Can we finally talk about this?

How did this even happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBaFCh6ToTg
youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish it happened to us desu, after that Brazil hit rock bottom and they are now as solid as ever, WC winning tier.

We got false sense of greatness and then we lost at penalties twice and we arent able to beat paraguay pero venezuela

3 years already you don't need to talk about this anymore

Balance, one country cannot have all the happiness in the world, Brazil is the undisputed greatest World Cup winner but they can't win at home.

I get an erection every time I see this...
Their tears are my lubricant

by extension we're also drinking their tears

Those look like men, at least the German players do. Why are men playing soccer and why are people watching them do it?

Scolari being a shit coach as usual

>soccer

t. knocked out by Trinidad

>handegg

Funniest thing is that it could have easily been 9-0.

Nobody cares about basketball, go away

wow, kicking a ball into a big goal!
very impressive !

t. lost to timothy and tomatoes

>CARE ABOUT MY SPORT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE

Nobody here does either

>don't like thing
>get mad when others do

German team had superb teamwork desu

fucking hell I wouldn't want to be brazilian that day.
Losing in the finals is one thing (someone has to be the losing team) but jesus christ that had to be soulcrushing.

The result was something you'd expect from a Germany vs. San Marino not Germany vs. a Football power like Brazil.

That was almost surreal.
I remember the next day at work everyone was mad and grumpy, and no one said a word.

> hey dude wanna play some eggball after our third breakfast?

what do?

I was there, not in a normal seat, I got a box, a fucking box, thousands of reais gonne to waste... at least I`m not a poorfag who watched it from home crying.

nice get for nice post

Trinity and Tomatoes

At least you got these quints out of it.

the huelocaust best day of my life

>b-but at least I paid to be in the shitest game in our history

tbqh Brazil playing like shit throughout the cup. Germany had a far superior team. I had hopes Brazil would win, but leaving nationalism aside, it should've been clear by then that Germany would win, just not by fucking 7-1

I can't, I'm taking the family for a walk

I don't pay much attention to FIFA/soccer except for the World Cup tourny really but man that was just depressing
we are the 2nd Americas team to qualify for the RWC and that's all that matters to me anyways

Btw you guys really need to get higher than 4th place next time. You are the hope of our continents

>he paid thousands to see a gangrape
Damn, at least you saw something historical, like that North Korea match versus Portugal in 2010.

>a 330 million nation of the most diverse population on the planet was unable to find 11 people to beat Tobacco and Tobasco at football

3th place, Jimbo.

In the 2015 RWC?
I thought yall lost to RSA for 4th

>brasil
LOL youtube.com/watch?v=OBaFCh6ToTg

Nevermind I tought you were talking about pic related

you guys are more or less as good in rugby as football
I'm surprised you guys' fanbase isn't bigger

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIVE ME ATTENTIONS

why americans so cancerous

but the score is extreme
something was totally wrong with Brazil's defense

People in football walk around 55 minutes per game if I remember correctly.

(I mean in soccer. Players aren't running all the time. I think the game is even stopped for 14 minutes per game for free kicks and other stuff.)

>the game is even stopped for 14 minutes
not sure if retarded or...

OMG. what happened? 9/11 in brazil?

you guys are weirdos. expressions like delicious tears gross me out...

buts scolari is a scholar. means scientist. he should know shit.

... or read a magazine article about how long players are running per game.

Nobody said it was not true that they are not spending the same amount of energy throughout the entire game... that would be even more stupid than you are, fucking retard

You claimed that the match is being stopped... Have you even seen one football match in your life?

>>don't like thing
>>get mad when others do
so like when Germans get mad at heterosexual intercourse?

Dear Mr Ultra Mongolid Troll. The game is often stopped, for instance before free kicks.

>losing to Tepepan & Tlapan

>not noticing his own maximum retardation and calling someone a troll instead
Take a look at the pic again you were referencing in your first post and then think about what happens in a handegg game, if the game "stops"... hint: the time fucking pauses.
You saying that a football game stops is just fucking stupid. I know what you mean, but again, you're too stupid to notice what you're actually saying

you literally copy us.

SEMEN SLURPING SPORT

well thank god it is running time in soccer. otherwise everyone would fall asleep. at least you have to endure that only for ~90 minutes.

Wonder why they both suck at warfare

kek

It was like the Battle of Cannae, an absolute defeat of a bad lead force.
Looking at this tragedy today it feels like it was necessary, the team is reborn, much more stronger and with a good leadership

because it's a broken garbage sport for poverty niggers

Well, we managed to reach a World Cup semi-final with our worst team yet.

And now we have a WC winner contender team. I'm ok with this desu, 7-1 actually woke them up and get their heads out of their asses.

>POVERTY BALL

t. 50%

t. -50%

>That crushing feeling you get when something you were led to believe is the most important thing on your life is easily destroyed without regards of time, effort and blood poured in on your part.
This moment is important not because germany buttfucked brazil in a ball game, but because it completely destroys the notion of "passion" that most think is necessary to get anything of value in life, you cannot will a feeble old branch to withstand the harsh experience of winter.

"""foot"""ball

This was a sad night. I remember br's saying things like "football was all we had"

And now we have a WC winning team and a coach that actually have 21st century tactics and strategy.

Tite is fucking based and i'm not even a Corinthians supporter.

All self-haters wanting attention desu.

>americans sperging about their Nigger Felon League and apehoop
lmao, such a great sport they have to play it with themselves

Probably yeah but it was a shock to read such words.

So no other latam cunt is even close to Brazil's obsession as a country? Probably Argentina too.

It literally was tho.

BR IB's were fucking celebrating.

those people are cgi

>normies watch fùtbol
disgusting

why are they cheering when the other team is in possesion of the ball?
are they fucking retarded?

>povertyball

youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ

because it is fake.

Football and hand egg are both boring to watch

Srs question, are those people doing that for reddit upvotes or likes on whatever the fuck social media?

I still have this picture I made 3 years ago.

Hey, that was the match to determine which nation is the greatest on earth

>7.8 too much grass
-Fin

sorry for the children
dont make them cry, first
If Japan, left it at 3 points

D M G
M
G

C O N T R O L
O
N