What happens here?

What happens here?

Guyana: Rainforests, kool aid, poor people
Suriname: Corruption, political turmoil, a hugely inefficient hydroelectric dam, poor people
French Guiana: Rockets, poor people

Nothing never happened there and never will. That region is literally a void.

football players

Gay secks

I mean, I haven't even seen this flags of int. And no news from there. It's like literally nothing happens there.

It's the exclussion zone, rumors of poo and feather indian hybrids, Javanese Muslim pirates, kangz ruling over white slaves and a host of other bizarre 19th century European experiments.

Brazilian illegal immigrants stealing gold and other minerals and trying to get into Metropolitan France.

I fucking hate Suriname. Half of their population lives here.

Mix between niggers
and Indians who embrace nigger culture

t. can't into space country

Why you let them in?

bump

Currently nothing of relevance to you. After the revolution,we will claim this rightful territory. It will be our newest center for defence administration tasked with controlling our furthest borders. From Guianas, we will launch a march unto the Spanish Guiana also currently known as Venezuela, where extra oil resources will be available to us, and we will have better capacity for protecting our rainforest and living space.

You create that monster!

Grench guiana is europe u dumb nigger

к o c м o c

Used to live in an area with a lot of Guyanese immigrants, they all just acted like they were black and they constantly incorporated Jamaican slang whenever they spoke, a lot of the phrases you hear In drakes music

Hated them desu

south america eu

It's so irrelevant nobody even noticed that France owns a huge chunk of it and they got away keeping it

They used to be part of our kingdom because of slavery

The only experience I had with a person from Guyana was way back in in grade 7 where a Guyanese guy was a substitute teacher
90% sure he was high since he got the munchies and fell asleep

Might add that Suriname only went independant in 1975 so a lot of that settled here before that time are still alive. A ton of them picked to move to the Netherlands instead of staying in their own shithole when it became independant

Why did you give them independence?
We never had many colonies, why can't you do your friendly neighbor a favor for once?

And for what fucking purpose would you want to have a place that is full of a mix of puinlus, indians and negros and no significant natural resources?