Thoughts on gary johnson? No daddy-dom trump totalitarian fetish faggots please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's pretty chill.

>tfw libertanism wont be implemented pre ww3 because muh gib me das culture

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nice dubs.

FUCK THAT SHILL GARY

>tfw he's perennially a fringe candidate no matter how unappealing the other choices get

Compromising scum, not a libertarian.

>Open
>Borders

fuck off, Johnson

Hillary with a penis policy-wise, he keeps shilling for open borders and whining about Trump being a RACIST RACIST RACIST like a tumblrina. Even his MUH GUNS credentials are in question after picking Weld the gun-grabber.

the frog
oh dat boi
now its this cuck
what you mean by dis homie wut wut

>Thoughts on gary johnson?

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

Cant Parry The Gary

this. Gary doesn't have what it takes to succeed. All his outreach attempts are "Google me guys! I'm not telling you much about me so check me out on these websites k thx Bai!"
As a pot advocate it hurts for me to say this but,
all that weed made him a fucking loser.

Hypocrite and pathetic manchild. The libertarians had a decent chance to elect someone who would have got votes, but they failed. Johnson is a joke. He is not much different than your typical dem.

He refuses to attack Hillary and constantly calls Trump a racist. Should tell you enough.

>legalize all drugs
>open all borders
There's a reason why Sup Forums isn't so libertarian any more.

He i the leading example of what happens if you "smoke yourself retarded."

this

If Trump has my state locked I'm voting Johnson. If it's up for grabs, I'm voting Trump. That simple.

I do want libs to hit the 5% mark.

>be against an radiciously expensive wall that would harm the nature
>..is equal to open borders

trumpest, everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

Open borders isn't an issue in a true libertarian society, because there is no public land for immigrants to go to, and no gibs for them to consume. But any attempt at open borders without these conditions in place is a recipe for chaos.

This guy is a democrat except maybe on foreign policy

I heard him speak in a few interviews, I actually think he has brain damage from smoking too much weed.

Also how is libertarianism supposed to work with open-borders when the people that come in will just vote for gibsmedat-giving political parties.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Killary. The subhumans who actually support this faggot need to off themselves.

>lolbertarian

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

^this

>the crazy doby woman

every time i know it's coming, but I can't keep watching