1 hotdog 3.50

1 hotdog 3.50
Small nachos 6.66
Large nachos 9.99
Small soda 2.49
Medium soda 4.99
Large soda 6.99
You can get popcorn bucket no refill for 6.66 or unlimited refull for 9.99. You might want to get the unlimited cus the bucket is pretty small.
Plus tax

What will it be

No thanks I snuck in some clam chowder in my coat pocket so I'll be fine.

Where the FUCK is my nigga Robert?

My local theatre never checks my bag

It also helps that there is a Dollar Tree right next to it.

Im not american so just a healthy water for me thanks.

you can also get your popcorn with butter for 34.99

saw Kong today and had a hotdog, wasn't bad

The water is 1.99

I sneak in whole pints of Ben and Jerry's. and as an extra flurish I also sneak in a Tiffany silver spoon to eat it with. Not even kidding.

I just go into a theater that is emptying out and grab a bucket of popcorn someone left. Dump it out and have it refilled.

Can you buy popcorn at that dollar tree?

That's really gross.

The movie or the dog?

Don't know, noone has posted him in a while, please mind your language this is a family friendly theater

sorry I'm just gonna leave, I only bought a ticket to see Robert's beautiful smile

Thought about doing that, but it would be like George getting caught eating out of the garbage can

Why? People don't shit in their popcorn buckets.
I have had 2 dates refuse a second date with me over this practice though.

They have pic related

anyone ever have to cough because of popcorn during a quiet scene?

its tough

You can refill the popcorn!

I'll take the unlimited popcorn, I need to make sure that the wagecucks have work to do and won't be fired

This

IM HAPPY IM NOT ALONE!

Its a quiet scene, and you want to eat popcorn but you dont want to bother people with the popcorn crunch

Pleb.
Just let out a huge fart THEN cough. People will be so distracted by your fart they won't notice the cough.

And how much is the sniper rifle check-in?

Don't worry, non of the theater attendees need snacks.

They'll only be eating bullets.

You should sue the cinema if that happens

>not eating lead

You had one job you fucking retard

How about you eat this dick.

>unlimited refills
who the FUCK needs to eat enough popcorn over the course of 2 hours to get UNLIMITED refills?

also who even leaves during the middle of a movie to get more stuff? a bathroom break i can see, if you really have to go, but really. i already paid 13 dollarydoos for the movie ticket. im gonna make sure i see the whole gosh darn thing.

How about yOU EAT YOUR DEAD PARENTS YOU FUCKING CUNT? NEVER FUCKING REPLY TO ME AGAIN

we mark the bottom of the tub, you fat garbage-eating fuck. Do it and all the managers and cashier cucks will just laugh at you and ask you to leave

Make sure you have a friend who finds the movie boring. He can just go refill it for ya

No crab legs?

So this...is the power...of capitalism...

There is a complimentary bucket next the the seasonings and butter-flavoring. Please only take as many as you need, sir. At your discretion.

kek

Impressive...

>1 hot dog please.
>Yes sir. First, can you provide proof that you're seeing the movie with someone else? A lot of people have been violating the 'no singles' policy lately.

What do you mean "plus tax"?
Why havent you included it in the price already?

I'm not sure who is worse.
The garbage eater or the employee who thinks he is outsmarting the garbage eater.
... It's a fuckin' mystery.

What does marking the tub do though

Because I'm a dumb Americuck.

Well each theatre has their own tax policy.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SEEING MOVIE BY MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I want to own a movie theater one day, Sup Forums.

Hide candy and drinks in my girlfriends purse
Pay for the bottomless popcorn

You mean you want to rip people off with overpriced food.

Then Just open a pizza shop in NYC, shits like 6 bucks a slice

yeah

what about the bring your wifes son deal?

Why the fuck would you do that ON A DATE.

When you butter-fingered fatties come to get another FULL refill on your Xtra Large popcorn (enough to feed our average mexican family customers), we mark the bottom of the tub with a pen so we know if it's been refilled.

Corporate introduced this -- it's not "tfw to intelligent" cashiers, faggot.

But I want to watch movies on the big screen while scamming you suckers.

>is that...a single?
>what did you say? someone seeing a movie...by himself?
>a single?
>Yes...a single...IT'S A SINGLE!!!!!
>AAAAAAAAAA
>GET OUT SINGLE GET OUT
>GET THE SINGLE

Sorry, I'm here to see a MOVIE. If I wanted something to eat, I'd go to a RESTAURANT. In fact, that's what I did before I came here...

...to see a MOVIE.

fuckin kek

so you are saying find one that hasnt been marked?

>tfw Sup Forums has never been to an Alamo Drafthouse or Studio Movie Grill

baka familia

Your options are to dig through the hallway trashcan or come to the snackbar and pay the proper 13.50 for one. Also, one refill. No infinite refills.

Sorry, the communism menu is nothing at all for 0.00$ and complementary rape.

>*Spills your uncapped shake.

Get the fuck out of my house!

>works at a movie theater
>has the gall to be condescending

i'll take the dungeness crab legs for $24.99+tax

am I the only one who loathes popcorn? It's fucking fluffy kernels drenched in salt and butter. I'd rather have the cheesey ones you'd get in christmas tins as a young shite.

But I am a fan of painfully generic food for some reason. I'm the guy who gets burgers at the drive-in or pizza at a theatre.

fuck off

I wish more theaters offered fresh fries.

I agree with your opinion

i got to south lamar:3

eat my dick popcorn apologist

me 2 Austinbro

Why would you do that on a date you dumb ass fuck

But who's going to check the bottom of the tub when they refill it no one actually gives a shit when they get paid minimum wage