"Am*rica will be the last white country in the world"

Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They keep changing the definition of what is white so it might be true

man you guys have no original bantz today
sad

When your “”””””””White”””””””” Nationalist leader is a mulatto desert boy apparently

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>richard spencer

wrong. RICHIE SPENCE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

>let me tell you which countries are white

>my fucking sides

here is the updated version

why would chile mock the US for south americans "ruining our gene pool"? your entire gene pool is ruined by that logic.

>south americans
uh?

hispanics are the reason america is becoming less and less white, hence the meme. the black population is very static. I hope that made sense 0% man.

Chile is not 0% tho

they looked mixed and therefore not white. you can't criticize the US for being more mixed and not apply the same logic to yourself.

sudacas are mostly white with a few native or black blood, while americans have blood from each corner of the earth

I was being sarcastic when it came to the pic
Chile does have some unmixed whites tho

mexicans are south americans

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN prusiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Adolf Hitler, el ex-canciller prusiANO

Hitler: EL prusiANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor prusiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. MUSULMANIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE MUSULMANIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL prusiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES PRUSIANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN africANOs!!! UNA MUSULMANIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

Kanake/10
Southern “Europeans” are not White, but truth be told there are some ethnic Germans of full blood in the South

bamp

>sudacas are mostly white
>sudacas are spaniard rapebabies
>spaniards are arab and roman rapebabies
Where the hell did you read that fanfiction about south-americans being part white? Retarded turk rapebaby (or I dare say, chicANO?).