Jerry suddenly acting disgusted by male nudity

>Jerry suddenly acting disgusted by male nudity

What happened? Bad Grindr date or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

wicourtcasesearch.com/Home
youtube.com/watch?v=mbWTthXfdBc
youtube.com/watch?v=kdGfGjusufo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or, you know, he's not actually gay. This may shock you as well but Mike is not actually an alcoholic. It's almost like RLM puts jokes in their comedy videos.

what incorporating auidence feedback and comments into the narrative of future videos almost like audience participation. that's insane

The fuck are you talking about?

>Or, you know, he's not actually gay.
So why would he be disgusting by male nudity? Is this an American thing, where you're all too scared to use the urinals, and have never used a public changeroom or shower?

Mike is gay for Max "Land the Chopper On the Children" Landis anyway

Pretty sure it was the gratuitousness of the nudity and the constant unflattering angles that was getting to him. But then again, I don't have autism so I haven't constructed weird fanfic versions of the members of RLM's psyches.

thicc

Anyone else feel a bit weird them having a guest?

I want it to just be Mike/Jay/Rich and MAYBE Jack

>then again, I don't have autism so I haven't constructed weird fanfic versions of the members of RLM's psyches
More like you're a boring, unimaginative person who prefers to view everything at face-value. But it's ok, not everyone has the means to contemplate the world around them. Personally, when I delve deeper into the psyche of the RLM crew, I fancy myself as a philosopher of sorts; sometimes, I feel like I know them better than they know themselves, and in that moment I know I have a place amongst the brightest minds the world has ever produced.

>dat autism
You legitimately need to kill yourself.

Who the fuck is Jerry?

His full name is Jerry Jay Bauman. Someone found a court document a while ago with his full name and address.

You fuckers are creepy.

>Bauman

So he is a Jew? And is not rich?

Or you could just look at his driver's license during Gorilla Interrupted.

>5'06
>In heels

Bauman is a German name you ignorant fuck.

He's a German, and he's making loads of sheks from doing what he loves. How much you make from what you do, user?

That document is public record. Maybe he shouldn't have been driving without insurance.

Post the document.

>It's Jays fault that I obsessively google his name and his license plate number
Jesus Christ you RLMfags are pathetic

Yeah, and maybe Jessi shouldn't put delicious used tampons in her trash if she doesn't want people digging through there to chew like beef jerky then get all offended and leave the show!

>These people couldn't possibly be joking around with me, I better get angry and call them pathetic!

jay a cute

CUTE

So fat ass can ban me for doxing? Go here and type in his name.

95% of the time Male Nudity is not pleasant to look at, even if you are a woman or a fag.

Be gentle with our ledditfriends user, sometimes they have a hard time grasping higher forms of humour

>max landis character cops an axe in his face
>"fuck yeah, take that max landis!"
who said that again? Oh yeah, mike.

I recognize the faces and surnames of my people. Jay Bauman is one of ours.

>I-I'm just joking around
Whatever helps you sleep at night, stalker.

>ecelebfags calling other people reddit

Yeah I get triggered when anyone at RLM makes an obvious joke too, user.

YE GODS

>I-I-I'M NOT RETARDED AND EASILY TRICKED! ;_;

Whatever helps you keep the bellyfull off jizz down at night, fag.

Is she doing the stance?

>off
> o f f

>RLM stickies on Sup Forums since 2008
>You just started posting here from /r/Sup Forumseddit a year ago max and are too Sup Forumseddit to ignore threads you don't like

kek run and get your Nintendo brand shinebox, shortpants.

>mike was joking

Got you again.

Could Mike be anymore alpha?

Why was he referenced in a court document?

There was a gap in uploads so mike could edit him saying "max landis is hung" several times into the video

Got caught in a sting operation jerking off punks for $15 a squirt down by the Manhole.

Max Landis is hung

He got caught driving without insurance.

Where did it all go wrong for them?

Mr. Rich? I'm N.A.K.L.E.S

It was dismissed which means he had insurance but didn't have proof of it on him when he got pulled over.

Being too handsome

More like we are not a faggot like you and like to cover our private parts because we are civilized, you fucking nigger.

Jay makes more than enough from RLM, he would never need to this for such chump change.
See above. Unpaid insurance is only a problem for poor schmucks. There's no logical reason why Jay wouldn't have it paid. But nice try both of you for you fanfiction. Really reaching.

>no aidsmoby or beardfat
why?

When faggots like you started obsessing and using tumblr

Are you mentally challenged? I already posted the link to the site so you can see it for yourself.

More like Dr. Stoklasa? I'm T.H.I.C.C.

How much is that in cm?

Daily reminder that you people that obsess over the personal lives of RLM or any other e-celeb are fucking losers and the world would be a better place if you all killed yourselves.

>Fanfiction

I was one of the punks down by the Manhole I think I know what I'm talking about.

No but I wish

Fucking autism dude.

Daily reminder that you people who obsess over the people "obsessing" over the personal lives of RLM or any other e-celeb are even bigger losers and should definitely use that belt to hang yourself tonight because you know it would make your mother not have to wake up with such a feeling of utter shame everyday. Do it.

Do it you fucking coward.

>N-no you!
Really? Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.

Thank fucking god.

Dude you obsess over anonymous people making jokes that hurt your little fee fees on Sup Forums. I'd definitely kill myself instead of live one day as you.

>makes idiotic claim
>gets effortlessly refuted
>y-you have autism

Maybe your mother shouldn't have drank paint while she was pregnant with you.

>Coward got called out for how pathetic he is and resorts to a cookie cutter coward response because he knows I'm right

Typical. How sad.

>its a cameron mitchell episode

WILL YOU SHUT THE GODDAMN PORTHOLE?

What link? Your entire post is bullshit. Even disproved here

Why do they never watch movies before the 70's? Admittedly 50's b-movies can get pretty formulaic but the 60's were a goldmine of WTF.

What is the best RLM "show"?

theres far less crappy action/horror movies on VHS from the 60's out there

fewer

Best of the worst. specifically this episode:
>youtube.com/watch?v=mbWTthXfdBc

for

BotW > Nerd Crew > HItB > Wheel > Re:View > Plinkett > whatever else

youtube.com/watch?v=kdGfGjusufo

this comes close too

I don't believe Jay wouldn't be familiar with Something Weird releases with as much of a horror autist he is.

>Plinkett that lol
this is bait

I hope you'll get a kick out of this,

I don't even see the point of Plinkett as a character. All of his reviews could just be played as Mike going on drunken rants and little would change.

Where does pre rec fall in this list
It's basically the bizaro HitB

No it isn't, Ben you rapist. If I was doing the list three years ago Plinkett would be way higher but the last two were shit and they only come out every few years.

yer maw

Plinketto BotW is best BotW.

You fucking moron. I'll post it a second time. Search Jerry J Bauman.

The best show is best of the worst the best episode is the Christmas episode with Elves and Santa Claus and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2.

theres 3 of them. which plinketto is best?

Jerry JayJay Jr Shabadoo

That's not a show, dumbass. It's a specific episode of a show.

How much does he make?

good, but the very cannon christmas with death wish 3 tops that

Best of the worst > Plinkett > Half in the bag > wheel of the worst > review >>>>>>>>>>> pre rec

1>2>>>

Hey stupid nigger, read the entire post.

>"The best show is the best of the worst"
>THAT'S NOT A SHOW DUMBASS!

In a episode of half in the bag mike called jay a "dumb ginni fuck" I'm Italian how do I sue for damages?????????

the Shoji Tobuchi show and SOS are the funniest things from all of redlettermedia