How does Based Mel do it?

How does Based Mel do it?

I am no expert but isn't it killing when you kick a couple of grenades into a group of people?
Also, strictly speaking, if you save people whose aim it is to kill don't you kill indirectly?

>isn't it killing when you kick a couple of grenades into a group of people?
In his case it was manslaughter.

It was pretty great. I don't watch many war movies though.

Movie was meh at best. Too jesusy.

Every Gibson-directed film that I have seen was cartoonish, and comically heavy-handed.
Haven't seen Hacksaw Ridge yet.

It was pretty heavy-handed but the only thing cartoonish about it is the same shit customary of every other heavy-handed war film.

You're a very strange looking individual if you don't mind me saying so, Private

How have you still not apologized for your sins, user? Please don't give in to the worldly hedonistic views of America. There's still time for you to be saved.

It sticks out more here because there are lots of WWII movies and books etc. for comparison. The combat scenes in HR are incredibly cartoonish.

>First hour and 15 minutes are borderline unwatchable.
>Ridiculous, cartoonishly violent war scenes.
>MUH BIBLE MUH BIBLE MUH BIBLE!!!

do what exactly?

>>MUH BIBLE MUH BIBLE MUH BIBLE!!!
Not even a slightly valid criticism.

Why didn't the Jap he save in the bunker just scream at the top of his lungs?

I cherish your opinion user, but frankly I found that scene to be quite unintentionally hilarious.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>The Young Pope
>Manchester By The Sea
>Hacksaw Ridge
>Silence

The resurgance of christ-kino

>Dropped guy even shows up in a Mel Gibson movie thread.

More like how did he convince anyone that this movie was good

It's not like he's incapable of making a good movie, this one just wasn't all that great. Actually rather excited about Berserker which should basically be a Viking version of Braveheart.

Fuck drumpf and fuck Mel Gibson and fuck white people and fuck Vince Vaughn

He might be that same guy in /gif/ only time will tell

Movie was fucking great. I'd watch it again to get a premium American boner before I let my blonde hair blue eyed QT.gf use her throat as a cum receptacle.

Someone post the webms

I would think this was a Sup Forums joke but that piece of shit sad excuse for a movie with anime-tier laughably over dramatic action got an Oscar nomination. Is the whole world playing a joke on just me?

>watches anime
>knows the dynamics of anime action
Opinion discarded.

muh berble was basically so they could get a couple of soundbites for the trailer

Apocalypto was significantly better