I hope that you know that his -inho is actually part of his surname like "mourinho". This is very important

I hope that you know that his -inho is actually part of his surname like "mourinho". This is very important.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coutinho
theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/06/antonio-conte-jose-mourinho-little-man-fake-claudio-ranieri-chelsea-manchester-united
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically thought both were nicknames

Why did Barcelona waste so much money on this overrated nigga?

He plays well in a passing-obsessed midfield system like Barcelona's.

1. he's good
2. they still need to replace nerman because dembele got injured
3. they have a rather large amount of money to spend, since they've been banned for a few transfers and then got 350m for nerman

Dembele is back now, I think he's more of a long term iniesta replacement

what do you mean by that?

Dembele is back already. Barca are going to be great to watch with both Coutinho and Dembele playing alongside Messi and Ratking.

just realized mourinho literally means little moor

he was actually called Couto after his favorite player Fernando Couto but he was smaller so they call him Coutinho

He is a Rakitić replacement

-inho is used to form diminutives. It's used a lot in nicknames but some surnames are actually in the diminutive by default.

>mourinho
>means little moor
>looks like a little moor
wew

but how does that change anything? it's diminutive afterall

inho means disgust in finnish, just letting you know

i see

so would Coutinhoinho work in theory?

but i bet it's pronounced in-ho. in pt it's pronounced iño

nope

Coutinhozinho would

you are right. knew that tho

Weon culiao

Or Coutininho, but no one on their right mind would call a "Coutinho" either of these.

"There they are, the Coutinho family. That one is the father, Coutinhozão, and the other is the son, Coutinhozinho."

>Sell Coutinho
>Get Erikson for half the price.

coutinho is a legit surname

Do Brazilians here have an inho or zinho nicknames? If so, that would be sick

Hope he snaps his leg, fucking cunt. #LatinsOut

mine was Punhetinha

>couyes

To this day it annoys me that we could've got Eriksen ahead of Spurs for such a knock-down price if we'd had just shown the slightest bit of interest.

Might've won us the League in spite of the slip.

For me, it's Bananihna

rude

was? why not anymore?

Nike wanted a nike player at Barca.

That feel when >we get paid £142m for someone who isnt even our best player
That feel when >we raplace him with a muslim has been instead of lemar

This, they even were selling his shirt before time

Nope. But people used to call me Mellinho in highschool.

Little Moor is MORRINHO.

Qtinho

That depends on the name, some are more "compatible" with suffixes than others.
For example, if a guy's named Robert, there's a good chance people call him by a nickname, but if his name is Paul, people would probably call him Paul all the time.

Nice

>tfw calvinho hijo de putinha

>tfw LFC don't buy anyone so that they can make a serious challenge for the Net Spend Trophy™
>end up 2nd in the league with a cup doube anyway

are you sure
what about firmino

I just assume all Brazilian players use a nickname

My name is Lucas, people call me Luquinhas

Firmino is a normal surname

wait, does -inho mean little?

How did he have a favourite player if he was only a baby?

Hmmmm

punheta means masturbate

it can be translated like that but I think it's better to say that it's used to form diminutives
>A diminutive[1] is a word which has been modified to convey a slighter degree of its root meaning, to convey the smallness of the object or quality named, or to convey a sense of intimacy or endearment

We also have a separate word for "little".

It's a noun though. "wank" is a better translation.

it's his second name not surname.

Isn't ronaldinho like 9 inches taller than fatty though? Brazilians make no sense

read this

Are you telling me his name is actually "Cout"

it doesn't mean little

it's like how the Japanese add -chan to their names

the Brazilian add -inho

No, I'm saying the opposite. "couto" would be the non-diminutive btw. Both are legit surnames.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coutinho

it's from the root "kruyff" actually

I like Brazilian name logic. Hence why I love Brendão (big brendan)

fatnaldo was called 'ronaldinho' before
the thing is, the 'inho' it's doesn't necessarily means the person is small in size, in his case it was because he was still very young when he started to shine

So if another Coutinho plays for Brazil will he become Coutinhoinho?

It's a surname. We usually like to refer to people by their first name. Also it would be weird to have a double diminutive. If you wanted to do it though it would be coutinhozinho. You could make an augmentative instead Coutão.

QT-NYOH
きゅちにょ様々

huge if true

Just to explain better what I meant: if there were another coutinho he would be [name] coutinho or something. We have a preference to usually call people by their first name(but not always) So we would keep saying coutinho with or without his first name and probably call the other guy [name], [name] coutinho or some other nickname

Thanks

theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/06/antonio-conte-jose-mourinho-little-man-fake-claudio-ranieri-chelsea-manchester-united

he's a little guy

>Barecelona steals from us
>We steal from Southampton
>Southampton steals from some other irrelevant clubs

The cycle continues. This is why i dont watch dive grass anymore. Literally supporting a jersey color.

My nicknames during middle/highschool were:
>marquito/marquinho
>marconha
>neymarco

for tsu

ssshhhhh
purely footballing reasons nothing more

I don’t care enough to link the video but Ronaldo actually wore ‘Ronaldinho’ on his shirt for Brazil in the early 90’s
There was some other dude named Ronaldo, but the real Ronaldo went by Ronaldinho to mask his true identity as THE Ronaldo.
Hope that clears things up.

what does Neymar mean in Incan?

>Post 30s Messi
>Will be good

Missi will as always try to use both Dembele and Qtinho to make him look good. Like how he did against Nerman in 6-1 comeback

Kek

Couto like Fernando Couto

It sounds like you're telling him that his name is Couto. You should've clarified that you meant "couto" is the right way to write the word in its original form.

think we're gonna need a diagram lad

Liverpool 2017/18 with Coutinho
>P 18, W8, D8, L2, Win%44
Without
>P 14, W10, D3, L1, Win%71

The absolute state of le bloot outside boy

mine were Boca de Veludo

Nothing, but around 2010 (when Neymar was getting big) a friend of mine started calling me Neymarco when we were playing football. It was just because of the name, though, I'm not really that good at football.

kek

Paulinho

very interesting

for me it's sopao de macacinha

you got him

t. underage
not even your quads save you

based lad

*macaquinho