I love watching shit teams make the playoffs just to get BTFO in their first game. PARITY IS GREAT!!!11!!!!11!

>I love watching shit teams make the playoffs just to get BTFO in their first game. PARITY IS GREAT!!!11!!!!11!

OK what teams would you want to see instead retard

>a bunch of new teams make the playoffs
>patriots still win owl

Playoffs are stupid. We need to adopt the European model of league and cups

And then have a Supercup between the league winner and the cup winner?

Chargers and Ravens are better than Bills and Titans, multi-team tiebreakers are retarded

this, let's have a 62 home & away games NFL season

what about 31 games in a neutral-stadium season?

I dunno, the injuries are actually real here
they'll have college players subbing in by the end of it all

How is this an issue of parity?

well, the gladiators are here to die for the entertainment of the masses after all

Extend the regular season to 20 games and just have the teams with the top record in each conference play in the Superbowl, like the old days.

The Wild Card was a mistake.

>I like watching the same teams win it over and over again

>>>/nba/

The Bills are fine with it, they're just happy to be in the playoffs for once.

parity always equals mediocrity and shit ratings. bitching about a lack of parity is like bitching about walmart, everyone says the dont wont eat yet everyone eats it up

OK so two out of twelve teams are slightly worse than two that didn't get in. This is how the NFL works. You wanna get in? Win. There's no way around having some type of tiebreaking procedure.

Funny thing is the NBA has had parity in one era in it's history and it almost killed it until it went away

if a "shit" team made it what does that say about the teams that couldn't make it?

If they are shit then why did they make the playoffs ?

that the requirement to reach the playoffs are too low

Parity isn't what caused the NBA to almost die in the 70s

Has any bottom seeded team ever won the championship?

Multiple times

>shit teams make the playoffs just to get BTFO in their first game
The Giants beat the undefeated pats and they were 9-7, get fucked m8.

They can't get BTFO in their first playoff game if both teams are shit.
head tapping nigger.gif

Giants, Packers, Steelers, etc

>1 point game
>blowout

what about basketball? I think I've heard it has never happened there

also, the team getting the last seed in handegg is irrelevant, they only play 16 games of regular season, the spot you get is highly based on luck, when you play +80 games you get the seed you deserve

>(((parity)))
Nice try Rabbi

Yes I like watching dominant teams and historic dynasties face each other in wars of attrition. I also like seeing those great teams getting upset and losing once in a while because then it really means something. 49ers vs Cowboys vs Packers battling for NFL control was an amazing time, or Bears, Raiders, Redskins, and 49ers all fighting for control of the 80s. And when Cowboys lost that one year to Panthers or when Michael Vick beat Packers in Green Bay it was amazing because things like that rarely happened.
>waaah my shit franchise can't compete with teams that know their shit NFL must fix this

This aged well

Clearly they aren’t if they didn’t make playoffs

This desu.
This user should decide the tiebreakers.

t.enjoys the blackhawks and warriors

>t. queefs fan

Sorry ravensfaggot

cringe

rockets won by being seed 6 in the east

but it's much harder for low seeded teams to win titles decided on best-of-7 series

>the city of OP
>it was 21-3