THIS MAP IS FUCKING RETARDED
WE ARE NOT A SUBHUMAN FISHNIGGER
DEATH TO THE NORTH
DEATH TO YANKEES
BURN DOWN HARRISBURG
BURN DOWN NYC
BURN DOWN GETTYSBURG

fuck off

9 of the top 20 universities in the world, including 1 and 2, in the same state.

actually the same city.

You guys are cancer.

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont:
- Mostly rural with a few moerately large cities
- 95%+ white population
- Safest states (see above)

Rhode Island, Connecticut:
- Nothing of value, shitty for the most part with some nice areas.

Massachusetts:
- Top schools
- Top jobs
- Boston
- Massholes

Rest:
Out of New England so who cares. You get conflicted fags such as who don't know where they belong.

Really bad driving and assholes who vote democrat.

>who don't know where they belong.
VIRGINIA IS SOUTHERN
NOT SUBHUMAN YANKEE

Maine happens there, it's objectively the best US state

Virginia has been so thoroughly DC-ified that it effectively northeastern at this point. The vestiges of Dixiehood are vanishing rapidly.

t. Yankee
YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
DEATH TO THE NORTH

New Jersey is full of very angry people, poor/dangerous urban areas, a crappy beach towns, but I'd still take it over anywhere else.

Fascinating... Is it some kind of resort lodging? Or is this an actual ''''town''''?

fuck off you make us look bad and you're poor
it's almost like you want to be part of the south or something
t. northern virginian

Maryland is the best state in the union for my people.

Which army did Lee lead?

Fans of overrated crab?

No, I mean my people, a people from a certain southeast Asia country :). Maryland is great, I think we all might move here

Probably Black. Maryland has the lowest rates of racial inequality in the country by a large margin.

a army full of fags is what he led
if you think northern virginia isn't one of the centers of northerner culture you obviously don't know shit about virginia
>canadian
that explains it

Read above, kid

But I do agree, here in Maryland, everyone is the same and you don't get treated differently.

What did they call his army of fags?

Political region of muh birth.

>RI, Nothing of value
Fuck you, coffee milk is awesome.
Oh and Curt Shilling's video game

>coffee milk
tastes like leftover milk after eating cereal, am I missing something or is it just nasty

Sounds like you are drinking Autocrat. try any of the other ones if you can find them. It's like drinking bud light and thinking beer sucks. I'm partial to morning glory. Oh and it has to be the ones you buy as syrup and mix yourself or it's total crap.

Suh
Ama

This, Massachusetts has more opportunities, but New Hampshire is better to live in.
t. Outside of Boston

Lol,

Funny you say that

I'm in Boston trying to get into New Hampshire

Nj here , niggers in the north , pajeets in the ceneter and white trash and more niggers in the south . Still love my state tho

IGNORE THIS MANS POSTS
HE IS A YANKEE
IGNORE THIS MANS POSTS
HE IS A YANKEE
IGNORE THIS MANS POSTS

>niggers in the north
I know for an objective fact that all of the SWPL white people are concentrated in the north of the state especially in places like Paramus, Ridgewood, Glen Rock, etc.

yeah but nigger overnumber them. Ridgewood and similar towns are gated white communities. They are very comfy tho

wiggers

heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AyRV7V1EE&feature=youtu.be