Legitimate sequel when?

Legitimate sequel when?

I actually really loved this movie and with the recent resurgence of monster movies, it deserves a legit sequel (10 Cloverfield Lane doesn't exist)

>Motion sickness the movie

>not enjoying immersion

10 Cloverfield Lane was an excellent movie

Cloverfield 3 is currently filming

>amazing creature design

>barely seen

>I SAW IT, IT'S A LION, IT'S HUGE!

>so weak to get motion sickness
poor little fag

It could have been better if it went ALL IN on the found footage format. Talking heads, CCTV, the whole thing. District 9, Chronicle style.

I just want to see it fight Godzilla

what Sup Forums think of the half life theory.

10 clover field lane was not a direct sequel.

OH MY GOOOOOOD
OH MY GOOOOOOD
OH MY GOOOOOOD
OH MY GOOOOOOD

This.

The idiocy of shoving a love story into it kills the entire movie.

Even the love story could have worked, as a decent motivation for that guy to go across the city. They fumbled the format, and the story didn't work in the format. Insisting on everything going through one camera ruined it.

The way it was executed was handled cheesily, almost poorly. But the concept is fine. It's men like Rob who keep the world turning.

>Insisting on everything going through one camera ruined it.

Yeah there were a few parts where Hud should've just put the camera down.

rip ;-;

>Hud...I don't feel so good.

>It was eating everybody

I still get a bit of a chill when I hear that. Like not only is this thing wrecking the city, it's just scooping up whatever people it can find and eating them.

>Yeah there were a few parts where Hud should've just put the camera down.

Yep. And in those parts they could show us, CCTV footage, or shots from another survivor, or images from recon planes, or something. Even if it was hacky, it would be better than Hud climbing around on a falling skyscraper pointing the camera at everything remotely interesting.

pro tip: she's in the sequel

SHE DIDN'T FEEL SO GOOD!

>rip

Pretty sure it was closer to

>REEEEEEEEEEE-*SPLORP*.

she exploded user

Hopefully never. This movie is the biggest piece of shit ever made. And anyone who likes it should die in a fire.

Boo! Rule of cool.

They're already making another "spiritual sequel" kind of thing by the way, so you're shit out of luck for the time being.

its an interesting take on the kaiju genre, but its so boring to look at. No wonder they had to create the parasites so the main characters had something to interact with more face to face.

also, I agree with the potential of not just one single piece of footage, rather all the people recording combined and being transitioned with a more "mockumentary" style of interviews could have been a nice touch

and yes, rip

>the potential of not just one single piece of footage, rather all the people recording combined and being transitioned with a more "mockumentary" style of interviews could have been a nice touch

Like user said, the number one that took me out of the film and made me call 'bullshit' was that Hud kept filming while CLIMBING A SKYSCRAPER.

Even the coincidence of the characters being exactly where the action was doesn't bother me, that's so common to media it's invisible. Even Hud insisting on filming as much as possible doesn't bother me, he's a film character, and if this really happened, he's exactly the kind of person whose footage would get into a documentary.

>HEY, WHY DON'T AMERICA HAS IT'S OWN GODZILLA, LIKE IT'S OWN GIANT MONSTER HAHA
>OKAY FOLKS, LET'S PRODUCE THIS MOVIE, MAKE ALL OF THAT ARG SHIT AND MAKE IT COOL AND STUFF
>ALRIGHT THAT'S RIGHT, LET'S DROP THE WHOLE FUCKING THING AFTER ONE MOVIE, LOL!

Jay Jay is a hack.