China

By the middle of this century China will be the most important and powerful country in the world - politically, economically, militarily, technologically and commercially. How do you feel about this?

neutral

good
Asians make the best traps

I feel good. Also, my wife is Chinese.

Not if they depend on exporting to US and EU.

/thread

post Danish traps

Personally I feel good. China is achieving its goals patiently and peacefully. It is investing massively in infrastructure in Europe and Africa as well as Asia and creating a new Silk Road which will link Eurasia, Africa and Australasia leaving the US to dwindle into Third World insignificance. That's one of the reasons the US is frantically fucking up the Middle East, trying to block Chinese peaceful expansion. I welcome our Chinese overlords and their women are the best.

When the USA splits into multiple nations, I see China allying with the South and probably the Midwest.

>the US is frantically fucking up the Middle East
Fake news.

a chink-controlled world won't be good for white bois like you, Johnny

They are creating new markets in Africa and who's going to stp them trasing with either the US or EU? Business is bending over backwards for Chinese trade and investment. Do you think the American businesses which exported your jobs to China and Mexico is going to go all fucking patriotic all of a sudden? Britain is allowing the Chinese to build and run a nuclear power station on our soil for fucks sake. Our politicians practically rimmed them for that privilege.

Okay. We are tired of being the world's policeman

>it's that weird ass identity crisis half-jap elliot freak using a proxy again

kek

Just returned from Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. They love the British over there and regard us as classy and sophisticated. All the young Chinese speak English and a fuckton are educated here. The future is bright for the British under Chinese hegemony.

>tfw cute chinese femfantry will never sexually dominate you

on a more serious note, not good. Chinese model of governance is maybe less atrocious than it used to be, but it's still abysmally shit. It's one of the reasons why I love USA and EU, because literally every other alternative is much, much, much worse.

just because a few chink sluts showed some interest in your ugly, perma-virgin, tiny-dicked, acne-riddled ugly fucking ass doesn't mean they're going to hand over their girls to you when they become a super power, George. They're going to take your resources, your wealth, rape your mummy and sister, and then slit your faggot white boi throat.

>They love the British over there and regard us as classy and sophisticated.

I guess they don't read the Daily Mail.

At least the fucking jews hold no sway in China and never will.

holy fuck I want those hot yellow androids to rape me

ITT: CCPbots discover a Britain proxy

Excellent. Whites need to get their shit pushed in from time to time so that yhey know where their place is.

chinese """"""""science""""""

Fuck it. Post Chinese qts.

Mark Zuckerberg is truly the dumbest person on the planet. The dude is so obsessed with his Quixotic attempt to sell Facebook in China that he's even willing to learn Mandarin and sell himself out to CCP censorship.

I mean, has he ever even set foot in China outside tourist areas? Most of the place is an impoverished wasteland.

That's because the Chinese are super-jews

Derete this

chinks still hate the uk for the "great shame" the brits forced on them, trust me they hold grudges

>has he ever even set foot in China outside tourist areas? Most of the place is an impoverished wasteland.

Yes, the rural areas are shit. China is two countries really. But the cities are fucking incredible. They make most US and Euro cities look like backwaters.

I've never met a single one who gave two shits about the Opium Wars and Unequal Treaties.

We tyrannised Ireland for 800 years but we get on fine with them both on a personal and national level.

they do, leaders hold their nation's history on their hands so they learn from the past more personally. that's why they disrepect hong kong treaty openly.

>But the cities are fucking incredible. They make most US and Euro cities look like backwaters.

They're doing the same thing the Russians used to do. Remember the "Slavic beauties" threads that suddenly stopped a while back?

More instability and I don't like the Chinese.

But Europe will also have more say on matters than we currently do under US hegemony.

>More instability
How? The Chinese aren't the ones bombing and invading and causing floods of migrants.

Because now everything is a fight between equals, whereas previously it was just the US getting dibbs on everything and everyone else getting the scraps.

This is both good and bad. For example you are already seeing trade protectionism ramping up in the US, China and Europe. No more empty talk about free trade.

All this change is going to cause instability, of course.

preparing to enrich the ladies of the old world

>tfw no german woman to give my chinese seed to

J-20 is my plane-fu.

Chinaman here. The world best beware of the Chinese. They want to go back to eating humans for food one day.

>But the cities are fucking incredible. They make most US and Euro cities look like backwaters.
Sunny and partly cloud in afternoon. Not that they'd ever know.

This is physically impossible. China has always been dependent on copying the West, even through ancient times though not in as obvious ways as today. China cannot truly exceed the west as it needs to copy the west, so the west will always be ahead

They pollute the air on purpose, they don't want people to see what sort of pattern they are building on.

That's bullshit. Europe and USA will still be the leader. Western countries in fact.
Napoleon said this in 1800, sill wait for this shit.

Now that I think about it, Sweden is probably the hardest country to physically reach as China.

dont care

guess not

This reminds me of Mars in some way

Neutral. The party won't last forever.

t. Dumbfuck Sup Forumsnigger

>Birmingham
Surprising...

>nigger
We Chinese are indeed subhuman but I myself am not black

Irish-Canadian here.

We remember. We forgive. But we never forget.

Ogga bogga where da yellow wimmin at?

T. Vanilla gorilla

They fucking love it m8. they adore the Anglo dick.

Fine. I wouldn''t expect you to. The average Irish person is quite capable of distinguishing me from Oliver Cromwell or Lord Castlereagh.

How easy is it to get a job teaching english in china?

if you have a bachelors degree you can start next week

>Most of the place is an impoverished wasteland.
Yet to a far lesser extent than your own country. Why do Americans have such a lack of self awareness?

Very easy. You have to do a like 3 or 4 week course and you're good.

Well who in their right mind would choose somewhere like china over teaching in japan?

because japan is actually shit

I know japan is miserable but is it worse than china?

Japan has breathable air for starters

japan is a boring shit country for retarded weebs

stale meme

As stale as the air in China?

I will welcome our new Chinese overlords

Hmm, this reminds me of how the chinks got cucked by the Manchus. In the west there likewise are like minded homosexuals to the Chinese who are collaborating with the foreign barbarian invaders. Chinese people are such massive hypocrites.

Pretty nervous to be honest. Traditional Chinese culture is amazing and Chinese food (Sichuan) is delicious. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure they’ll cause my country’s economy to decline. I can only hope for an economic bubble.

Because the bulk of Catholics in your country are mixed-race Central Americans. Wow, what a revelation. Protestants are cucks except the Dutch who are cryptocatholics.

>implying Russian Orthodoxy wasn't eliminated in 1917 and now you're obeying a bunch of KGB impersonating as religious dudes stealing your money to buy fancy cars

Because of the low barrier for entry. You can teach in Japan on the JET program with minimal qualifications, but outside of that the Japanese will expect someone with significant teaching exprience and qualifications.

Chinese schools have much lower standards

Lol he doesn't know lads

DEATH TO AMERICA

LONG LIVE ZHONGGUO. REIGN OF THE CCP FOR FIVE THOUSAND YEARS!

China can't be all of these things without having a powerful culture. Which it doesn't, and won't, for as long as the CCP continues its farcical governance.

Most of the Chinese that are well-cultured and are capable of independent thought are leaving the country, leaving behind a population that, for the most part, can't really be taken seriously.

Yeah, except we don't obey. Nobody takes church seriously.

This + the chinks always got their teeth kicked in in wars.

Chinaman here. I'd like to warn westerners to beware the Russian. They are running dogs of the Chinese in the West and we Chinese like to use them to give Westerners the false impression that likeminded persons agree with us

This is misinformation, beware of KGB

It's funny because the moment growth slows down in China, it will all fall apart

They see every white like that.

yeah chinese governement is not doing anything that could create instability what is south china sea duuh
t.Classy and sophisticated

what happened

Interesting perspective.

it already slows since a few years, but Xi has more power than ever.

>it already slows since a few years, but Xi has more power than ever.
Sorry, I mean significantly slow down or enter a recession. It's still growing very fast compared to developed country.

We are buddies now with China

I wonder too, I think they will still be fine, their propaganda is really strong. Russia had huge economical backlashes and Poutin didn't really lost popularity yet they re not as stable as the CCP. It will take decades and decades for smtg to happen I think

>w-we can collapse their economy at any time, guys
Kek.

Heh, that delusion. Do you have any stats by race and religion? No? Shut the fuck up then, burgerclap.

Pretty turned on. I want to get dominated by a army of sweaty chinese qts.

I agree with you. I think when China inevitably faces a recession/economic bubble, it will be unable to hold itself together.

>I think when China inevitably faces a recession/economic bubble, it will be unable to hold itself together.
I can see you holding your breath waiting and praying for this to happen.

You'll be waiting a long time.

kys

>b-but china is gonna golabs! they have empty cities!!
t. any day now since 1949

It's not something you can avoid forever

Thinking about how people unironically believe this is hilarious.

>Less than $1000 a month

China is a paper tiger