Who did he piss off?

Who did he piss off?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM
screenrant.com/oscar-curse-actors-whose-careers-went-downhill-after-winning-academy-awards/?view=all
youtube.com/watch?v=fNnFqXaQRcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

DROPPED poster is my favorite poster

My dick youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM

who's that guy below Daniel Day Lewis?

he was in the last wes anderson flick

Aaron Taylor Johnson aka kickass or mcu quicksilver

he went full retard in The Village

thanks

He made some wrong decisions.

>Who did he piss off?
Terrence Malick

>What happened?
Terrence Malick

Wes Anderson stills loves this kike though.

David Schwimmer felt like he was stealing his roles and sent assassins

>Hey, kid, com'ere! Do you want to be in one of the greatest movies ever made? You've only been in blockbusters. Join me for two years and you'll be cinema legend.
>end up in the cutting floor
>Malick laughs, tips the hat

the jews

He licked Yvonne Strahovsky's tatas. The poor pitiful bastard. I feel so sad for him

What did Google mean by this?

what do you think, goy? It's just an assortment of people with big noses

fuck jews

why?

fuck you

Brody probably told Malick that Green Day was shit

I really liked Brody, I was kinda sad he didn't get the Joker part for Batman since his face perfectly fits the BTAS Joker

because the jewish elite shill for jews to dominate every single industry, especially hollywood, and are extremely hostile to the country they reside in, constantly mocking and making fun of it.

they need to be brought down a peg or two.
they need to be reminded that they're not the chosen.
they act as parasites everywhere they go

> not the chosen
then how come they are so succesful?

because ww2 meant that everyone had to get on one knee and suck the jews off as part of ""reparations""", thus they got all the top jobs out of ""compensation""" for the holocaust.

this created a generation of jew dominated society

as with everything the jews infect, it will all come crashing down

Honestly, I like Jews a lot. love em, really.

They are a practical people who value education and self-improvement, while squeezing the last drop of value out of everything they can. Friend of mine back in college used to eat entire apples, including the core, the seeds, and the stems. I think of myself as pretty much of a skinflint, but I could never do something like that.

They're survivors, if not necessarily thrivers. Whether or not it's their own innate traits that leads to them being persecuted, they HAVE been persecuted. And yet despite this they have spread to all corners of the globe.

Let me ask you a question, user. American (?) that you are, how do you think your people would fare if a cataclysmic event drove you from your homes, spread you across the world, diverging you among other populations that soon your groups don't even look like each other anymore? Would even after that, you could still conceive of each other as American? and be able to find common ground and rebuild your society?

Because that's what the Jews did. And now, well, with no lack of help from the gentiles, Jews are now the richest and highest IQ population of people in the world, reclaiming the nation that was lost to them for 2000 years. It is a fantastical success story.

Why hate them?

Blah blah blah. Fuck off heeb.

Jews are fine by me, 2bh.

Sup Forums are just losers with poorly directed anger issues. Most of them will probably loosen up if they ever get out into the world, get laid, and get a steady job.

Jews taking over is the best thing that happened to America. fact

read some history and you might understand why every fucking continent in the world wanted to get rid of them you schlomo.

read
they were handed everything they have now due to """reparations""" from WW2.

they are nothing but parasites

they have also attempted to destroy all of western culture wherever possible

see: russian revolution 1917
attempted german revolution 1919/early 1920's
wall street crash

many more cases.
wherever they land they cause grief for the host nation

it is not a surprise, literally every period in history where they have existed, they have eventually been exiled and hated by the natives

wtf i love jews now

I completely agree with this. The notion that 15 millions Jews are somehow responsible for 500 million white people constantly failing is fucking preposterous.

Let's assume just for the sake of argument white-nationalists are right: and that Jews are out to destroy them. Well...Whites were warned about Jews by Martin Luther in the 16th century. So whites have had nearly 500 years to evolve, adapt, and conquer.

Has that happened? No. Not in the least. As a matter of FACT white men are more incompetent and insignificant as ever.

So at BEST: white men have failed to adapt and evolve and there is NO way they can blame Jews for that.

The truth is very simple: white men are poorly educated, lazy, spend too much time and money on hobbies, out of shape, embrace degeneracy, are risk averse and gravitate to stupid/safe jobs like the Trades.

It is white men's faults they are so powerless now. I look forward to the day Jews control the world openly and the gentiles are no longer needed.

look at the true colours of jews everybody
please just look

they are parasites of the highest order and will take advantage if you even give them an inch

they want global domination, with no empathy for sovereign nations

all societies have inevitably come to the end of their tether and persecuted them for their crimes

i can only hope western civilisation will do the same soon.

Tell me how self reliant you are.

Even with all that power you won't get back your foreskin.

Nothing, he's just a terrible actor.

wtf i want to convert to judaism now

/poltv/ BTFO

ITT: all these meme responses and not an argument found against these two posts

now what what happened to this guy?

My favorite part is when he pops out of the sun.

>Who did he piss off?
No one, he transcended

Didn't you watch the video

Norbit

This, fuck malick. That was such a shitty move he pulled on Brody. He didn't even tell him either, Brody showed up to the premier thinking he was the lead in the movie and instead he ended up having barely any screen time. Fucking asshole.

that was the lowest point of his career, but it really started with pluto nash
kids probably only know him as donkey's voice

screenrant.com/oscar-curse-actors-whose-careers-went-downhill-after-winning-academy-awards/?view=all

youtube.com/watch?v=fNnFqXaQRcg

Well at least he gave us telekino

Brody, pls, this is not a good look.

He fucked a mutant version of his own offspring just because.

You wrote an essay! Didn't read!

Is this Ross from Friends ?

>calls trades stupid
yeah, fuck off business school shlomo

>hook nosed lanklet with the physical build of a twig
>action star

That's what happened

>my frecklefu isn't a filthy Jew

I'm so glad.

as he aged, his nose grew. soon, it became too big, even for the big screen.

is he though?

>Rob Schneider
If I were an actor, i wouldn't collab with this dude, he is cursed, every movie he touches before the 2000's.

Nah he's a talented actor. Seems like a goofball IRL but whatever.

Pianist, Grand Budapest, Darjeeling all excellent probably a couple more

i'm not hostile, but i call out corruption when i see it.
i think mel gibson has a right to a career and that nazis have a right to free speech, and my whole family are proud flag wavers.
some famous conservatives and free market types who fight to defend some coincidentally "natsoc" values - perserving your own culture,
marrying the right people, avoiding degeneracy, etc, are jewish too.

do i count? do they count?

do you believe certain races are good at certain things?

jews at showbusiness and money handling, for example?
germans at everything else?

>they act as parasites everywhere they go

would this have been fixed if we moved them all to madagascar like hitler wanted too?

i feel like if germans had their homeland invaded (kek) they'd start roaming around in packs pledging fealty to one another and generally trying to hold shit together too.

i don't think jews as a nationality are guilty of anything but pursuing self-preservation - something every group on earth seeks to achieve. a large number of them are taught from childhood to fear antisemitism, and feed into the groupthink aspect of it - but that's a very human thing as well, mr.populist dictator - and can be fixed.

they're just in need of a culture revolution.

>as with everything the jews infect, it will all come crashing down
> it will all come crashing down

i believe this is just a reality of civilization, user. you can't honestly believe that jews are the sole weak link in a society, can you? german's fucked shit up constantly in WW2 - all on their own with corruption and laziness

jewish doctors didn't trick hitler into being a manic coke fiend or believing superstitions

they didn't turn the SS into a frat house

they didn't fuck up blitzkrieg

they didn't disorganize the infrastructure

that was all ubermenchen operating

>everyone in the world
>being right
it's very easy for large groups of people to believe stupid things, user.
"every continent in the world" has had sizable populations turn toward communism -fucked themselves right out of relevancy. surely that means commies are right?
>b-but m-marxists are jews
Stalin hated Jews. Castro, probably not Jewish. South America is pretty much Jewless.

Anyway, like user said.
the hate is mostly for lack of having a homeland. they're always outsiders.
to see how two cultures handle this situation, compare with gypsies, and arab diasporah.

face it, jews did it right.

>wall street crash
Then came Austrian economics. Milton Friedman. Murray Rothbard.

>russian revolution
Russians have been fucking themselves over since the dawn of time. Jews left after Stalin anyway.

>attempted german revolution
And what about Nazi failure?

Face it, every situation you mention, there are good jews and bad jews.

Every country that shifts responsibility for their failings to "duh joos" ends up in the garbage can.

The Jews created Hitler and the Nazis when they crippled the economy, promoted degeneracy among Germans and then tried to overthrow the government in the German Revolution of 1918.

>like the Trades.

you fucked up

So, pretty much every male actor?

That sounds a lot like White Guilt theory to me
>blacks are constantly chimping out and can't produce good leaders because white oppreshun :'(

You can accept that theory as fallacious. Why not yours?

>Everyone in the world is wrong
>not me

So are you saying you're not a natsoc ally then?

I have exactly nothing against jews except that they practise extreme nepotism. If one jew gets into the door, he will make sure that as many seats as possible is filled by a jew, and preferrably in a high position. This of course is extremely unfair in a society where (mostly) everyone else is playing by the rules of hiring people based on their merits. This leads to situations when a groups of jews are the ones controlling music/media/politics/economy/whatever.

White people brought Hitler down. Not the Jews. So I don't understand your point.

actually the logic breaks down like this
>large groups of people can be wrong

and then i provided evidence of large groups of people being wrong

and then i proposed a case for why i am right i.e. the jewish problem is not (wholly) their own fault
>jews are "parasitic" because they are outsiders who need a homeland

and then i proposed another reason to defend jews
>compare with other diasporas who contribute little if anything to their host societies

>Everyone in the world is wrong
>not me
>Wah!

He blamed the creation of hitler and the nazis on jews, which is true in way.

but his post was a response to my proposition that hitler and the nazis failed (for several specific-ish reasons which i outlined) all on their own without internal jewish tampering.

so if you admit that whites brought em down, not jews, you are proving my point. the problems of this world are not solely caused by jews and in fact jews may be a good people to have around in some cases.

and if you claim that jews brought them down anyway, through some roundabout mental gymnastics, then you are wrong, similar to the way SJW's are wrong when they blame white people for all of black people's problems

i don undertand y u r trollin jimmy

Literally just stopped working because he didn't have to any more. When blacks get too high up they no longer need validation because they feel like they're entertaining masses of white folk (bulk of America) a la minstrel shows -- "laugh at the black clown." It becomes innately demeaning. He had already reached the pinnacle of comedy and secured his legendary status, so he retired to his billion dollar estate and fucks a 19 year old blonde super-swede or some shit. He lives the dream.

do you agree that large groups of people can be wrong?
in ten years when everyone in the world is muslim or full on lefty cuck, will you then admit that large majorities can be wrong, systematically, because human beings are and will always be susceptible to the same old dumb, human fallacies by nature?

You really are dumb aren't you.
>Jews create the Nazis by fucking up Germany
>White people have to save Yids from Nazis
>Yidfucks do the same thing to the countries that helped them
>rinse and repeat

That's all true though terry.

woah

2cute

>Jews create the Nazis by fucking up Germany
>White people have to save Yids from Nazis

Okay but then you admit that the nazis were failures even though they had a strict zero-tolerance policy on jews?

>Yidfucks do the same thing to the countries that helped them
The "allied forces" are doing much better these days than the "axis"
No Western country - or hey, japan too. americans built that shit right up whilst having jews in the system - is near the level of suffering experienced under the regimes of stalin, hitler, and mussolini despite being infected by the jew virus you're trying to sell me on.

he's a britbong which is even worse

He lost the joker role to Heath Ledger and then lost the spock role to zachary quinto

how the fuck do you get outacted by zachary quinto

I'm not really suggesting that the Jewish problem is "the fault" of the Jews anymore than it is the fault of the snake that bites you. It is probable that they have no means of changing their ways and simply are the worst version of themselves no matter where they are. Having said that, obviously there are ways that they could behave that would benefit them in the societies within which they try to succeed. They could, for example, stop undermine the fabric of the society and sowing discontent within the populace. They could try to lie less about their own persecutions and just be honest about their own failings and why what they did was bad and would have recieved equally harsh punishment had the shoe been on the other foot. They could also try to integrate more into the society and not in the kind of weaselly way they have done so far.

You are not well up on this subject, I see. Or if you are, then you lack the logical disposition to hold a proper conversation on the subject. If it is the latter than I am unable to help you, and if it is the former; lurk moar.

>You admit the nazis were failures
The Nazis were successfull at getting rid of the Jews from their country and setting up a proper government. The German's failed at defending their homeland from other white people. Jews don't come into it.

Literally who?

He worked with director Roman Polanski in 2002, who plead guilty to the rape of a 13 year old girl and then fled to France.

This was, at first, meaningless because the other Jews in Hollywood (Brody among them) were willing to overlook Polanski's "eccentric" tastes because he was part of the tribe.

Polanski's child rape became a public issue when people began to accuse the Jews in Hollywood of protecting and promoting pedophilia. The fact that many in Hollywood refused to denounce Polanski when Hollywood is SO involved in social justice movements looked very bad, so everyone who associated with Polanski got a lite-blackball.

Jews aren't really bad people, but they are extremely hypocritical. They care A LOT about how the Jewish community is regarded, which is why they are so charitable and involved in social justice movements. In reality they could give a shit about the people they claim to help, and Adrian Brody is a reminder of that fact.

>The "allied forces" are doing much better these days than the "axis"
How could it be any other way? After the war, the dollar becomes the default currency for trade and the UK retains its trading interests globally. You literally can't fuck that up without extreme presures.

Even so, Germany's economy has long been considered a powerhouse of Europe. However it is failing fast and for reasons which I believe are justifiably related back to social engineering hinging on guilt about a non-existent holocaust.

Stalin came to power under Jews. Most of the suffering under Hitler happened because of war, which was also brought about because of Jews. And Mussoulini is largely irrelevant. It is also difficult if not impossible to go around quantifying this suffering against that especially when you have not experienced it and no nothing of its objective veracity or its causes.

Quanitifying suffering, especially suffering that you have never even experienced is retarded, because you have no concept of its objective existence or its true or probable causes.

>Most of them will probably loosen up if they ever get out into the world, get laid, and get a steady job.
three things that will literally never happen to a Sup Forumstard

Speak for yourself, Amerifat.

JAKE GYLLENHAAL IS JEWISH???