Do Mongoloid females like Caucasian males?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they love white guys

They do
WMAF couples are fucking everywhere

Only beta cucks are attracted to asians

Yes they want white man

this

Cock Asian males

There was a Japanese exchange student that sat next to me in college. I would always so "ohaio gozaimas" as a greeting which got a big smile out of her. Nice girl.

100 years down the line there will still be Asians but no more Whites. Yellow fever fags dream will come true.

lmao wtf

Want to put my penis inside a cute little Japanese girl, to be honestです。

why do Asian women always look 20 years below their age?

Been training this lil Asian girl's pussy to take my fat cock but she keeps tapping out

She's so damn tight I love it, also all the juices and grool ozzing out of her pucci. Love licking it all yummy yummy in my tummy

No they're not racemixing niggers like W*ites

that's how 500 million mutts in latin america came into existence, so most likely the answer is yes

Asian women race-mix the most in America though

>""Asian women"""
Yeah okay

Meanwhile your race is dying becusse you're letting sand niggers and niggers into your country

it was rape, tho

not in all cases though. I'm sure they found them conquistadores more attractive at the end of the day

That acting is so fake, they get forced to act like little girls that know nothing about men. Do idolfags buy into that poor acting? she's clearly not shy at all about touching his muscles.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest, reminds me of that seiyuu that did literal gangbangs with white dudes and had to act "pure" for her audience, lol.

>"""rape"""
keep telling yourself that Paco

may she burn in hell desu

I meet a "girl" turned she was not only married but she had two teenage children as well, she was 54 :(

Pfft calm down m8 just stating facts, no need to be upset

worth it just to spend a minute in the company of a Iberian bull

Yes, Russian women are very fond of Chechen men.

>I'm sure they found them conquistadores more attractive at the end of the day
S P E C U L A T I O N

>facts
Yeah sure bud. A bunch of southeast """Asians""" are racemixing with white men for money

Meanwhile your women are being raped and killed by snadniggers and niggers.

Someone's upset

Not upset

Just know my race will never allow sand niggers or niggers into their countries

Besides all the Africans in Guangzhou and Tokyo

>Tokyo
Barley any niggers there
>Guangzhou
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

It's the beta curse. Manlets, cucks and racemixers are bound to end up with an asian girl because they don't put any actual effort finding a girl while on the other hand asian girls actively look for white men...and there you go, a WMAF relationship is born...

I want white men to stop stealing our females please

I would give you all the white girls of the planet to compenssate I fucking hate them

well then, im le biggest

You cannot trust white women they will cheat and divorce you and hoe you out tbhfamily

stop getting my dick hard, you humongous crooked toothed faggot

My gf is 35, and she has a 45 years old friend. The old woman looks even younger than my gf. How the fuck do they do it? The average caucasian woman looks like hot shit at that age.

Rice and not drinking milk. Milk turns you sour.

I think what you're really asking here is if Asian girls will like you.

Joji is cute though

Do Caucasian females like Mongoloid males?

They don't, Mongoloid men have small wee-wees. You're out of luck bro, I'm afraid

t. non-virgin white womyn