What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=1469s&channel=UCQQJhvhE4TJEVZPLljg7V7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usa

LOL POLITICS AMIRITE?

I think that one is too intelligent for this board.

*babysits game of thrones general*
What did you mean by this?

Real life

Real talk, the 2016 election was hilarious

Reminder that Hillary Rodham Clinton should be our president
Cringe

Only if you lost

>tfw too smart to win election

BIGGEST

FUCKING

LOSER

THE ALT-RIGHT CREED

>(((they))) call us alt-right
>(((they're))) just anti-white
>gamergate brithed us
>the election molded us
>we brought reddit and Sup Forums together
>we put pepe in the white house
>we'll put you out of a helicopter
>cucks watch out
>it's an alt-right future

what did they mean by this?

dude drumpf lmao

>You're okay, just keep talking

What did he mean by this?

She knew that the electoral college existed before election day, nobody forced her campaign to go full retard and completely ignore the rust belt while pandering to the worst dickhead limousine liberals out there

greetings fellow 'pedes

>her face
J U S T

U

S

T

>still creates these threads

>still responds to these threads

>we must deport all the illegals to make room for all the aryan children I will definitely be having

>fucking liberals, they're all numale cucks

>Still acts like he didn't help a fucking kike take over America
>Still acts like Cunton and the High Cheeto Heeb were the only two options
>Still thinks he isn't a kike bootlicker and the other side of the Hillshill coin, Conservacuck edition

You Trumpkikes are fucking adorable.

god imagine being bill

>Still acts like Cunton and the High Cheeto Heeb were the only two options

they were since the dnc killed bernies chance

I can't wait till he gets busted and exposed for Russia shit. This place and Sup Forums re going to explode and it's going to be beautiful

Bill is just like :0
While Hillary is lie :l

bill is happy cause he gets to sit beside ivanka

Fuck Bernie too, when are you fat dumbasses going to realize there are more than two parties and take back your country?

(you)

You can just see it in her face, holding it back. That deep breath used to conceal her pain, as her brain dead husband thinks about the next cunny he's gonna slam after his bro Trump gets sworn into office and he can go back to his daily diet of golf and girls, without any media scrutiny. The apex of her life was destroyed by a billionaire businessman. Her own image sculpted by the media, and carefully curated to maximize the potential of winning the election by countless sycophants and weak willed beta males, only to be thrown into disarray by an alpha male, who punishments she avoided, all the pleasures not partaken, all the rapes she covered up, all for naught, because as a pussy grabbing, real estate billionaire decided he'd want to make America great again, during his off time from golfing and fucking hot eastern European women.

>spoiler alert: you can park a f35 on my forehead

>that same black doctor following her around even after the election
Jesus, what is wrong with her physically?

reminder that the election was a prime example of working as the founders intended

>jill stein recount will save us!
>the electors will save us!
>he will get impeached!

what comes next

Imagine being Bill at the DNC and having to be all like "damn, Hillary, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your side of beef body and horrific lizard monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another secretary in the Oval Office. Like seriously imagine having to be Bill and not only stand there while Hillary Clinton flaunts her disgusting face in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that laugh. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the media tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Arkansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled tongue as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "glass-ceilingesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with campaign managers in the previous months. And then Podesta calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Secret Service could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bill. You're not going to lose your past political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He actually gets impeached.
The Evangelical who nobody voted for has a lame duck Presidency.
Dems sweep 2020 with another neoliberal shill.

Cringe

mfw cant post

Trump gets nominated
>we beat Jeb we've won the election
>kek wills it
>president elect la
>look at Trump, what stamina
>we go again! xD

Hillary overtakes Trump in the polls
>Coming from behind is the sign of a true president
>Trump will rape in the debates la

Hillary wins the debates
>she cheated, we still won all these polls we rigged
>Bernie supporters still won't vote for Hillary after what she said

Bernie comes out in support of Hillary
>Assange will do us a favour

Media doesn't care about any of the leaks
>they're letting shillary win
>c-cucks
>its still on as long as Trump doesn't fuck up too badly

Trump tapes get released
>b-but Trump said winning is easy
>the FBI will do us a favour
>b-big Comey with the last minute indictment
>i-it's not over yet

Hillary found innocent
>dems won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Hillary wins the election
>g-getting nominated was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his colleagues after beating Jeb Bush in the primaries when the Republicans were in the driving seat to win their first presidential election in 8 years, before he literally slipped to let Hillary win a debate, resulting in defeat, before they threw away a 3 point lead in Ohio, meaning that Trump went into the election day with a mathematical chance of winning the presidency but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning he finished in second place, ultimately choking his best ever chance for the presidency, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off all his assets and fleeing the country.

>You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Arkansas

This fits too perfect, just change it too "glass-breakingesque" beauty.

>h-he won't get reelected

>impeached.
>lame duck Presidency.

so you have no understanding how things work

cool

I don't follow.

I also made:

I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you brought me in, I’m… I’m wellin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re five percent clear. I’ve been on the Trump Train for near enough twenty months. I moved to New York City, and I’ve seen Paulie, I’ve seen Perry, and I’ve seen McCainy, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this campaign. This campaign is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Paulie. This is… with all due respect, Paulie… *dropped item in studio* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell ya something – Stone, Lewandowski, and all the boys, err arr err are puttin it on the next level. And it shows in the election polls, we’re now… we’re now five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now five percent clear. Five percent clear. I went to Alabama. I went to Texas… I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school – oh, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the elephant, wear the red we’ll… wear the elephant, wear the red, we will come through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘dad? Dad?!’… Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He’s seen candidates, he’s seen class candidates like Paulie, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at winning the presidency, Paulie. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Paulie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the presidency. Please.

lmao

keep dreaming, rachel maddow

dont you have another "scandal" to report?

>Living in UK
>Shitposting on the election day till 5 AM

It was fucking glorious. God speed glorious fats.

Also Sup Forums being literally tumblr isn't anything new. This place is as delusional as Hillary HQ after hearing results.

The girl hard frowning trying not to cry always gets me. I live in Jew York and the day after the election there were girls on my campus who were literally moping looking for every opportunity to vent about it. That was one of the funniest days of my life. I'm not even politically involved and I'm glad Trump won just for that.

lmao again

President Pence does have a nice ring to it.

I also did...

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>house and senate controlled by republics
>impeachment
>lame duck presidency

that what

so good

>>Shitposting on the election day till 5 AM

Felt good senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=1469s&channel=UCQQJhvhE4TJEVZPLljg7V7A

I could see him and Congress utterly gutting as much as they can in a few short years, but I really doubt he'd get reelected.

>yfw da foxes win da premierl eagle

>tfw you will never relive the night of November 8, 2016

Final one I did.

>Imagine being born in a Red State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Red State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support the Republicans

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Democrats, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Red State, but not even being born in a Blue State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Republicans

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Democrats or a Third Party, but not fucking Republicans. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

Trump! More like DRUMPF! Am I right ladies or am I right?

You got one more night in you, one last chance to feel alive ever again.

See you in 2020. With God's help I'll be there.

>watching the results on one monitor, alex jones sipping champers on another and the young turks with their heads in their hands on the third

heaven

>Not posting the superior version

Wait... He is getting impeached?!

So Bernie still got a chance?

Feels good friends. See you in 2020

Can we have a Ryuko in a trump hat thread already?

this kills the left

>the superior version has 'too smart' instead of 'to smart'

Shit, that's the wrong one.

>Imagine being born in a Blue State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Blue State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support the Democrats

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Republicans, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Blue State, but not even being born in a Red State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Democrats

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Republicans or a Third Party, but not fucking Democrats. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

No, but I think he and some others are trying to steer the Democrats back towards the left, so they can re-take places like the Rust Belt in 2020 when Trump fails to deliver. I'm not holding my breath, though.

the sweetest of keks

Somebody needs to edit 2016 election videos into the ultimate comedy documentary. It would be gold. Jeb alone would make it worth it.

Wrong
Yes. Just keep donating.

Satisfied?

I'M GOING TO BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU Sup Forums

I saw Tim Kaine at a grocery store in Virginia yesterday. I told him how awful it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to pay attention and bother him and ask him for policy details or anything.

He said, "What about Trump's tax returns?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any tax loophole infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

1. Is that actually him? Looks like him.
2. Source on that $172k of donor money?

>WHITE TEARS.gif

It's definitely him. There was another pic of a Bernie campaign coach following Bernie's $170k car.

As for source of the money. Bernie could do it since most of his money came from cucked redditors who saved up some money by sacrificing the lotion for their bulls. Even if he didn't use donor money it's still a bad call to do it in middle of fucking election when you're about to lose.

It was the best of times, and we're only getting started. I'm Swedish, and I spent the next day laughing at coworkers getting butthurt about Trump winning.

>dems winning anything

you naive fuck

they still have the bitch that fucked over the party, debbie, hanging around and involved in politics

but hey, if you want to ignore the problem enjoy losing in 4 years too

>Smug Mexican cunt

I'd curb stomp her without thinking about consequences. Something about smug "emancipated" women thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want without being punished just boils my blood.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I still remember watching Steven Colbert give that speech calling out the media, the irony was palpable

>trying to make a German website like the Drudgereport
>tfw working on getting us uncucked
Feels good senpai

>dude cucks reddit lmao
But for real, no evidence on that donor money thing? What about the "capitalism is evil" quote?

Could you tell me what the last sentence in the post you're replying to was?

>Trump supporters are cunts

Who couldve predicted this?!!?!?!

Watch it again retard

>all these pastas I made
>barely any (You)'s for the effort of finding them in my files

Why?

nah you have to move smart a bit to the left so you don't notice the gap too much and it looks like it actually says 'To Smart' and not 'To Smart'

Trump supporter rips up Trump sign? What am I watching?

>yfw you remember that amazing blowjob you got once at work

>Preach millions of millennial cucks while forcing the leftist globalist narration down their throat.
>Gets BTFO in election, massive view drops caused by people being sick of blatant shilling.
>Suddenly plays the "we are not a political show! It's all just satire!" card.

Flip flopping Jews on tv that will say anything just to keep floating are the worst.

Take these, my friend.

it had an anti-trump message on the other side

The girl at the beginning of the webm would flip her sign around to say "Fuck Trump"