 in Dallas. go back to tumblr

>100,000 signatures
That's less than one out of every 3,000 people in the US

That's not the point. whitehouse.gov petitions must reach 100,100 supports within a given time to get necessary acknowledgement.

So?

Don't be a Debbie Downer

More than likely they won't even address it and if they do it won't be covered in the news or quickly glossed over.

the anti gun petitions dont even come close to success

They'll give some soft ball response.

It shows white people are still vastly and majorly cucked into infinity. Not good.

Well we are but I don't think that's what it shows. The petition was made not even a week ago. Pretty good outcome, all things considered.

What's the average response time for one of these pensions? Weeks? I really want to see what Oboonga's response is.

the NRA enables the culture that leads to school shootings.

>Bandwaggon fallacy 101

Youre just as dumb as the SJWs.