*screams punchline*

*steals jokes*

*gets btfo by a manlet*

>insults everybody
>gets butthurt at criticism

I heard you've been stealing jokes

why did he hate retards so much?

>dee dee dee
Easy target. He stole the sound they make.

What the fuck does he even do anymore?
It seems like he just vanished off of the planet when Mind of Mencia got cancelled.

it was a different time.
we used to make fun of gays but thats too harsh.

>but thats too easy

He's a pariah in the comedy industry now. Once him stealing jokes got out, he couldn't work anymore. Only his most hardcore fans still care about him.

>ned

It was easy, If I dont shut up and let you speak, Im not wrong. Even George Lopez had a better career

Is that you, Amy?

His entire career was based around filling the void Chapelle left.

Hell, it felt like Comedy Central spent like, a decade trying to find their next Chapelle.

Hi Ned!

I sometimes think about how I enjoyed Mind of Mencia when I was around 12 or so and get really embarrassed

>Rogen will get right in Mencia's face over hos joke stealing, but will make every excuse for Amy Schumer's thievery

>(((Menstealya))) void filler for 10 years
nigga was you sleepin while Katt and Dunham and Louis and Patrice and Artie and Jefferies was dominatin???

*blocks ya paeth*

>FACK YOU YA CUNT

>FAAACK YEUUU

The only episode of this show I remember is the Muppet Parody with all the African puppets and how one didn't have arms.

I saw a brand new interview with him a few days ago. He stole a joke from Steven Wright.

me 3

>wtf did I find funny? He just yells and if he stole something it was the shitty jokes others didnt use