Kristopher Zylinski claims he can beat 99% of women in a fight and has agreed to fight MMA fighter and woman...

Kristopher Zylinski claims he can beat 99% of women in a fight and has agreed to fight MMA fighter and woman, Tara LaRosa. Match is scheduled for 5-7PM EST, today.

faceberg.com/events/2027195880850527/

Literally who

What's the height/weight of each fighter? Unless the guy has some attributes on her the woman would probably beat someone with no training experience.

nah. a 70kg guy is stronger than a 70kg woman. weight classes only work for the same sex

I don't know either of these people.

olympic lifting proves this

Unless he's a doughy bastard, he should ruin her.

interestenintnining

i hope the winner gets to rape/peg the loser on stage

who the fuck is he?

Apparently just some randlm internet troll

literally no one
that's kind of the point i suppose

Sure but strength is only one factor. If you think you can strike with a real fighter based soley on strength you're gonna have a bad time.

Claudia Gadelha, before the fame, fought two comedians in the same night in a TV show. The two outweighted her. One of them had some training.
She beat them down quite easily.

He’ll obviously pretend to lose and SJWs will claim it as their victory.

That would be so fucking hilarious if she loses

>Kristopher Zylinski
Who? Another no name boxer trying to get a red pantie night?

i want her to pin me

desu even if he loses its because he probably wont go with all his strengh

Looks staged and also this thread is a shill thread.

Based Texas. I would pay to watch that.

It’s where that strength comes from.

Men are denser, quicker, with better coordination and positioning all coming naturally. If he even knows how to punch properly he’ll be more than a match for her.

I could handily beat any female fighter in any discipline and I never fought as a professional. The physical gap is that massive.

Andy Kaufman already did this troll 40 years ago

>sparring match
gay.