Britcucks btfo

>When the Royal Wedding uniting Kate Middleton and Prince William was announced, genealogy sleuths got to work. At first, the buzz indicated that Kate’s mother, Carole Goldsmith (maiden name), had Jewish ancestry. If Carole Goldsmith were Jewish then, according to Jewish law, her daughter Kate Middleton would be considered Jewish — and could become the first Jewish Queen (Consort) of England. But alas, investigators still believing that there was a Jewish heritage in Kate’s lineage found that the last five generations of her family were married in churches. Of course, that doesn’t rule out that some may have been secret Jews, which was true for many Jews during the Inquisition. Other sources still suspect Jewish lineage for Kate. And according to an Orthodox Sephardic Rabbi in Israel, both parents of Kate’s mother were Jewish.

>"But wait, the plot thickens. Could Princess Diana, William’s mother, have been Jewish? One sourcemaintains that Princess Diana’s mother, Frances Shand Kydd, was Jewish — born Frances Ruth Burke Roche, a Rothschild."

>If factual, that would be sufficient for Princess Diana to be certified Jewish, as well as her son, William, the future King of England. Another investigation of ancestry details a strong Davidic connection for Frances and her descendents.

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/a-jewish-king-and-queen-o_b_876455.html
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/is-the-british-royal-family-secretly-jewish/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link

huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/a-jewish-king-and-queen-o_b_876455.html

show yourselves, bongs

This doesn't matter at all, since Kate obviously has no ties to Judaism other than genetically if this were the case
If she actually were Jewish I'm pretty sure she herself would already have said it

Complete coincidence Goyim

>Jew bankers
>Jew monarch
>Jew bought politicians
>hurr brexit we freedum now
This is what bongs actually believe

>>Of course, that doesn’t rule out that some may have been secret Jews, which was true for many Jews during the Inquisition.

Reminder that this is Cuckwell's fault.

Quite fitting that the heretic let in the chaos-spreading xenos.

The root of all evil

Still, why would she now be a secret jew? The times when Jews had to hide in Britain are long gone

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>King and Queen of England
>England
>expects us to take the article seriously

collective bong silence. theyve been found out.

Elizabeth II is still pure r-right?

Turns out these days everyone is a jew because at some point in the distant past your genes came from the same place as the jew genes did.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on Sup Forums is actually a jew if we go by this logic.

אָנוּ

>tried to prevent the Second World War
>evil

>according to Jewish law
According to 'Jewish law' and someone with an arab mother and a white father is a full blooded arab. Fucking yids.

HOL UP

I'm still in favour of gassing the fucking kike bitch though.

I'm not having my queen being some fucking jew cunt.

>Being this much in denial

The Jews fear the Anglo

She'll be no more Queen than Phillip is King, stop being an idiot

jews please go

There's more, Queen Elizabeth is not related to British royalty, so they switched royal family with some other people some time ago.

AAYYOOOO

>the jewington post
oy vey trust us goyim

Why do they try to claim Jew through the mother?

Europeans are patriarchal, particularly the royals. The penis heritage matters the most.

European Royalty could also be "technically" Mestizo, too... since some Aztec princess got mated with Euro nobles and somehow some nobles could be part Mexican.

>Implying that Queen Elizabeth will not outlive prince William

> muh inquisition
Dafuq am i reading?
Kikes claim all the famous people. The local kikes claim all they can that hitler was a jew.

>Starr
Thats a fake name if I ever saw one.

>according to Jewish law

Who gives a fuck about kike law?

ROFL I posted about this last night

If you actually go back and look at the Rothschilds and their banking connections it becomes pretty obvious they were tied into the Royal Family. This is completely ignoring the new Duchess. That's why the Queen looks so semitic, she has zero British physical features.

I honestly believe the British Royal Family is compromised

Correct, she's not.

She's (((German))) okay?

Lol have you seen your Queen? She looks semitic. And if you go 300 years back it's obvious your royal family had ties to Jewish bankers.

Jewish religious law states that Jewishness is transmitted by the women only due to the mother being the only one that can reliably be considered a biological parent of a kid.

Checkmate goyim

> was posing as if anglo would not interfere the WW2, hinting germany to attack USSR
That`s some fine anglo attempt at trying to prevent WW2.

I'm with you Hanz. This explains everything.

Richard III was House of York,

m8 our entire royal family is the result of hundreds of years of incest

We need to exterminate this kikess now. Give those jews a fucking inch and they'll take your damn country.

>I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on Sup Forums is actually a jew if we go by this logic.

H-heh, don't be r-ridiculous now, goy... err, guy

Do you even know who Oswald Mosley is Slav?

What the hell are you talking about, she is british royalty.

He was born in Ukraine.

>Curly dark brown hair
>Low hairline
>Hooked nose
>Those teeth
>Weak jaw
>Big semitic lips
>Overbite
>Big almond shaped eyes

She's about as British as Martin Schulz is German

OY VEY WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS GOYIM

Queen Elizabeth II is house of Jew.

Euro nobles didn't care about mothers so much. Henry the 8th didn't give a shit.

He wanted to pump any broad with a son, got divorced a ton of times.

Spanish bred a Mexican Aztec to their nobles. They made the Moctezuma's Spanish nobility.

There was also a system for nobles and royals to legitimize bastards.

As a guy of old world ancestry, I could pump Allison Brie with 5-10 kids and I'd fight to have them identify with what I wanted them to identify as.

My son, you inherit your penis from me. Remember that.

>Bragging about being cucked by goyim.

want my cute jew mommy to kiss me goodnight

Genetic test failed, she not related, she's an injected implant.

you sick fuck, you can't kiss a jew
you're weird bro

holy shit she aged terribly

Could you explain that to me? George VI isn't her father? Isn't she a direct decendant of Victoria and Albert?

and no one was surprised

jew and anglo are essentially synonyms

Are you drunk or just stupid?

shut up peasant swine

>Curly hair
It isn't
>Brown hair
Most people have brown hair
>Hooked nose
It isn't
>Weak jaw
She's a woman
>Big semitic lips
They're not
>Overbite
People are supposed to have an overbite
>Big almond shaped eyes
They're not

Read this shit, it's pretty damning. Even if you disregard the Duchess' mother being named ((((Goldsmith)))))

cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/is-the-british-royal-family-secretly-jewish/

>In 1694 the Bank of England was created giving control of the British money supply to several jewish banking families.
>In 1714 the Hanoverian Royal Family were invited by the City of London to be the British Royal Family , the Hanoverian Royal Family later changed their family name to Windsor.

crypto jews are a fucking meme

>cuckolded

>Brits in full damage control mode

See the resemblance here: Very Jewish features as I described

you really hate ukrainians , don't you.

>Hanoverian Royal Family later changed their family name
No they didn't, it was George VI who did it. If you don't even know basic history you are really discrediting your own theory.

Rothschilds have been seeding the royal family since Victoria's time, this isn't new news.

Just look at the duke of kent and jacob rothschild, they look like fucking twin brothers.

Not a rebuttal

Oswald Mosley, born in London, fought in the first world was in the skies and in the trenches.

After seeing the suicidal waste of young Englishmen in Europe, he vowed to do everything in his power to prevent another World war.

Oswald Mosley was a good man whos goal was exactly the opposite of spilling Aryan blood

>Could Princess Diana, William’s mother, have been Jewish?

maybe that's why she wanted hairy arab dick so much

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Look at those Jewish teeth. Looks like she's about to eat a child sacrifice

Richard III was 15th centrury you know? I don't see the relevance really. There were a lot of dynastic changes and in the end she's actually from the Belgian royal family.
But it doesn't matter because her father grandfather etc. etc. were all monarchs of England, making her royalty.

>according to Jewish law

Why should the remaining 99,99% of earths population that is not jewish give a fuck about jewish law?

>What a myseh (story). Sholem Aleichem and Isaac Bashevis Singer couldn’t have told it better.

what did he mean by this?

source of image

>a chink
Queen BiBi Liang of England

Tainted blood.

We all Jewish.

Get me summa dem stocks.

When certain anons discover a half kike they want to fuck and want an excuse to make it okay.

House of Saud, British, France monarch, all related and jews related, thats politik

I've never seen such a Jew-face

Look at those sideburns

No person of Northern European descent looks like this, you guys are fucking kidding yourselves

The day the britcuck monarchy denied help to Russia during their civil war, was the day they went into the trash.

Not only did they deny help by the way, Russia bought weapons from them, which were not only NOT delivered on time, only 30% of the weapons made it and many weren't up to the quality standards.

If she's not related to royal family she can't be royal, since not even her mommy was royal. Long story short, somewhere in past they killed real king, replaced him with somebody else and they breed ever after until little Queen Elizabeth II came along. The end.

I'm starting to think the elite (media, government, royal families, bankers) around the world are 100% jewish, that's why they're so fucked while everybody else just want to live in peace.

jewess or not, she is a qt

The Bank of England was actually created by Scottish Protestants.

Would you look at the nose here Pic related is the grandmother of baby Prince George - Carole ((((((Goldsmith)))))) Middleton

You can't make this shit up, look at her fucking nose

>Blaming the Monarchy when Parliament were the ones who refused to help the Romanovs

House of York married into Lancaster remember?
It's how the wars of the roses were concluded

She is royal. You can be royal without any royal family. I think that should be know to someone from yugoslavia, with a pig farmer as king.
The English elected the house of Hanover to be the royal house, so as long as she is a descendant of those people she's the proper monarch. Besides that she most likely a direct decendant of Victoria wich would also make her royal.

Look at this rat faced Jew

The British Royals have been Jewish from the start.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism