Anybody else seen this?

anybody else seen this?

Was totally blown away by how good this was - obviously in relation to my expectations of it being just ok.

The score was so, so good as well; I just really enjoyed it man.

Why is there not a thread about this movie I don't know.

it looks shit

lit one of those action films women watch

Basically everything was great about it OTHER than Mark Wallberg.

Everything was so believably written and performed and portrayed, from the cops and their investigation to the random people caught up in it to the terrorists themselves and their shootout.

Then there's fucking Marky Mark yelling every line like he's in Transformers again hollering GET DAT LOBSTAH OUTTA HEA!!! just before a bomb goes off stealing the tension.

t. reddit

>Was totally blown away

Yeah hehe it really BLEW me away too hehe

I actually really enjoyed it and shed a tear at the end when the man who lost his leg finished the marathon. I also liked the shootout.

SHHHIIIIIILLLLSSSSS

It was great, loved it.

I forgot about some of the aspects of the manhunt and can't believe it watched it live

How's Bergs and wahlbergs other collaboration deepwater?

I didn't like it case I'm from Boston, and a lot of the scenes were either inaccurate or exaggerated, for ex:
>the shoot out
>the end where they're holding up the boat and blast a millions rounds in it
it was pretty mediocre, shit also all the forced, fake Boston """"""accents"""""" that were forced

>How's Bergs and wahlbergs other collaboration deepwater?

It's better

>Mark Wahlberg

/ourguy/

Not interested in an entire movie based off an Obama false flag with crisis actors claiming their limbs got blown off when they already lost them in Iraq/Afghanistan.

do they show the guy running over his older brother while trying to drive away

Did they show when the FBI agent shot him in the throat so he couldn't talk and then the same FBI agents that apprehended him took a spill off a helicopter?

Reminded me of how the police fucked up so bad in the after math acting like they are some paramilitary organization pointing their guns at civilians and entering any home they wanted without a warrant only to not find the terrorist until a regular joe called the cops about a man in his boat.

Also that scene where they shot up the boat like retards.

>Scene were cops pull up behind the suspects car
>Cops pull out full auto m4s and start spraying everything in sight.

Is that Keanu Reeves?

Boston was a test
>sloppiest false flag ever
>welp, out goes the 4th ammendment
>Gonna do something tough boston guys?
>that's what I thought

>war, war has changed

Why do people keep casting that pleb? I dont get it.