Sup bigots?

What are you doing to help your community?

>thinking buying a building means you own a business
>thinking 1000 equal share owners of a single business is a good idea

Why are niggers so bad with money?

Problem is, that money would not go to buying a business, but to buy that nigga some new rims and bling.

i have a functional community already.

isn't this what those evil wall street guys are doing ?
bringing investor together to develop new business ?

>why are niggers niggers

first black out and they will chimp out and loot their own business... nigers!

Can't wait when they start chimping out over how to distribute the profits and ownership.

>niggers
>>good
>>>people
>>>>$100

>Created a business

No... You would have just purchased the lot that a business occupies... You'd be pushing a business OUT of the area.

>Niggers actually try to do something to better themselves
>Shit on them for it

Scam discovered in three, two, one...

AYO WE WAZ CAPITALISTS N SHEEEEEEIT
WE BUSINESSMEN N SHEEIT

white people jealous as usual of any black success. This country is fucked kek

>owning a business with 1000 people
>take home approx 3 cents per week

>Implying they're actually trying

Making a Facebook post is not trying.
Also, who decides who owns the store?
Only one of them gets the profits if they even make any

> 100k startup cost

Are these niggers opening a series of lemonade stands?

Wtf? Who is going to even run the store? Also 1000 shareholders for a small business is retarded. 1000 idiots aren't never going to see a return of their investment.

Does he not understand how shit of an idea that is

Good luck finding 1000 good niggers!

>Now "WE" just bought the hood corner store and created a business.

>1000 feral nigger saying they ain't paying shit because they own the store.

No just opening in Detroit.

they could start ghetto gardening so they wouldn't have to steal food

exactly

thinking you can rely on a thousand nogs to spend even 10 bucks on something constructive, let alone 100 bucks

And what about the ludicrous tax rates in the democrat-run ghettos?

It doesn't cost anywhere near 100k to buy a pre existing "hood corner store" business, probably closer to 40-80k, to start a business would be even less, maybe 10-20k

It will be entertaining to say the least.

it go to da community

1 nigger with $50 = a gun.

Now you just got shot over a loaf of bread.

Yeah, the corner store is already there, and damn what a cheap ass store. I couldn't get a tiny condo for that, and no merchandise.

>niggers legitimately buying products from you and providing a profit
>niggers not just vandalizing and robbing you
>niggers not alienating you from the community for "selling out" and getting a real job, only to treat you like a white person from then on and rob you
Just wait until he has to call the cops on somebody, see how the "hood" completely turns on him. I hope he likes having steel bars on his windows because he's going to need them.

It's not a success.

Pretty normal for people to criticize stupid ideas, especially stupid ideas from niggers

How many Berniebros believed in their community again?

They'd think the store owes them and they'd go in and take free shit. "I'm a owner of dis stoe".

"I should get a owner discount on newports".

Then theyd be selling booze and junk food into their own community. They'd hate shoplifters even more than Indians do. They'd realize why there are so few stores in da hood.

Idk wtf your talking about but NYC burger here and has anyone noticed that there is NEVER a corner store ran by nignog? Its allways hallals and cat loving dominicans

Let them do it, it's the only way they'll ever learn.

muslims are INCREDIBLY good at raising money for each other.

that's why they are winning

Yeah it's all Yemenites getting fucked up on ghat

You're absolutely right. They'll just walk in and take shit.

>We just bought the hood corner store and created a business

A business that does what? The store already was a business.

holy shit please make this happen

ghettoize the ghettos even further

There are enough liquor stores

then it's going to help noone, as those profits will probably end up in some slush fund or whatever

shut up white boy

Make America Great Again bo-yo what are you doing?

No, you need an org chart and 24 million twitter followers.

He's got the black part down, though.

Good job.

If you phrase it as:

>1000 good people with 10 hours = 10000 hours.

It doesn't sound so good anymore.

>build in the hood
>place gets robbed
>SNITCHES GET STITCHES YA HURR
>Businesses move because they cannot turn a profit

I didn't know real estate agents took EBT

I have seen some out around east newyork (Atlantic ave area) the one in thinking of i think is a Kennedy fried chicken joint

the ones in manhattan are all indian-run

a corner store with 1000 employees

really meks me think

How long until this business fails? Any guesses?

#Niggered

All black people from usa move to africa, now we just crated a superpower. Think about it

Yeah naw i mean bodegas corner stores

>1000 blacks sharing profits in a shitty hood corner store...

Yeah, that would end well.

Bernie bots never cared about other people. It was always gimme free shit and muh victim complex

ok..... so it has 1000 owners, that's a good start...... now, who pays for stock? overheads, utilities?

>complain when blacks don't have work and thus turn to crime
>complain when blacks try to open a business and actually do something for their community

Are you sure you don't just hate them for the sake of it?

>bought hood corner store
>created a business
>bought
>created

Go visit said store in a month and see what happened to it.

Pro tip: think whore infested shithole

I loathe agreeing with Sven as much as anybody else, but in this case he's right.

At least they're not pooling money to buy crack.

Maybe they succeed, maybe the fail-- but god dammit at least they're trying.

Don't shit on them for that.

I really shouldn't be surprised they thought this would be a good idea.

posting facebook comments isn't trying

It's rhetorical, noone is poooling their money to do anything.
Also, for the record, there are very few Northern states with high black populations where you could get a liquor store for that little money, which shows how childish and simple these people are about real life matters. Hell, you can't even get a liquor license for that much in NYC, LA, SF, or Chicongo.

This is why childless white women pander to the BLM shit. Blacks are literally at the mental level of a white child. So far as they're concerned the only reason they don't have a successful business is the lack of funds. Nevermind that every nigger they know would rob the store. Nevermind that every nigger with that kind of money doesn't have it 24 hours later because he bought a car with rims and a bunch of drugs. Nevermind that none of the niggers he knows would show up to work for the kind of wage they could afford. Nevermind that none of the niggers even know how to begin to pay taxes or factor those costs in because they live their whole lives tax free on welfare.

All this shit just escapes the empty void inside their head as they continue to pantomime adult behaviors as though they could possibly be the equal of all humanity if not for muh oppression.

The only thing blacks can do to help their community is spay and neuter the retarded niggers giving birth to an even dumber generation of shit they'll have to deal with.

>$100,000 to buy a business

100k will barely get you a cuck shed.

>pol is shitting on them because it's 1000 people owning a store
>implying it's any different from people investing in a company

>corner store
>in a hood

nigger apologist cuck

Underrated

>any different from people investing in a company
>nigger hood corner shop is the same as a company listed on the stock exchange
here is (You)re (You)

RARE

implying niggers wouldn't just loot it since it belongs to their race

Maaaybe in a bad area you can get a corner store for 100k but no way can you also get the neccessary inventory, distribution licenses, insurance, renovations, and employees. If someone did that with 100k I would be practically shoving my money in their face to franchise out their model.

>be nig
>rob a store for hunnet dolla
>buy a store
>some nig robs your store
>sheeeit

the circle of life

the shit bit is that when they fail they're gonna protest against the white man keeping them down again and go shoot up some more cops for hood justice

>The only thing blacks can do to help their community is spay and neuter the retarded niggers giving birth

well said, brother

i grew up in a 60% black town so the thinking of black youth actually goes like this

>damn i could invest this $1000 to build my community
>or i could buy a rim
>buys $4000 of rims
>gets shot for them
>guy who shot him goes to jail
>they leave behind a combined 9 unfathered children, they are aged 22 and 23

Nog here.

Running an IT / software consulting business to render affordable services to the community. In addition to a full-time day job in the same profession.

Try running that shit with 1000 people all throwing their ideas in!!

That's Twitter retard.

the fact that your community has any use at all for IT/software consulting services already gives away that you dont live in 'the hood'

fucking kek

> Approximately how long after running the HOOD CORNER STORE before this guy becomes a total uncle Tom that hates black people?

Underrated comment.

I don't have to pull my community out of the shitter because its members worked hard to keep it from going into the shitter in the first place.

>"LOOK AT ME, I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT BUT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN INSTEAD"
>Err, ok?
>"WTF MAN, Y U GOTTA BE ALL HATIN' & SHIT??? DAS RAYSIS"

What, you expect me to praise them for not shitting in the streets either like an Indian?

>have a stupid idea
>"wow that's a stupid idea"
>WTF WHY R U SO RACIS HE IS JUST TRYIN TO BE A GUD BOY
The poster even explained why it was a fucking stupid idea.

Spot on, I live in a disproportionately Jewish and Chinese area.

But that doesn't mean I can't cater to black folk, seeing as they're so gung ho about economic nationalism.

The ghetto trash have been pushed far from the city, leaving a sensible black working and middle class that are eager for a more cohesive network and community. And there is indeed a need for inexpensive IT services, particularly for small businesses.

It's a step in the right direction. You want to encourage these people to think like this. They should be investing in improving their own neighborhoods instead of waiting on others to infuse it with outside money.

Find 1000 people. Build a business. Next year, build another. And another. 1000 men willing to be fathers and not just baby daddies is 1000 families.

Make a decision to change the culture. Clean up your streets. Pick up your trash. Paint the walls. Repair the buildings. Develope relationships with law enforcement. Take back the neighborhoods instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Good on this guy. Hope he inspires other blacks to build something instead of just tearing things down and looking for gibmedats.

It creates an excellent opportunity for someone else to set up a security business.

If there were more such entities exercising self-policing, it would be a great way to clean up the community.

Do these 1000 people all expect a profit?
How is that gonna work?
If the profit is $1million they would make 1000 each per year?
One nigger should have applied for a job their, and shared their income.

Dude, they're genetic garbage incapable of bettering themselves.

Making fun of their attempts to do so is the only joy to be gained out of this unfortunate situation.

Also fuck you swedecuck.

>german calling a swede a cuck

We haven't won the 2016 tournament yet. Five month to go.

that's how co-ops generally work, yes.
there are lots of them throughout the country.

Right after opening, when 1000 part-owners decide they just need a couple of items, off the shelf.

Well, yes and no.

If the store profits 2k a month and they do an equal profit sharing plan, that's 2$ per shareholder per month.

So that's $1200 in 20 years. A 1200% return on investment over 20 years is pretty fucking good.

The problem is dindus for some reason totally lack the capacity of thinking for the future, or realizing this shit, so they will end up either buying rims, or stealing from their own store and then being surprised when their 2$ check doesn't show up that month...

Just ask all the black people with portfolios and other investments lmao. There are none. And you don't have to be rich to invest, it's not even a class issue.

Nigger detected.
I would say take a business class, but you're a nigger.