Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkNI_t_rv4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tXtwtK5cElg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was his name again?

IIIIIIII

>mfw Emily doesn't remember me cumming on her face

Did this scene save a fairly mediocre ending?

>Got something on my face soldier?

The whole point is love, user. You just don't get it.

LOVE TARS LOVE

>realization of no consequences

The loop was infinite, he could've done anything, even Jack O'neill realized this...

youtube.com/watch?v=jkNI_t_rv4Y

NEED

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

to FUUUUUUCK NOW

IIIIIIIIIII

>Movie ends with a John Newman song

What the fuck?

I miss stargate so much...

:'(

>So thats it huh. we live on the edge of tomorrow

This episode was so based

The movie was really good but I was disappointed by the ending

Once everything turns out good you realize there weren't any true stakes

I'd Rape Emily Blunt. I'd probably fail the first time, second time, third time... okay, a lot, but then I would eventually succeed, and that's where it'd start to get good, and I mean REALLY good. I'd eventually gave it down to a science where I was rape-wrestling her so well that neither of us was taking any actual punches or kicks because I'll have thoroughly learned everything she'd do in reaction. It would ultimately look comical from an outside perspective but utterly arousing in person as she tries to beat me down and avoid my stripping of her and ultimately my penetration of her. Hell, I'd even perfect orally violating her with my mouth while I was at it, and every time she'd try to bite my tongue off I'd already have pulled out of her mouth and I'd be back at it just as quickly. Eventually she'd be exhausted from numerous multiple orgasms as I've become overly familiar with her g-spot and how to work it best. 2 weeks later when the aliens finally come upon us and eliminate us, she won't even react because I've literally fucked her out of her mind... then I wake up and do it all again.

>Rape. Die. Repeat.

>by some fucked up combination of circumstances someone else manages to save the day and stop the looping on the same day you perfect the rape
>you can't even be charged with it because it looked so effortless and flawless that it had the appearance of her assisting you every step of the way, and the video footage you were taking proves this beyond a doubt
>in the world book of records for 'best rape'

HUAHHHH HUAAHHH HUAAAH

>Once everything turns out good you realize there weren't any true stakes

This makes no sense. Everything was at stake until things turned out good.

>be a scummy human
>die
>be reborn as a "Maggot"
>die
>be reborn
>live in endless cycle of death till you become a better person
>kill the master
>free yourself from the endless cycle of life/death
>find true enlightenment

is this the most spiritual Action flick?

I've been saying the same thing about Groundhog Day for years (except the whole "action" part). It's a surprisingly thought-provoking movie

if there an official name for this scenario other than time loop?

tell me about it

That's not at all true. Yes he was very happy to see her alive again, but he was mostly laughing to himself because he was just so happy with the outcome of the whole ridiculous situation. She's the only one who would ever believe him if he tried to tell his story, too.

I usually don't like repeating threads but I'll allow it for Edge of Tomorrow

Season and episode?

RAPE?

aaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
youtube.com/watch?v=tXtwtK5cElg

Tom "Live. Rape. Repeat" Cruise

it's like it's made of obsidian spaghetti

I had a philosophy professor who was the driest most boring lecturer ever and at one point the topic veered onto a comparison to Groundhog day. He spoke about if briefly before commenting on how some people found Groundhog Day an entertaining exploration of [some premise] and then added, "Personally, I couldn't imagine anything less entertaining."

Gathered my things, stood up and walked out right then.