Why are Europeans so smug?

Having a funeral soon so I had to pick up a guest who came from England and here are his complaints.

>Why are street names named after native Americans?
>Why do you invade countries for cheaper gas price?
>Why do you have more than 3 motorway lanes?
>Why are you allowed to turn on a red light?
>Why is there an American flag every 5 minutes?
>You can't get a job in Europe without speaking German

My brother in law who is from Canada got shat on.

>Why doesn't Canada offer free housing for the poor
>Why is your currency worthless?
>Why do you need a passport to enter America?
>Why do you have to learn both English and French?

He said more shit but fuck Europeans.

Did you take him for warfuhls and cwaffee?

native american names are very aesthetically pleasing though

its waffles and coffee. Nobody in any state pronounces either of those things that way, go back to spamming le 29% face retard.

eyyyyyyyyyyyyy bada bing

This, my Norwegian cousins are always like this, they always talk about how great Norway is. Like stfu

>warfuhls and cwaffee?
chortled

laffin @ this post

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such smug, ungrateful people?

>>Why are you allowed to turn on a red light?
wut.
you don't have these green arrows like in pic related?

then stop being cucks

Basically you're allowed to turn on red by default unless there's a sign specifically saying not to.
What is this retarded attempt at an accent supposed to be

Germany is unironically the worst country in Europe. They love backstabbing people, bragging about how Italy was their bitch since the 500s (even though it didn't exist as a country until 1861), and are extremely self destructive. They ruined europe with world wars one and two and they're ruining it again now because they can't dish out racism to foreigners. How anyone can be proud of being g*rman is beyond my comprehension.

That's silly. No wonder you have so many road accidents

You can turn RIGHT on a red light. You can't turn left. in most states anyway.

>Why doesn't Canada offer free housing for the poor
We have drop-in clinics for the homeless, and subsidized housing for the underclass. What would you be referring to? The fact that we don't give free houses away?

>Why is your currency worthless?
A given exchange rate means nothing. What matters is how much purchasing power you have for nationally-produced goods, and for imports. Even a $0.80 CAD:USD ratio is more than enough for US imports to be affordable, while it provides us with a competitive advantage on our exports, such as oil and gas.

>Why do you need a passport to enter America?
Because we're a separate country and both Canada and the US believe in the model of the westphalian nation state. Porous borders is a patently unreasonable idea - just look down south. Illegal immigration would jump, in both countries, if people realized they could get into the US via Canada, which has less stringent residency requirements for asylum seekers.

>Why do you have to learn both English and French?
Significant cultural reasons, and as a means of reinforcing the reconciliation between anglo and french parts of Canada. Besides, second languages are just useful to learn in school as an intellectual discipline, regardless of whether you use them. Better to learn one of your own national languages than to learn Spanish in a country like USA.

None of these were difficult questions to address. Your "cousin" is an idiot.

You forgot destroying the (Western) Roman Empire, starting the Protestant Reformation its resulting wars, inventing communism, and infecting Russia with communism.

Exactly. The Germanic people are niggers. I'll drop kick any g*rman I see.

if only you could raise your leg this high fatso

He probably made the language shit up. Brits learn french at school too

Germany is the smuggest country in Europe. They can't help it.

Shut the FUCK up you fucking NIGGER I'm italian you subhumans and no g*rman will get in my way

>I'm Italian

Italians are better than other humans

I meant to say right. Accidents are more from idiots texting and not paying attention

>>Why do you have to learn both English and French?
>Significant cultural reasons, and as a means of reinforcing the reconciliation between anglo and french parts of Canada.
These are not reasons to learn French.
>second languages are just useful to learn in school as an intellectual discipline, regardless of whether you use them.
Compulsory French is a waste of time for people in the German speaking of Switzerland. Almost no one will ever need French. Also according to one of my former teachers a lot of students can't order something in a restaurant in French after school. This makes French lessons even more useless.

how do we save them