Brexit fallout

So Sup Forums, I'm now being blamed for Brexit by my friend just because I was fiercely supporting it. She told me they had a meeting and they won't be getting pay rises this year and they get small bonuses.

>I was working my ass of this year and now I get nothing
>what are you gonna say now user
>I could have changed job earlier and get a pay rise then had I known Brexit was gonna happen
>No one asked me if I agree with not getting a pay rise

Give me some ammo, guys. I still got what I wanted and I just keep being smug but now I'm being attacked just because some don't get what they wanted and it's because of "those of my sort"

Why do you fucking care?

I have to...

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU. INSTEAD ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY

Why are you being such a cuck?

I think pollacks were alpha, tell her to stfu and stop being a pawn for the eternal jew

Just tell them that their reasons for opposing brexit are selfish and don't look at the bigger picture of international affairs. They don't deserve a pay rise because they put themselves before the well-being of an entire nation.

me too..

Tell her she will get her pay rise because you aren't going anywhere.

hmmm

Tell her this, she can't help being born the wrong gender.

how is this possible????
I AM FREAKING OUT!

Tell her that her boss is just using brexit as an excuse to pay their employees less. This is true because Britain won't be leaving the EU for awhile, and the economy has been doing great except for some minor devaluation of the already overinflated pound.

Lol when will you polish faggots sort your shit out

30 years after communism and 10 years of eu subsidies

fuckin slavs do something right for once.

You said she said
>I could have changed job earlier and get a pay rise then had I known Brexit was gonna happen
What more can you tell her? She didn't listen to you, she lost. Next time she should listen to you.

if you really are europe, wouldnt it be fair to say you have business elsewhere, like in germany, france or italy? whichever is closest to total collapse i guess

Lol no you don't. Tell that person to fuck themselves. A friend who attacks you for political beliefs is no kind of friend at all.

There are more important things in life than money you greedy, self entitled, superficial cunt.

Good enough?

It's more complicated than that m8. With 90% of other people I do just that, but some I need to keep because I need to keep my life going bud...

good point.
that was my initial response. And surprise, surprise, the boss is actually a jew...

It think it's hilarious. How the hell will the UK get back together after this?

Junker lost them the vote by saying there would be no changes to the EU.