Those Real Madrid SoyBoys are now fucled

>Suarez

why

>Now
Even fucking Aleix VIHdalDS scored on them lmao and VAR is coming

This desu

>this flags talking about football
Opinion discarded
Also I love Barça since Figo's time there but fucking hell the club has lots its ways.
Sure the market has gone mad but if you choose to go by the market rules you're part of the problem, Barça achieved its best by using the cantera, these days it's as disgusting, if not more, as Halal madrid. La liga is won already, Coutinho can't play in the Champions so what's the point of this deal? Also even tho Paulinho helped the team to become stronger physically, it's still a manlet team that will get overpowered when things get real in Europe. Més que un club no longer applies and when you lose your identity you have lost everything.

Of course customers will be happy to have a new toy to look at.

>manlet team that will get overpowered
>was the best team in history with iniesta, xavi, messi and pedro
you sure know a lot about football

>brazillian flag
do barcelona have ANY fans from where the club is actually based?

inb4 Bakayoko hattrick at Nou Camp

Stegen = Ederson

Walker>>>Semedo

Pique/Umiti>>>Otamendi/Stones

KDB>>>Coutinho

Silva/Gundogan>>>>>Rakitic/Iniesta

Sterling>>>Dembele

Aguero>>>Suarez

City's bench>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barca's bench

Only Messi can stop citeh

>Walker>>>Semedo
delusion

>Sterling>>>Dembele
lmao

>going back 9 years when they were in their top physical condition
Top lel, Pandev. Messi and Iniesta are a shadow of what they were, Dembele is kid who weights what 60kg and is already having serious injuries, Alba is fast but a manlet nonetheless, semedo, roberto, alcacer, coutinho, vidal, digne, denis are still manlets who can't compare to the quality of Xavi.
You can be a small and be very good, the thing with this Barça is that most players are small and average these days.

>us

Xavi and Iniesta were late blossoms, so talking about 20yo kids and stating that they will never be as good is hilarious for someone supposedly defending la masia

Man city. Paris. Bayer. Real Madrid. Take your pick.

>coutinho
>average
Messi is literally the best player in the world lmao, he will be the best player for some time too. Dembele is a pacy nig that is 15 years old and hasn't finished puberty yet. A really skillful pacy nig tho. Alba is literally the best LB in the world. Holy shit how can so much butthurt and delusion fit inside just one post.

>Xavi and Iniesta were late blossoms
Dude you could see their quality in the early days but even them wouldn't be as good as they were at some point in their careers if it wasn't for Pep.
OF all players I mentioned only Sergi Roberto has the potential to be truly great, and it will only happen if he sticks to a position and develops regularly there. Other can have win trophies but will never be world class, and I include dembele in that list.
Wait and see.

nothing wrong with Romania and Macedonia desu

Nobody my man! Visca el Barca!

>Messi is literally the best player in the world lmao
He's not, unfortunately. But even if he was he's a shadow of his self. Have you been watching the games, the difficulty he has to score and even create when playing as visitant?
>Atlético
>Valencia
>Madrid
>Sporting
From the top of my head only. He didn't deliver in any of these games

>Dembele is a pacy nig that is 15 years old and hasn't finished puberty yet. A really skillful pacy nig tho.
Like the other 50 pacey negreos are great but end up achieving nothing. A glorified Depay

>Alba is literally the best LB in the world.
He's not and I like Alba a lot.

>Holy shit how can so much butthurt and delusion fit inside just one post.
>butthurt
Faggot I love Barcelona but it's a fact they lost their ways, get fucked. The club is filled with mediocrity, from Bartomeu to Arda.

sergi samper's left ankle just got ripped in half

could be a genuine career ender

dembele has great control while running with the ball and good crossing too
also he is 13 years old
other parts of your post are disregarded when you said messi is not the best player in the world

>He's not, unfortunately. But even if he was he's a shadow of his self. Have you been watching the games, the difficulty he has to score and even create when playing as visitant?
>>Madrid
>From the top of my head only. He didn't deliver in any of these games

Are you taking the piss? He had a vintage perfomance against Real only two weeks ago

>Walker>>>Semen man
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaha
>Silva/Gundogan>>>>>Rakitic/Iniesta
ahahahahahhaahha
>Sterling>>>Dembele
ahahaahahahahahahah fucking hell

Semedo is not very good and benched all the time at Barca so its not really a surpise walker>>Semedo

>dembele has great control while running with the ball and good crossing too
>good crossing
Yeah that will help Barça a lot with its powerful positional strikers. lel wtf

>other parts of your post are disregarded when you said messi is not the best player in the world
Can you provide evidence of that? Against Depor he should have scored at least 4 and couldn't even score once for fucks sake, he's in a downhill.
>Source
Someone who has seen 98% of Barça games for the last 10 years.

>Are you taking the piss? He had a vintage perfomance against Real only two weeks ago
Lol no, 2-6 was the best Messi, watch it and rethink your statement to see if it's anywhere comparable. Messi other than the two passes to Paulinho (one was a cross) totally missed the first half. In the second yeah he created a couple but that's not anywhere close to what you expect from the best in the world. Also he played Madrid 3 times this season already, during the supercopa was painful to watch him in the Barnabeu.

Reminds me of the Barca vs Arsenal copypasta.

It's a bit of a weird transfer because he's cup tied from the champions league

Anyone who isn't a moron realizes this, but somehow there are still people supporting this transfer that makes absolutely no sense other than selling newspapers and shirts. That and the fact that Barça failed miserably during the summer transfer market so they're trying to make it right this time, by buying a player that can't play the CL. But I'm sure Sport and Mundo's commentators will be delighted. If Halal had bough two players for almost 300M€ they would be talking about talonario and shit, since it's Barça doing it, is now justified.
I hope Dembele and Coutinho miss the rest of the season due to injury.

excellent post

Walker is miles ahead of Semedo.

Semedo will be shipped out of Barca soon and just be another anecdote of 'remember when they signed...' like that Ukrainian CB a few years ago.

Sem Medo will run miles around that black jew.
Walker is just another glorified player just because he's """""""English"""""""

NO ONE

REAL MADRID??? Did you not watch that last game they played u brit fuck lol

>putting english in quotes

nigga Semedo is blacker than your governments bank account

He will directly take stress off messi in the league games, since the league is bretty much already won

>Messi
>ever shit

>implying it's about the skin color
Sem Medo is a portuguese kid born to african parents, Walker is a mongrel.

>league already finished
Pointless, kids like Arnaiz could do that.

>Judging someone by pre-season performances
lol

>can't play in the champions league this season

lmao

>football
>that flag
Sorry out of pity for you I will not engage.

>get deulofeu, he is the new neymar
>get dembele, he is the new deulofeu
>get coutinho, he is the new dembele

>andre
>zlatan
>paco
>dembele
>arda
>aleix
>mathieu
all the signing flopped hard, coutinho is just one more to be part of the list soon.

Iniesta is old and out of shape, now QT can play La Liga so Iniesta isn't tired for CL

>Le score a 30 yard shot once in every 15 games, and do nothing else.

Tell me Sup Forums is ^^^^^^ worth 142 million?

Unironically yes

no player is.

Except he's exactly what Barcelona need in cagey games when they play teams that just sit back and park the bus. As for the price itself, no player in the world is worth that much.

He scored 12 goals in 17 games, and he's the top assist

>the slasher of swansea

Liverpool will literally beat them in the CL

>Liverpool getting past Porto

>dembele

>he's a technical player

If halal gets a new manager and Mbappé and/or Neymar and/or Cavani, Barca would be weaker in every single post except Messi

Modric>Rakitic
Isco>Coutinho
Kroos>Paulinho

the madrid players aren't hungry anymore tho

>this dumb fucking gypsy

Alcácer is good tho. Dembele is still going to play.

It's just that they need manager able to pull out tactical masterpieces. Zidane was great motivator and inspiration, but the absence of tactics is alarming by now.

Catalonia independence.

firminho in the front soon

>once in every 15 games
>Sup Forums-sports

>flag
>topic

>Man city
>Real madrid